Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery (11915 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Judybash93(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Is just that black people love to be use as slave if my wife chase me out of the house and they want me to be paying the bill I will just come back to Nigeria and start afresh or relocate to another country.

LMAO ! Choose one

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Alusiizizi(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Please don't generalize.

There are still good women out there.

Sometimes try to pick up on detail. The OP mentioned 99%, which although probably not laser point accurate is definitely not too far off. Although don't take his word for it, try out a UK based Nigerian girl, or even a black girl for that matter, see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Tunagee(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:
Speak for yourself and your situation.

No woman will wake up and do that to a man without any cause.

Just cause your own scatter no mean say you go use your own spoil other people own.

Face your marital problems abeg.

You really dont know what is happening. Most Nigerians and other citizens avoid Nigerian women a lot over there cos of issues explained by the OP, in addition to the silly Nigerian women mentality of ''the man must provide everything at home''. I cannot even bring my wife to the UK or abroad to continue our marriage there, cos of issues like this.
Go and do your findings, most Nigerian women always capitalize on their ''women represented system'' over there to misbehave and push their husbands out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Tunagee:
■ You really dont know what is happening. Most Nigerians and other citizens avoid Nigerian women a lot over there cos of issues explained by the OP, in addition to the silly Nigerian women mentality of ''the man must provide everything at home''.

■ I cannot even bring my wife to the UK or abroad to continue our marriage there, cos of issues like this.
Go and do your findings, most Nigerian women always capitalize on their ''women represented system'' over there to misbehave and push their husbands out.
1. Which most? Make we hear word abeg! I know lots of Nigerian women living married to other African citizens in that same UK wey no dey get una problem. I even know some Nigerian couples out. So which most make we hear word abeg! undecided

2. If you cannot bring your wife, that is your lot there. There are already so many others living and thriving right there in the UK. Then use complaints do una? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Oluwaseunomo: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria.

I believe what you’re seeing is the UK legal system protecting women and children, maybe this is a shock to your system because in Nigeria it’s the complete opposite and they’re at the mercy of men. When you’re used to privilege, fairness will feel like oppression grin

The legal system isn’t perfect in the UK and there are some mischievous women out there gaming the system but for the most part, I doubt all these men would be a target if they were truly ‘innocent’.

These 99% (according to you) of Nigerian women in the UK cannot all be reporting these men for no reason at all.

This is the reason why i dislike Nigeria women home and abroad few years to come suicide go plenty because who wan marry all this animals.. in few years Na suicide we go dey hear because they'll be as useless as evening newspaper that nobody wants to have shit to do with except to wipe their ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Oluwaseunomo: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Tunagee:

You really dont know what is happening. Most Nigerians and other citizens avoid Nigerian women a lot over there cos of issues explained by the OP, in addition to the silly Nigerian women mentality of ''the man must provide everything at home''. I cannot even bring my wife to the UK or abroad to continue our marriage there, cos of issues like this.

Why are you wasting your time explaining to that guy sooner or later he'll get the picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Why do you people like composing fallacies

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Tunagee:

You people will maltreat your wives in Nigeria, they will endure it. Once y'all get to foreign countries where the laws protects women, wahala go start. Biggest culture shock of your lives.

I have countless people who have relocated abroad, I've never encountered this kind of stories.

I still have some that left in December sef.

Treat your wives well here in Nigeria, it won't kill you. Your red pill nonsense or misogyny won't favour you there. And if you want to be a traditional African husband, please stay back with your family in Nigeria.

Na Nigeria go favour you pass.

9 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by copyrites: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

Just cause your own scatter no mean say you go use your own spoil other people own.

So what can the man do to the woman with a "cause"? Can a man kick out his wife based on threats to life?

The answer is NO. The man will always be at the receiving end even when his life is being threatened.

Laws are meant to protect everyone equally not the useless laws in the west that favour and put the woman and kids ahead of the man. That's satanic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HighTableVoice: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
First, I will honestly like to say your assessment is not totally correct as there are a lot of women who still belief in the marriage project as a good objective. But in agreeing with you, marriage is becoming a thing of the past as it is getting glaring to men society that it benefits the woman and children more than the man. A child will grow up to be what he or she wishes like and choose a path, as a parent you partly influence but eventually you will not decide for that "SOUL". Same as with mothers. When a woman becomes a mother, she doesn't really see or will not see the man as a priority anymore compared to her child or children. It is only natural. Women paternal interests are way over the roof than most men. As for the system in the UK and how some people are saying the system is fairness and not like Nigerian system, the reality is that's not the case as the UK itself is one of countries in the world with the highest divorcee and widows in the world and giving how small their population is. We adjust with each other but not necessarily we must topple each other's life at the expense of an idea. Personally, I do like having a relationship with a woman, but beyond that I have gotten skeptical and i am speaking from experience. My honest opinion will be advising a good courtship first, know your self well before engaging in marriage because you will never truly know how fickle your partner can or will be as you progress. Your strength is hers but hers isn't yours, and lastly marriage project is becoming stale, old news and mainly women fantasy. Nevertheless, if you do meet or your with a partner you both understand each other, protect it with everything fibre of your concentration and will.
Terimakasih

3 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Mr2wealth: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Bros, is this from experience, or you are just writing story, or you read it somewhere and you are sharing with us.

That your 99% and 1% is very very scary shocked
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Britishpea: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Please don't generalize.

There are still good women out there.

Na comprehension be the problem for most of you.

The 1% he mentioned, aren’t they the good ones he said?

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ZINNYBANKS: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Thats why you hardly see a man live long the way women live long ... grin

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2023
copyrites:

So what can the man do to the woman with a "cause"? Can a man kick out his wife based on threats to life?

The answer is NO. The man will always be at the receiving end even when his life is being threatened.

Laws are meant to protect everyone equally not the useless laws in the west that favour and put the woman and kids ahead of the man. That's satanic.

So a man will love his wife and treat her with respect and she'll just wake up one day, as she's Medusa, and treat him as bad as OP described?

Wawu!.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Creativity22: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

You people will maltreat your wives in Nigeria, they will endure it. Once y'all get to foreign countries where the laws protects women, wahala go start. Biggest culture shock of your lives.

I have countless people who have relocated abroad, I've never encountered this kind of stories.

I still have some that left in December sef.

Treat your wives well here in Nigeria, it won't kill you. Your red pill nonsense or misogyny won't favour you there. And if you want to be a traditional African husband, please stay back with your family in Nigeria.

Na Nigeria go favour you pass.
If you feel your husband is maltreating you here in Nigeria. Why don't you divorce him and move on

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by GloriousGbola: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria

This chick - your future is in compliance. The word misconduct jus dey flow from your fingers. Go forth and break some careers

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by GloriousGbola: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Hmmm.

It is far easier and almost inevitable that you will be directly involved in your kids lives if you live in obodo oyibo.
The whole game with the kids is actually a long term strategy /revenge by naija women. Because often the traditional African man restricts himself to doling out money and discipline and may not have a proper relationship with the kids. This plays out in old age when the resentment etal comes to the fore

But in obodo oyibo as there are no maid or driver etal for average people, you will interact with your kids.

So unless you have a really congenital case of disconnected African dad, I don't know how your wife can turn the kids against you.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Pakwel(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who told you this story? Complete two houses with money she gets from benefits? How much was she collecting? £10,000's a month? Who was paying it to her? undecided

As your name goes kobojunkie. Nah coins deh your head. 10,000 pounds a month for benefit.. you dey mad. 10k € is not naira oh.. even her husband that works ,his salary can never be 10k. Broke bitch. You have never crossed naija that's why you talk like a joker
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Dangrace01: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

So a man will love his wife and treat her with respect and she'll just wake up one day, as she's Medusa, and treat him as bad as OP described?

Wawu!.

Very possible now.

Nigeria society is a blank society
Uk society favours women.

Women have heard mentality and listen to friends alot.

If you do it, it would benefit you as a woman and your child.

The woman has nothing to loose. So many women would do it.

Lets even leave Nigeria.

Divorce is a common thrend in the western world. Are the white men mistreating the women.

Why are white men traveling to different continent to look for wives

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Pakwel(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:

With due respect you are asking some rather silly questions. So you don't know that in Nigeria, you call your Uncles " Bros" ?

Why do you want me to reveal details of family matters on a public forum.

Why do you think someone cannot be a full time housewife for 17 years when the husband works extremely hard to ensure that his families needs are met. That bros has never worked for anyone since 1997. He has been self employed quitely doing his logistics business.

Are you saying a woman that was receiving this benefits monthly cannot build two houses over the course of 17 years or what exactly is your point.

Please ask reasonable questions bro. You no be small pikin. You self don tey.
Continue reply this girl. It's at your own risk. She's just a fool with data.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Dangrace01:

Very possible now.

Nigeria society is a blank society
Uk society favours women.

Women have heard mentality and listen to friends alot.

If you do it, it would benefit you as a woman and your child.

The woman has nothing to loose. So many women would do it.

Lets even leave Nigeria.

Divorce is a common thrend in the western world. Are the white men mistreating the women.

Why are white men traveling to different continent to look for wives

It is not possible for a woman you treat with love and respect to turn on you without cause. I don't agree o.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria.

I believe what you’re seeing is the UK legal system protecting women and children, maybe this is a shock to your system because in Nigeria it’s the complete opposite and they’re at the mercy of men. When you’re used to privilege, fairness will feel like oppression grin

The legal system isn’t perfect in the UK and there are some mischievous women out there gaming the system but for the most part, I doubt all these men would be a target if they were truly ‘innocent’.

These 99% (according to you) of Nigerian women in the UK cannot all be reporting these men for no reason at all.

Nonsense

Nobody says UK is Nigeria

But who told you all men are protected in Nigeria?

It's a matter of connection
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Dangrace01: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

It is not possible for a woman you treat with love and respect to turn on you without cause. I don't agree o.

Like for real

3 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Creativity22 post
=119695383:

If you feel your husband is maltreating you here in Nigeria. Why don't you divorce him and move on

With the stigma you people place on divorcees and single mums?

Why do you think some endure yeye marriages even though they can afford to care for their children without the husband.

Is it not because of what people will say?

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

It's possible because your love may not be enough.

They may see you as an idiot for loving them.

Till they get fed up and threaten to kill you for seeing it as enough.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Dangrace01:

Like for real

Yes
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Dangrace01: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

Yes

Examples yakpa.

Love and respect means different things to different women. To so many women this aint enough

Women no worry we know them

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
[size=8pt][/size]

It's possible because your love may not be enough.

They may see you as an idiot for loving them.

Till they get fed up and threaten to kill you for seeing it as enough.

This your claim isn't even a well rooted claim.

Anything to demonize the Nigerian woman.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

Protecting lol,Nigerian women have no culture and are extremely greedy.Even the good men are still suffering.My uncle is a prime example.He married a witch.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ibkayee(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This chick - your future is in compliance. The word misconduct jus dey flow from your fingers. Go forth and break some careers
Buahaha grin
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

Nigerian women are below the pecking order when people want to choose women.Go and do your research.Most of them are hoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:

Nigerian women are below the pecking order when people want to choose women.Go and do your research.Most of them are hoes.

Who made them hoes?

Tell me you've not fornicated with a Nigerian woman before.

As long as you've fornicated with a Nigerian woman you're not married to, your sin is the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOLVED! / Nollywood Star Angela Okorie Squeezes Her Big Boöbs IN Her Hands So Tempting / Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.