Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42123 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nyamiri ?
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by irunoko(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

Wow!! Men let's wake up oooo!
financially capable men should sponsor and create hospitals where free DNA tests are conducted.the outside is tough on you,your home shouldn't be tough on you too.we want to see good men again.men like Andrew tate as fathers,brothers and uncles.not weak men pushed around like they have no senses
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Parachoko: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
LINTUNE:
dude shutup, how many ppl can afford 1m just for a DNA test eh, motigbesional speaker, go sit down..
Dumb fool

Who told your ignorant self say it cost ₦1m to do it? Abeg clear for my front, I no get time for foolish person like you this year
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Isabi4lov: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is pure evil angry any woman that once cheated in her marriage such a woman is capable of killing her husband, I will never accept such for my brothers..

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jeromestarks: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kaycee54321:

This makes financial sense on one side, especially in a culture where the man basically foots both wedding & rest of life bills for a long long time...

On the flip side however, I do know that virgins have a higher tendency to seek exploration sooner rather than later...

'cause it looks like you think that a woman who has had zero sexual partners will stick to you for life...compared to one who has tasted different partners and decided to "commit" to you...

Just wanna know your thoughts...

It takes determination for marriage to work.
A woman who didn't open her legs for men until she met you is determined to have a happy home. That's a true woman.

Who is talking about exploration?
Determination to succeed is the key here.

Many of these girls have chicken mind and bad parents that's why they're disvirgined and not married.

Some even fvck at ss2. Is that the kinda woman u want as a wife?

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Parachoko: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
cumoverna:
Oga is true, e get y him talk like that, my bae is a very beautiful woman, but she don tell me to my face say I am not her only bf. So I de taste and taste after I tire, I go lock up and every other guy taste too.
Una just dey chop each other, she no dey serious with you, she no even love you

Maybe nah the way una dey knack unaself una dey gbadun

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Kaycee54321(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

It takes determination for marriage to work.
A woman who didn't open her legs for men until she met you is determined to have a happy home. That's a true woman.

Who is talking about exploration?
Determination to succeed is the key here.

Many of these girls have chicken mind and bad parents that's why they're disvirgined and not married.

Some even fvck at ss2. Is that the kinda woman u want as a wife?

Fair points.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by ahnie: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Zonefree:

Should a sane man be nice to a Nigerian girl?
Regards to your sisters n mum.
This's an harmless greeting from asaba to them.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Parachoko: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

U just dey yarn anyhow! What percentage of Nigerian men can afford DNA test? Reason am.
He can afford to spend 200k on the children school fees, but can't do DNA wey cost between 50k -150k in Nigeria? Wanderful!!

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by detectivejones: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
When Jesus said 'it is finished' he was actually referring to this generation
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by ahnie: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Back to the topic before I was distracted....I totally condermed what this woman did.she went too far.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by FireUpNow(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holla911:
I will strongly advise polygamy for men because women of this generation are emotionally unstable and dangerously promiscuous.
Although there is still a very very small percentage of good women.
I think federal government should mandate compulsory DNA testing.
It is high time government make DNA
test compulsory after the birth of every child and subsidize it. Women of today are very promiscuous and they are lying machines

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Mmash(f): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
juman:
Dont believe her. She said that in anger.

You are the father.

Do DNA test.the woman is confused & stupid,those children are his from the pics.she no know who she born for again
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by efeteb: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Those Children are copy of the guy, the woman just want to use format claim the children give her boyfriend. The children has no resemblance to both the boyfriend who is dark and the wife with oval face like the boyfriend.

Guy do DNA and confirm your children.

Fight for their destiny because their mum want to use their future take buy akara.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Unrated900(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.

Nice one bro
Women are not worth dieing for
Untimely death as becomes men’s ways because of this sick female gender.
As for me na 3 women me want.
If u aren’t okay as a guest wife goodbye to ur self
Shekina
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Kulgid(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Sufficient reason to kill
Seriously
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Richy4(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow!! Some people have indeed learnt to use their hearts less...

What a heartless lady..

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Unrated900(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
This matter for here no b matter of "Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN". Ladies all over the world dey do this.

I no dey pity any man going through this kin issue. To do DNA for pikin you dey train no go cost you reach 100k for some place in Lagos, but una no gree.

When dem dey shout say make men
go dey do DNA, you no gree go do.

Men should go for DNA if them pikin no resemble them abeg. Even if nah your wife the pikin look like, still do DNA

Wasere
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Dougyclan: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

A popular Akwa Ibom live band entertainer, Soundcraft D Ritualist has been left heartbroken after his wife revealed to him in the presence of his children that he is not their biological father, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Taking to his Facebook page on Thursday, he said his wife saved one of her boyfriends' number as 'Pastor's Wife'. He also shared screenshots of his wife's conversation with her boyfriend, whom Truecaller identified as Godspower Abighe.

He wrote:

"Woow Just to come to realized that I’m not the biological father of this kids.. Mandu The Nsit Atai woman said this to my face this morning infront of my kids that I’m not their biological father that she’s taking them to their real father. Neighbors around were so shocked to hear her vomit such words.

"ME:- so all this while I have been suffering in vain chai. F-GENDER

"Normally I wouldn’t have bring this here but I’m doing this publicly based on my popularity because if you see this kids suffering tomorrow, nobody should blame me because I know she can’t take the responsibilities I was taking. Only their school fees is N202k (I have backed off)

"Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN"

In another post, he wrote:

"Not even my death mother that will tell me to bring down that post.

"So it either you avoid the post or read and pass afteral she said it infront of those kids and the kids were shocked with tears when they heard her said I’m not their father.

"Read the screenshot shots below before telling me to take this down

"NSIT ATAI WOMAN saving man’s contact as pastor’s wife which I do take her phone to her to answer whenever the number calls thinking is pastor’s wife. I am off from this blue app.

"DNA test result will be posted here since she said I’m not the biological father of those kids"

The entertainer also shared another post, saying that he was depressed.

"DEPRESSED
What a wasted years,Vanity upon vanity"

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/01/akwa-ibom-entertainer-in-tears-as-wife-tells-him-hes-not-the-biological-father-of-his-kids-saves-boyfriends-number-as-pastors-wife.html?amp=1
Just be strong brother, these women are up to no good...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by delpee(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
The children seem to look like him. Vicious lady! Sge should have married her beloved side kick instead of pretending to love her husband. Probably she's ready to leave but wants to gain custody of the kids. DNA will resolve that.

I'm happy for the man. Best to be far away from a scornful woman. I pray that he gets over his depressed state.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Henryfortune(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Which part of Nsit Atai, Ikot Essien Nsit, abi Ikot Itu Udong?

grin grin grin grin... Fear don they catch you����na Nsiti Atai em mention abi you too get woman form there ni

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sageb: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

A popular Akwa Ibom live band entertainer, Soundcraft D Ritualist has been left heartbroken after his wife revealed to him in the presence of his children that he is not their biological father, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Taking to his Facebook page on Thursday, he said his wife saved one of her boyfriends' number as 'Pastor's Wife'. He also shared screenshots of his wife's conversation with her boyfriend, whom Truecaller identified as Godspower Abighe.

He wrote:

"Woow Just to come to realized that I’m not the biological father of this kids.. Mandu The Nsit Atai woman said this to my face this morning infront of my kids that I’m not their biological father that she’s taking them to their real father. Neighbors around were so shocked to hear her vomit such words.

"ME:- so all this while I have been suffering in vain chai. F-GENDER

"Normally I wouldn’t have bring this here but I’m doing this publicly based on my popularity because if you see this kids suffering tomorrow, nobody should blame me because I know she can’t take the responsibilities I was taking. Only their school fees is N202k (I have backed off)

"Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN"

In another post, he wrote:

"Not even my death mother that will tell me to bring down that post.

"So it either you avoid the post or read and pass afteral she said it infront of those kids and the kids were shocked with tears when they heard her said I’m not their father.

"Read the screenshot shots below before telling me to take this down

"NSIT ATAI WOMAN saving man’s contact as pastor’s wife which I do take her phone to her to answer whenever the number calls thinking is pastor’s wife. I am off from this blue app.

"DNA test result will be posted here since she said I’m not the biological father of those kids"

The entertainer also shared another post, saying that he was depressed.

"DEPRESSED
What a wasted years,Vanity upon vanity"

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/01/akwa-ibom-entertainer-in-tears-as-wife-tells-him-hes-not-the-biological-father-of-his-kids-saves-boyfriends-number-as-pastors-wife.html?amp=1

So heartbreaking
@Angelcruz your opinion is needed here
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
We will not see the likes of siofra on this thread
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by systemz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aboks:
Calabar people eeh my sister my sister fiam una don born 5 children

Shut the fkcu up. Your sisters dem nkö?
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Otunbakayce: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
ahnie:

Regards to your sisters n mum.
This's an harmless greeting from asaba to them.
Greetings to you asaba LovePeddler. Why are you calling his mum and sisters?
Well thats how over used whores behave.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
The children are his own, they look so much like him. His wife was just talking out of anger. By the way, even if the kids are not his, don't blame the wife, women learnt cheating from their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.
Instead of advising polygamy that ll create jealousy, financial constraint to the family, marry a faithful woman. Red flags are there in a relationship to know who's cheating and who's not cheating or about to cheat.
I m ashamed of the so called wife if all these are true.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by JoeNL22(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
God.....fear women!
Obi.......hope you are taking note?
You must make maternity test compulsory for all married couples. It isn't funny anymore.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by NA1RALANDER(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nkan be ...
E be things...
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Bigchristo: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Zonefree:

Guy, there's no good woman below the age of 40 in Nigeria. Nigerian girls are dangerously damaged and beyond repair. The earlier you know and understand this, the better for the growth of Nigeria.
all in the name of woke up generation and trying to be feminist most of them adopt social media lifestyle and think they’re smart that’s just the problem with this generation no good woman na manage we Dey manage them

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Iagos: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Always hack your wife's phone. So that if she misbehaves, you can save yourself early.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Slynation(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo...women will always stain your white!! Use 23.5 hrs everyday to fear women!! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.