Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery (11897 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Womanizer(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:
My wife is a Nurse and she's about to relocate to the UK.

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?

Use your tongue to count your teeth!
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by drnoel: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Lack of information and full of BS.
Please upload proof of your stance.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by drnoel: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
flokii:
I remember reading here sometime ago, how a man tricked his wife and kids back home only to return to his base abroad alone where he burnt all their travel papers and documents in the backyard of his house..
What is really happening?. why are the ladies behaving that way??
Same story same complains

Only fools believe such a tale. If the said woman and children were legally living in Europe. Then the man's actions are naught. Infact that action alone is proof the system would use to make life miserable for him.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by drnoel: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?

Don't mind those charlatans
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Konjiboii: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
No matter what this foolish OP types I still love ibkayee because she is different.

I dey tell you, that IBK breast na standard she Kon get palatable yansh join.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Freelane33(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
You’ll be alright grin, if you marry your best friend . Some people Dey change when Dey get abroad ooo but not all
OmoIjebuOde:

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by drnoel: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who told you this story? Complete two houses with money she gets from benefits? How much was she collecting? £10,000's a month? Who was paying it to her? undecided

I told you charlatans. The way you know people who don't have information like the OP and some others here is the comments they make
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Konjiboii: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:

I did not say "Bro". I said " Bros" there is a massive difference. "Bro" is used by the younger generation to address their friends. Our generation would use "Guy" to address a friend.

No wahala. Anyways as much as I m tempted to give out the info of the tragic incident, I know I have cousins on nairaland and saying exactly what happened might expose my identity so I'll plead the fifth.

She did not build the house after 17 years. No one knows when she started or finished but at the time of discovery, she had secretely completed two beautiful houses while she never worked and had been receiving benefits as a single parent while being legally married to my uncle. That's all I know

No mind that drunkard jare,him too dey like to form inspector badieko untop persin own story, na jonsing man.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, where does benefit money come from? Or you have never lived abroad at all? undecided

Benefit “ itself have a meaning
It’s an English word, stop thinking like yahoo benefit boys , not every time they use the word they are talking about claims from government, have some sense, I can the see benefit boys has corrupted your brain.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:
It’s an English word, stop thinking like yahoo benefit boys , not every time they use the word they are talking about claims from government, have some sense, I see benefit boys has corrupted your brain. Stop doing yahoo .
See this Okponu in this new year! undecided

You have never lived abroad that is why you don't know that benefit money for those who don't have jobs comes from government and people in the UK are known to fraudulently collect this money as Otitopuju explained that his aunt had done. undecided
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See this Okponu in this new year! undecided

You have never lived abroad that is why you don't know that benefit money for those who don't have jobs comes from government and people in the UK are known to fraudulently collect this money as Otitopuju explained that his aunt had done. undecided

Yahoo yahoo man spotted

Former sure boy looking for format , Ole!
You go trek taya, ole don run down

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:
Yahoo yahoo man spotted
I am yahoo yahoo because I pointed out that you have never lived abroad which clearly explains your ignorance of where benefit money comes from? undecided
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am yahoo yahoo because I pointed out that you have never lived abroad which clearly explains your ignorance of where benefit money comes from? undecided

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:
Again....I am yahoo yahoo because I pointed out that you have never lived abroad which clearly explains your ignorance of where benefit money comes from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Yahoo no be work ooo cheesy

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again....I am yahoo yahoo because I pointed out that you have never lived abroad which clearly explains your ignorance of where benefit money comes from? undecided

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by 1Sharon(f): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:

It’s an English word, stop thinking like yahoo benefit boys , not every time they use the word they are talking about claims from government, have some sense, I can the see benefit boys has corrupted your brain.

Do you know what benefits are?

This is why I say, if you've never been to the West, just STFU!

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Alusiizizi:
Sometimes try to pick up on detail. The OP mentioned 99%, which although probably not laser point accurate is definitely not too far off. Although don't take his word for it, try out a UK based Nigerian girl, or even a black girl for that matter, see what happens.
Mexicans, Francs, Italians, Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Kenyans, etc., also date and marry those black girls, but na only Nigerian men dey white. How come?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Thats why you hardly see a man live long the way women live long ... grin
So it isn't the man's foolishness that is behind it but that he has a woman in his life? Way to go never taking responsibility for your own stewpidity in life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Creativity22:

If you feel your husband is maltreating you here in Nigeria. Why don't you divorce him and move on
Same should go for the man, shouldn't it? If his wife is indeed the problem then no need for the whinning, just simply divorce her and move on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you know what benefits are?

This is why I say, if you've never been to the West, just STFU!

Kobojunkie
You have another moniker? You are attacking me with two moniker, I don’t have time for this but, there are different type of benefit, like unemployment benefits, that you can claim with your UB40 card , when you are not working due to some factors
Insurance company also pay out benefits to insurers, stop being slow, use your brain.
Don’t think I don’t know, in that case of husband and wife, he wasn’t talking about that type of benefit,
Do you know what? I think you are the OP and just looking for a way to keep your thread active, you aren’t making sense anymore
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
op is simply narrating what happened to him, lol oga not everyone is you

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by descarado: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:

You have made your point, you don’t respond to pigs online or they will wrestle with you and drag you in the mud, leave that guy alone , he doesn’t have a job, he will keep twisting your point till Jesus come
He made no point. Guy is a serial liar.
He should take his story to uk immigrant's thread here and they will trash that to the bin.

It's people like you that believe in the fantasy that money grows on trees abroad.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by juman(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
flokii:
I remember reading here sometime ago, how a man tricked his wife and kids back home only to return to his base abroad alone where he burnt all their travel papers and documents in the backyard of his house..
What is really happening?. why are the ladies behaving that way??
Same story same complains

If they go to the embassy of that country, they would be helped to go back.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by juman(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Husband cannot behave like they were in third world country in advanced countries, there are system to check that.
Plan ahead for a day your wife may leave you, you have peace of mind.

You might be lucky to be compatible with you wife.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Emmanuel909090: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

It is not possible for a woman you treat with love and respect to turn on you without cause. I don't agree o.

If you are married or you have plenty married friends, believe me you won't be saying this.

I would have sounded same way as you, but I have witnessed some cases.

Love is not enough, it only takes a woman that wants to stay to keep her home abroad, because misunderstanding is inevitable, and African women have pride much more than the men.

When 70% of people abroad complain and say same thing, you should know there is an atom of truth in it.

Most times this women regret, but it's always too late.

Not to forget. Love is for the man and respect is for the woman, even the bible says so.

You can never treat a man with respect and you won't feel loved, asides a man having issues with his brain.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

If you are married or you have plenty married friends, believe me you won't be saying this.

I would have sounded same way as you, but I have witnessed some cases.

Love is not enough, it only takes a woman that wants to stay to keep her home abroad, because misunderstanding is inevitable, and African women have pride much more than the men.

When 70% of people abroad complain and say same thing, you should know there is an atom of truth in it.

Most times this women regret, but it's always too late.

Not to forget. Love is for the man and respect is for the woman, even the bible says so.

You can never treat a man with respect and you won't feel loved, asides a man having issues with his brain.

I am married and I have plenty married friends.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Obaaderemi2: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Crystalom5:
lolz.

Some of you think everyone will be able to spend enough time with their family without them starving the very next day or been thrown out of school.

We've seen men in rain and sunshine trying to ensure that you have a warm roof over your head before your mother thinks of loving you.
The problem is the children would never understand. Children tend to bond with those that give them time and attention. No matter how busy a man is, he is no father if he can't sacrifice time for his kids.
I'm surprised every man doesn't know that by now.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by otipoju(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Was your 'uncle' living with his wife while she was on benefits?? And was he aware of what she was doing??

If he was , your 'uncle' and his wife will go to jail for scamming the UK government if they are caught.

Is it that ITK is worrying you or you dont know how to read and comprehend ? Abi what kind of dumb questions and statements are you and Kobojunkie making.

They said someone did something secretely you are still asking wether the husband knows.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Obaaderemi2: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

It is not possible for a woman you treat with love and respect to turn on you without cause. I don't agree o.
You know it's possible. People you treat with respect be they men or women can turn against you. What made Cain kill Abel? What did he do to him? What made Uriah's wife marry the man who killed her husband without any honour to the memory of her husband? What made Judas betray Jesus? You may help a friend all the time and she may turn against you the day you fail to give her what she wants. It's all down to the flaw in human nature. You may treat your man with respect and love then he meets another woman and begins to hate you. It's not just women.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2023
otipoju:
Is it that ITK is worrying you or you dont know how to read and comprehend ? Abi what kind of dumb questions and statements are you and Kobojunkie making.

They said someone did something secretely you are still asking wether the husband knows.
Why are you afraid to clarify on the details of the story you want us all to swallow as true here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:

Imagine the madness of some of these boys here. Many of them have never been abroad yet they make it their place to discourage others based on hear say. undecided
Look, whether you dey abroad or Nigeria, if you don't work on your marriage, your marriage will not work for you. The rules are the same everywhere. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.