Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery (11893 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Obaaderemi2: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2023
jedisco:

If Nigerian womrn are the issue, you can marry an oyibo wife. She will lick your foot, serve and worship you.
Oyinbo is worse if you meet the wrong one.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Tenrack:
even Medusa didn't just wake up one day and turn into the monster she became. grin

Abi o.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Obaaderemi2: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Many of such men don't spend enough time with their children. They're not really in their children's lives from the beginning. Nigerian fathers here have the same problem then turn around to complain when the children draw closer to their mothers. I understand your wife disrespecting you but your kids, no. It shows you allowed a disconnection from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by yinkeys(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID
50 cent complained of this too
Entitled mentality
It’s the society over there that’s breeding that
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by descartes400: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Please don't generalize.

There are still good women out there.

They are in the 1% the OP is talking about!
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Thermodynamics(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

You must like prison food.
I don't care, it's either I kill the bitch and escape to Nigeria, or I kill the bitch and kill myself.

After I don carry one hopeless fufu eating Nigerian girl from a poor family come UK she go come de form femininst on top my head, send me out of my house and still de collect my money join.

I go murder her and accept whatever the consequences is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by EdmundDantes(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
My Uncle's wife was collecting single parent benefits while she was a full time house wife. My Uncle is extremely hardworking and foots 100% of the house bills and has enough to spare.

Each time he builds a new house in Lagos, the wife will become sad, meanwhile the wife had competed two houses with the free money she was getting without my Uncle's knowledge.

Women are something else, just do your duty abd expect nothing from them and enjoy your life.

Just had to come from incognito mode to like this reply. I don't understand what was so complicated with your initial post that would warrant all those questions. People just like bringing up issues based on their personal bias.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by EdmundDantes(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:

With due respect you are asking some rather silly questions. So you don't know that in Nigeria, you call your Uncles " Bros" ?

Why do you want me to reveal details of family matters on a public forum.

Why do you think someone cannot be a full time housewife for 17 years when the husband works extremely hard to ensure that his families needs are met. That bros has never worked for anyone since 1997. He has been self employed quitely doing his logistics business.

Are you saying a woman that was receiving this benefits monthly cannot build two houses over the course of 17 years or what exactly is your point.

Please ask reasonable questions bro. You no be small pikin. You self don tey.

Just had to come from incognito mode to like this reply. I don't understand what was so complicated with your initial post that would warrant all those questions. People just like bringing up issues based on their personal bias.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by BigYash: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:
My wife is a Nurse and she's about to relocate to the UK.

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?
Op didn't say you shouldn't go,but I think he is telling you to prepare your mind ahead,cux them fit turn you to slave over there.. Get backup plans,e get why..
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by anyilalaz: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
No matter what this foolish OP types I still love ibkayee because she is different.

Lucky you. She belongs to the 1% the OP mentioned.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by bdon123(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID
Its somehow tru sha, Nigerian women for uk don spoil.Beta u carry ur gud wife frm here go there....bt remember even some gud wife are badly influenced.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Oyiboman69: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:
My wife is a Nurse and she's about to relocate to the UK.

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?
it I'd good you find out yourself....
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by dallasi: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria.

I believe what you’re seeing is the UK legal system protecting women and children, maybe this is a shock to your system because in Nigeria it’s the complete opposite and they’re at the mercy of men. When you’re used to privilege, fairness will feel like oppression grin

The legal system isn’t perfect in the UK and there are some mischievous women out there gaming the system but for the most part, I doubt all these men would be a target if they were truly ‘innocent’.

These 99% (according to you) of Nigerian women in the UK cannot all be reporting these men for no reason at all.

Care for an animal than human beings?
That is the highest level of insanity fa
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Crystalom5: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria.

I believe what you’re seeing is the UK legal system protecting women and children, maybe this is a shock to your system because in Nigeria it’s the complete opposite and they’re at the mercy of men. When you’re used to privilege, fairness will feel like oppression grin

The legal system isn’t perfect in the UK and there are some mischievous women out there gaming the system but for the most part, I doubt all these men would be a target if they were truly ‘innocent’.

These 99% (according to you) of Nigerian women in the UK cannot all be reporting these men for no reason at all.

what exactly is the system protecting the children and women from?

The child the man gave birth equally as the woman or the woman the man love as much as he thought the woman loved him?

How exactly does a child need protection from his own father? And why do you think you need protection from the man you agreed to marry but such a man needs no protection from you?

Who exactly is protecting the men?

The same UK that is functional is filled with more broken homes than this poor country we are in.

Government should never have had a hand in marriage or family and at best, it should have remained open to all parties.

Just as a woman loves her kids, so does the average man.

The UK system is nothing to write home about. There's no protection there, it is instead a catalysts for broken homes.

Today, the system is causing more broken homes, a few years from now, men will adapt and stop marrying altogether.

It's already even happening, except for the traditional men.

So your perfect system of protection is actually the monster destroying the marriage institution.

Get ready, the system will grow even colder than it is now. More and more people will talk less to each other than ever before.

God, if you can imagine
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Crystalom5: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Many of such men don't spend enough time with their children. They're not really in their children's lives from the beginning. Nigerian fathers here have the same problem then turn around to complain when the children draw closer to their mothers. I understand your wife disrespecting you but your kids, no. It shows you allowed a disconnection from the beginning.
lolz.

Some of you think everyone will be able to spend enough time with their family without them starving the very next day or been thrown out of school.

We've seen men in rain and sunshine trying to ensure that you have a warm roof over your head before your mother thinks of loving you.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by frozen70(f): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Some men have pride amd ego and because of that they can't cope with the British system of marriage

So anyone that can't stand their system should just come back and become the traditional man that he dires to be
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Crystalom5:
what exactly is the system protecting the children and women from?

The child the man gave birth equally as the woman or the woman the man love as much as he thought the woman loved him?

How exactly does a child need protection from his own father? And why do you think you need protection from the man you agreed to marry but such a man needs no protection from you?

Who exactly is protecting the men?

The same UK that is functional is filled with more broken homes than this poor country we are in.

Government should never have had a hand in marriage or family and at best, it should have remained open to all parties.

Just as a woman loves her kids, so does the average man.

The UK system is nothing to write home about. There's no protection there, it is instead a catalysts for broken homes.

Today, the system is causing more broken homes, a few years from now, men will adapt and stop marrying altogether.

It's already even happening, except for the traditional men.

So your perfect system of protection is actually the monster destroying the marriage institution.

Get ready, the system will grow even colder than it is now. More and more people will talk less to each other than ever before.

God, if you can imagine
Well the OP implied that your kids being ‘selfish’ and ‘self centred’ is enough reason to stop supporting them financially.

What’s wrong with a legal system in place that makes sure a parent is paying a certain amount towards the maintenance of their own child? The age limit is 16 and under or 20 if you’re still in education.

You can’t get kicked out the house unless some kind of court order is obtained which is gotten through due process, depending on circumstances and severity.

They take things like the housing needs and financial state of the people in question into consideration, what the issue is between those involved and other important bits of criteria.

It’s not Naija where you can pay one hungry policeman to kick someone out without fair hearing. Or get rabid family members to chase someone out of somewhere they have genuine rights to just because

So what exactly about this is destroying the institution of marriage?

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Crystalom5: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Well the OP implied that your kids being ‘selfish’ and ‘self centred’ is enough reason to stop supporting them financially.

What’s wrong with a legal system in place that makes sure a parent is paying a certain amount towards the maintenance of their own child? The age limit is 16 and under or 20 if you’re still in education.

You can’t get kicked out the house unless some kind of court order is obtained which is gotten through due process, depending on circumstances and severity.

They take things like the housing needs and financial state of the people in question into consideration, what the issue is between those involved and other important bits of criteria.

It’s not Naija where you can pay one hungry policeman to kick someone out without fair hearing. Or get rabid family members to chase someone out of somewhere they have genuine rights to just because

So what exactly about this is destroying the institution of marriage?
lolz.

You can talk all you want. But reality is saying otherwise.

And that reality is that fewer men are willing to go into marriage. The system already rubbed the joy off it.

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ibkayee(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Crystalom5:
lolz.

You can talk all you want. But reality is saying otherwise.

And that reality is that fewer men are willing to go into marriage. The system already rubbed the joy off it.
Any examples of this other ‘reality?’ Genuinely curious

Not the men on Nairaland sha, I’ve never seen a group of people so desperate to get married grin

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by oke48(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Still better than having them in Nigeria
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
The ones who manage to live peacefully with their wives are men who understand that:

1. They are nolonger in Nigeria where women and children's rights are not protected. If you do as little as hit your child anyhow, you will see anyhow let alone you turn your wife into a punching bag. Your own don be be that.

2. Abroad is not like naija where women condone abuse in marriages because they have no where to go and no way of supporting their kids. Lol, the govt will help in that area so they have no reason to condone abuse.

3. Women can make just as much money as men can make. So why wont you both treat each other with respect?

4. House chores are division of labour tasks o...if you leave them to her alone, she would soon burnout and turn against you. You want peace, you take on your share as there is no house mailed unless una get money wella.

5. You cant cheat like every other man does in naija and get away with it, she catches you once, you leave no ni. No much story.

So respect is reciprocal o....if you want peace, give peace, but most importantly, ensure you marry good people who understand fairness.

Na so one uncle dey complain say women no get promise, say him relocate family reach here finish o, one small fight happen and he slap madam. Na so madam lock him cloth dey chant say "you think say na as you dey beat me for naija e go dey happen for here?" Bro come dey vex say she don change grin grin grin
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by yinkeys(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
sisisioge:
The ones who manage to live peacefully with their wives are men who understand that:

1. They are nolonger in Nigeria where women and children's rights are not protected. If you do as little as hit your child anyhow, you will see anyhow let alone you turn your wife into a punching bag. Your own don be be that.

2. Abroad is not like naija where women condone abuse in marriages because they have no where to go and no way of supporting their kids. Lol, the govt will help in that area so they have no reason to condone abuse.

3. Women can make just as much money as men can make. So why wont you both treat each other with respect?

4. House chores are division of labour tasks o...if you leave them to her alone, she would soon burnout and turn against you. You want peace, you take on your share as there is no house mailed unless una get money wella.

5. You cant cheat like every other man does in naija and get away with it, she catches you once, you leave no ni. No much story.

So respect is reciprocal o....if you want peace, give peace, but most importantly, ensure you marry good people who understand fairness.

Na so one uncle dey complain say women no get promise, say him relocate family reach here finish o, one small fight happen and he slap madam. Na so madam lock him cloth dey chant say "you think say na as you dey beat me for naija e go dey happen for here?" Bro come dey vex say she don change grin grin grin
Don’t worry soon single women will be begging for marriage globally
The entitlement mentality is sickening
Even 50 cent complained of this
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
yinkeys:

Don’t worry soon single women will be begging for marriage globally
The entitlement mentality is sickening
Even 50 cent complained of this

grin grin grin

Your logic is funny. Havent you been reading that being single and being a mother pays women abroad more than being married? All they need is to find their ways abroad and sleep with donors freely, marry for 2mins or buy sperm. It's so simple o....you need to see the ratio of single women to married ones to know that marriage has lost its allure. Na here you go see women in their 60s dating freely and happily. You no no anything. If you want peace, you give peace is logical enough. Dont be a victim with your old naija husband mentality or just stay in your naija jejely.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by yinkeys(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by sisisioge: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
yinkeys:

You be mumu e
I have female friends in USA
Loneliness wan kill dem
I can move there if I want to
Dem Dey give man money wey dem like if you no know
Especially if she’s past 30
Dem Dey Dey desperate
Ode you can’t cheat biology
Do you know how many women have asked to come visit me but I declined
Wetin you know
Ask guys wey get game
Every woman gets lonely and tired of being a community bicycle at some point

grin grin grin

Oya move go meet them make them feed you forever....I will look out for your own thread too. No be kukuma your fault, na the same cloth them carry sew you and the rest of the unfortunate lot. You think your only contribution to planet earth is being born with a di.ck. No wonder you get rudely shocked to reality once you leave naija. Life is about giving and taking, not taking all the time. Shouldn't you know this? Meanwhile, I will stop responding to you, let the tales of your fellow comrades keep reminding you grin
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:
Because Nigerian women are not worth it.
Clearly, since Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Mexicans, Italians, Russians, English ... all married to Nigerian women aren't complaining, it means the problem isn't Nigerian women but likely from the men always whining about them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by yinkeys(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Oya move go meet them make them feed you forever....I will look out for your own thread too. No be kukuma your fault, na the same cloth them carry sew you and the rest of the unfortunate lot. You think your only contribution to planet earth is being born with a di.ck. No wonder you get rudely shocked to reality once you leave naija. Life is about giving and taking, not taking all the time. Shouldn't you know this? Meanwhile, I will stop responding to you, let the tales of your fellow comrades keep reminding you grin
You are writing rubbish
I know how things are over there
Nobody wants a liability with entitled mentality in the end
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jimmychang: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Clearly, since Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Mexicans, Italians, Russians, English ... all married to Nigerian women aren't complaining, it means the problem isn't Nigerian women but likely from the men always whining about them. undecided

Lol,How many of them got married to Nigerian women not even up to 0.5 so it doesn't count.

Example is that woman called korra Obidi wey dem name a whole lounge after her pussy. grin grin

Majority of Nigerian women are married to Nigerian men so that is what counts.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
jimmychang:
Lol,How many of them got married to Nigerian women not even up to 0.5 so it doesn't count.
Example is that woman called korra Obidi wey dem name a whole lounge after her pussy. grin grin
Majority of Nigerian women are married to Nigerian men so that is what counts.
Again, clearly, since Cameroonians, Ghanaians, Mexicans, Italians, Russians, English ... all married to Nigerian women aren't complaining, it means the problem isn't Nigerian women but likely from the men always whining about them.

Korra's is an example of divorce which happens to any and everyone out there. No one likes divorce at all even though in and of itself it ain't evil. So, when Nigerian men whine and complain about how the world is wrong and Nigerian women are to blame for it, then be sure, the problem is most definitely with the men and not the women. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Another one.

OP where are you right now? Have you ever left Nigeria?

If you haven't just STFU!!
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
leisuretym:
Did he mentioned that she took benefit money from government? It’s either you don’t have brain to understand or you are dense !
Are you saying you don’t know how Nigerian women collect money from their husbands to do things they like? The one with rich husband can collect money from him can collect money using many excuses to buy houses in Nigeria if the husband is very rich. , that what he’s saying. Why are you twisting the guy comments or you no well for brain ni?
So, where does benefit money come from? Or you have never lived abroad at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by 1Sharon(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
My Uncle's wife was collecting single parent benefits while she was a full time house wife. My Uncle is extremely hardworking and foots 100% of the house bills and has enough to spare.

Each time he builds a new house in Lagos, the wife will become sad,he did not understand why.Meanwhile the wife had competed two houses with the free money she was getting without my Uncle's knowledge.So secretely she was competing with him.

Women are something else, just do your duty abd expect nothing from them and enjoy your life.

Was your 'uncle' living with his wife while she was on benefits?? And was he aware of what she was doing??

If he was , your 'uncle' and his wife will go to jail for scamming the UK government if they are caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? / What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.