Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery (11910 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hmmm.

It is far easier and almost inevitable that you will be directly involved in your kids lives if you live in obodo oyibo.
The whole game with the kids is actually a long term strategy /revenge by naija women. Because often the traditional African man restricts himself to doling out money and discipline and may not have a proper relationship with the kids. This plays out in old age when the resentment etal comes to the fore

But in obodo oyibo as there are no maid or driver etal for average people, you will interact with your kids.

So unless you have a really congenital case of disconnected African dad, I don't know how your wife can turn the kids against you.

You never see anything.Most of them start making friends with divorced of loose women when they get over there.They get fed with lies and tell them the benefits of being a single mom and stuff and most Nigerian women no get good mind and boom she don dey show her husband shege so that he go do something wey go make her send him parking.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

This your claim isn't even a well rooted claim.

Anything to demonize the Nigerian woman.

Nonsense

I said MAY

You no go school?

How many girls or women have you met in Nigeria?

Do you know those I have met?

What sort of misfortune is this?

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na only Nigerian men dey abroad? Ivory coast, benin people dey, Ghana dey, Cameroonians dey wey get Nigerian wife for the same place as una. So why e come be say na only Nigerian men these sort of things dey happen to? Why dem be the only ones wey dey cry victim left and right? It is time we start urging folks to tell the truth abeg! Every Nigerian man now pretends he is a victim.... why not a Ghanaian or Cameroonian? undecided

Because Nigerian women are not worth it.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

I said MAY

You no go school?

How many girls or women have you met in Nigeria?

Do you know those I have met?

What sort of misfortune is this?

There's a big problem if all the women you're meeting are worthless bottom barrel women.

All the women I know and surround myself with get sense. I no dey make yeye friends. Even the ones wey get money pass their husband sabi their place.

So check your taste in women o.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

There's a big problem if all the women you're meeting a worthless bottom barrel women.

All the women I know and surround myself with get sense. I no dey make yeye friends. Even the ones wey get money pass their husband sabi their place.

So check your taste in women o.

It's a matter of chance.

I never really got to the level of boyfriend let alone husband.

It's a matter of chance.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

It's a matter of chance.

I never really got to the level of boyfriend let alone husband.

It's a matter of chance.

God go help you.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

God go help you.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

You never see anything.Most of them start making friends with divorced of loose women when they get over there.They get fed with lies and tell them the benefits of being a single mom and stuff and most Nigerian women no get good mind and boom she don dey show her husband shege so that he go do something wey go make her send him parking.

That is just a different culture - one the Nigerian man cannot understand because he comes from a place where godly and righteous women will exhort wives to literally die in the marriage.

Example When I was in uni there was this couple who had been dating from secondary school

Problem is the chick was hotter than the guy and she started getting toasters. The guys response to this competition was to start beating the gf up. The guys mother got to know and was advising the girl that this was a show of love.

This is what Nigerian males are used to. It is what it is. You can always choose to stay in Nigeria where you can do whatever you want and society will be firmly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

Who made them hoes?

Tell me you've not fornicated with a Nigerian woman before.

As long as you've fornicated with a Nigerian woman you're not married to, your sin is the same.

I love this game lol.Na me you wan twist question give.My sin is the same only in heaven but on EARTH they will be judged by how loose they are.

Why are Nigerian men always complaining? Abu na only them dey exist.Materialistic as Bleep.That is how a South African girl said Nigerian women are.They are well know gold diggers with their whoring attitude.

I don't patronise prostitutes,shiit is too disgusting.I don't even sleep with a girl two or more of my friends have had their way with,it is very disgusting.I no dey follow any how skirt and if I wan do e always dey make sense.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

I love this game lol.Na me you wan twist question give.My sin is the same only in heaven but on EARTH they will be judged by how loose they are.

Why are Nigerian men always complaining? Abu na only them dey exist.Materialistic as Bleep.That is how a South African girl said Nigerian women are.They are well know gold diggers with their whoring attitude.

I don't patronise prostitutes,shiit is too disgusting.I don't even sleep with a girl two or more of my friends have had their way with,it is very disgusting.I no dey follow any how skirt and if I wan do e always dey make sense.

It is not a twist. You can't be part of what makes Nigerian women hoes and wash yourself off the blame.

The reason these hook up girls keep increasing and cashing out is because people
(Nigerian men) are encouraging their lifestyle.

African American men also complain about their women. Go to social media forums and see.

If there's no demand, there will be no supply. It is still Nigerian men that enable hook up culture.

My two cents o.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2023
I blv all these are caused by several cracks in the home. Everyone loves protection. So I won't blame any woman that took advantage of their favourable law there. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Women suffer more here
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is just a different culture - one the Nigerian man cannot understand because he comes from a place where godly and righteous women will exhort wives to literally die in the marriage.

Example When I was in uni there was this couple who had been dating from secondary school

Problem is the chick was hotter than the guy and she started getting toasters. The guys response to this competition was to start beating the gf up. The guys mother got to know and was advising the girl that this was a show of love.

This is what Nigerian males are used to. It is what it is. You can always choose to stay in Nigeria where you can do whatever you want and society will be firmly behind you

The problem with Nigerian women is that they cannot tame their hypergamy.Our men were groomed to believe that only money will keep women and so when we have less and she start getting attention outside we start getting insecure and start transferring that aggression to them.Domestic violence is a no no sha.

He is dating a hot babe what was he expecting.He go see shege grin
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Originalsly: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmmm...... the cry of men who treat their women like slave at home but can't abroad.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
I blv all these are caused by several cracks in the home. Everyone loves protection. So I won't blame any woman that took advantage of their favourable law there. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Women suffer more here

Suffer more here grin.Same excuse,no ounce of loyalty at all.Have you seen the stats of your sisters? Indian women,Pakistanis, Chinese women who relocate with their husband still remain loyal to them meanwhile their own Misogyny is way worse than ours.Indians wey dey rape like say na their right.How come they don't divorce or loose their cultural identity. grin grin grin

Nigerian women are selfish,greedy can never be loyal and the LovePeddler tendency in them is 80 percent.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by GloriousGbola: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

The problem with Nigerian women is that they cannot tame their hypergamy.Our men were groomed to believe that only money will keep women and so when we have less and she start getting attention outside we start getting insecure and start transferring that aggression to them.Domestic violence is a no no sha.

He is dating a hot babe what was he expecting.He go see shege grin

Well.. Hypergamy exists everywhere

It is what it is
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... the cry of men who treat their women like slave at home but can't abroad.

Make e no happen to you sha.Women wey go show you shege go show you shege if you like love her more than yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Well.. Hypergamy exists everywhere

It is what it is

Yes ooh it exist everywhere but it is hypergamy that make most women hoes. grin grin grin cheesy when they can't control it.Jumping into the arms of every man who has the best offer. grin

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The society is not always behind you.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

It is not a twist. You can't be part of what makes Nigerian women hoes and wash yourself off the blame.

The reason these hook up girls keep increasing and cashing out is because people
(Nigerian men) are encouraging their lifestyle.

African American men also complain about their women. Go to social media forums and see.

If there's no demand, there will be no supply. It is still Nigerian men that enable hook up culture.

My two cents o.

They don't complain on twitter or Facebook because it is not their favourite.My guy go reddit it is like their Nairaland.Go infidelity section or divorce section.You go see shege. grin cheesy grin grin grin.

Na only twitter and Facebook we sabi na.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

They don't complain on twitter or Facebook because it is not their favourite.My guy go reddit it is like their Nairaland.Go infidelity section or divorce section.You go see shege. grin cheesy grin grin grin.

Na only twitter and Facebook we sabi na.

I swear. So no be by Nigerian women. Look for women with value and substance. Keep sex at the back seat and shine your eyes before you marry.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

I swear. So no be by Nigerian women. Look for women with value and substance. Keep sex at the back seat and shine your eyes before you marry.

Yes women are very hypergamous.It is just that our own women their own too much.Indian women,Chinese women those one are very loyal and traditional.

I even read one the guy marriage just ended after 38 years.After 38 years omo.!!!.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ibtommy(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Rubbish post. Go and face your own crisis caused by your inrptitude and leave others alone.
IngrateWifeKids:
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

Suffer more here grin.Same excuse,no ounce of loyalty at all.Have you seen the stats of your sisters? Indian women,Pakistanis, Chinese women who relocate with their husband still remain loyal to them meanwhile their own Misogyny is way worse than ours.Indians wey dey rape like say na their right.How come they don't divorce or loose their cultural identity. grin grin grin

Nigerian women are selfish,greedy can never be loyal and the LovePeddler tendency in them is 80 percent.
Marry Indian, Chinese and co. You are born to wail over women. Weak man.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

Yes women are very hypergamous.It is just that our own women their own too much.Indian women,Chinese women those one are very loyal and traditional.

I even read one the guy marriage just ended after 38 years.After 38 years omo.!!!.

How can you tell when you don't live in their society?

I stumbled on an IG account of an Indian woman who had been divorced twice and is in her third marriage.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Thermodynamics(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
No matter what this foolish OP types I still love ibkayee because she is different.
Simp

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Marry Indian, Chinese and co. You are born to wail over women. Weak man.

Weak man grin,try something else.Why won't we wail when our sister are hoes,when women of other continent are better than them lol.

Like I said all women are hypergamous but you see You guys,your own is too much.All you do is destroy you don't build.You go over there and start acting white and shit when you are not.

Maybe it is because we know you guys aren't worth it that is why we treat you like trash over here.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Thermodynamics(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:
Speak for yourself and your situation.

No woman will wake up and do that to a man without any cause.

Just cause your own scatter no mean say you go use your own spoil other people own.

Face your marital problems abeg.

Y'all women aren't good with power, if I enter UK and any woman do such to me, I go torture then murder her before moving back to Nigeria.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

Weak man grin,try something else.Why won't we wail when our sister are hoes,when women of other continent are better than them lol.

Like I said all women are hypergamous but you see You guys,your own is too much.All you do is destroy you don't build.You go over there and start acting white and shit when you are not.

Maybe it is because we know you guys aren't worth it that is why we treat you like trash over here.
Wait. Did you date all ladies in Nigeria?
Is your mom a hoe or were you born in brothel or LovePeddler Factory?
Cos you dey talk as if Olosho no dey India or China.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

How can you tell when you don't live in their society?

I stumbled on an IG account of an Indian woman who had been divorced twice and is in her third marriage.

Isn't that a sign to you? She is in her third marriage what does that have to say about her grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.She prolly cheated on all her ex husbands.

Come on,she will still divorce this one again grin grin.Stats are there my guy.You can't use one woman to judge the whole Indian women.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Wait. Did you date all ladies in Nigeria?
Is your mom a hoe or were you born in brothel or LovePeddler Factory?
Cos you dey talk as if Olosho no dey India or China.

I like this talk.My mom isn't a hoe and I am not speaking from a place of hurt or betrayal.You can see it around you but you keep denying it.Most victims of paternal frauds are Nigerian men.The women who mostly go abroad and become thorns on their husband's are Ibo women grin grin.They will destroy you.My stepmum grin cheesy that one na case.I grew around women mostly Nigerian women.

I have seen the worst and best in my female friends.Most of you don't have loyalty at all.Your pussy has a price tag.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Y'all women aren't good with power, if I enter UK and any woman do such to me, I go torture then murder her before moving back to Nigeria.

You must like prison food.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Tenrack: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

So a man will love his wife and treat her with respect and she'll just wake up one day, as she's Medusa, and treat him as bad as OP described?

Wawu!.
even Medusa didn't just wake up one day and turn into the monster she became. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? / HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.