Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. (3190 Views)

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by casspersteve: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
3kay945:

On the contrary, I believe you're safer in your car than public bus that you don't know the maintenance culture.
I feel safe when driving myself cos I know when to overtake or not and the condition of my vehicle. cool

That one follow too, but I don’t advice carrying full family inside my personal car on a long journey like that
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by fortunez1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
So sad and hard to bare such pain .
God will comfort the family because this is kinda village people involvement in the matter , imagine how you the op is admiring the guys accomplishments then how much more do you think the village people will react to his accomplishments knowing how they react to jealousy. Kill envy then you killed jealousiness
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 4:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Arrange / Daddy's 10 Rules Of Dating His Daughter / Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.