Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering (24742 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:
My father woke up this morning to start censuring me and my bro.
I ran out of the house yesterday to watch Chelsea match against Man City just to reduce depression. I woke up this morning and my father attacked me saying that we his children are not prayerful enough that is why we are still suffering. He does not know when we pray or the intensity of our prayer but he made that statement. He also asked me what I want to do with my life if it's to rewrite jamb or play football. I was very enthusiastic to play football but he couldn't even sponsor it . I used to be very intelligent but now I am an ignoramus in everything due to my poor education background. Some guys I know that don't even go to church are progressing as their parents are catering for them but my situation is different. The pressure is becoming too much and I am thinking of carrying out any diabolic act to raise funds. I haven't been into fraud or stealing but now I am anticipating to do it. Is it not better not be born than to come to this world to suffer

You and your pop are same.
Imagine your nonsense thought at your age

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

From the street. Begging isn't a sin. Taking up menial jobs isn't a sin. And if he can't, he should stick to his dad and endure anything.

He's not a woman, so no one will give him enough if he begs.

Menial jobs will not solve his problems if he is staying alone.

His best bet is to swallow his pride, accept whatever bullshit his father dishes at him while planning his way out.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by PotatoSalad(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
You owe your dad nothing, but he owes you everything. Na him decide to bring you to this world. Blaming you for causing hardship in the family na cheap manipulative talk.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by pansophist(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
I honestly struggled to see the difference between you and your father, and I found none. Both of you blame each other for your unfortunate circumstances. And even worse, instead of taking responsibility and working hard, you want to go and commit a crime.

Like father, like son. You are the true son of your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by toprealman: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I ran out of the house yesterday to watch Chelsea match against Man City just to reduce depression. I woke up this morning and my father attacked me saying that we his children are not prayerful enough that is why we are still suffering.

He does not know when we pray or the intensity of our prayer but he made that statement.

He also asked me what I want to do with my life if it's to rewrite jamb or play football. I was very enthusiastic to play football but he couldn't even sponsor it. I used to be very intelligent but now I am an ignoramus in everything due to my poor education background.

Some guys I know that don't even go to church are progressing as their parents are catering for them but my situation is different.

The pressure is becoming too much and I am thinking of carrying out any diabolic act to raise funds. I haven't been into fraud or stealing but now I am anticipating to do it. Is it not better not be born than to come to this world to suffer
You don't have to depend on your father. Things are now easy for you guys. If you think you are good in football, go to any academy close to you, sell yourself and you will be glad you did
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by KingOfTheDamned: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I ran out of the house yesterday to watch Chelsea match against Man City just to reduce depression. I woke up this morning and my father attacked me saying that we his children are not prayerful enough that is why we are still suffering.

He does not know when we pray or the intensity of our prayer but he made that statement.

He also asked me what I want to do with my life if it's to rewrite jamb or play football. I was very enthusiastic to play football but he couldn't even sponsor it. I used to be very intelligent but now I am an ignoramus in everything due to my poor education background.

Some guys I know that don't even go to church are progressing as their parents are catering for them but my situation is different.

The pressure is becoming too much and I am thinking of carrying out any diabolic act to raise funds. I haven't been into fraud or stealing but now I am anticipating to do it. Is it not better not be born than to come to this world to suffer

Take some responsibility for being a dullard and fallure . Stop blaming your dad !!!

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by xristos(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
dats serious
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by toprealman: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karleb:

He's not a woman, so no one will give him enough if he begs.

Menial jobs will not solve his problems if he is staying alone.

His best bet is to swallow his pride, accept whatever bullshit his father dishes at him while planning his way out.
He needs a new environment that will charge him up. Movingis a way forward.
His dad may be having mid life crisis.....shii happens. Baba sef needs help. He sounds depressed.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by UnfairLife7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Someone said up there that you're just like your father and he's absolutely correct...

There are many people out there who struggled to change the family story without any support of any kind from their parent...But you're there waiting for your father to give you assistance before you can brighten your future.

Go and struggle or learn a skill.... Work on improving yourself and you will flourish.....

Your father pushing you is to have you sit up and not to make you feel depressed and breed rituals mentality..m
look at you

2 of my course mates just relocated to UK yesterday through study route

Guess what? Na confirm Yahoo they dey do for naija. Na the money they use take JAPA after establishing businesses in Nigeria

90% of the few young folks making progress in Nigeria presently is through fraud just few, I mean very few make it legit

The country is fvcking hard

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Jamie1000: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
From your statement, you're still young. You have all the information and age to improve your life. I will advice you go into something you know you're gifted at. You can always further your education. Your Dad isn't vast in knowledge. Don't blame him and don't indulge in evil. Mingle with reasonable ppl. It will benefit you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
This boy has over fifty or more accounts. I don’t know what you children gain from creating multiple accounts in this forum. No wonder e dey hard una to leave.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by damoobaba: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I am tired of him
He so much believe that we don't pray enough that is why we are suffering

That means if he had prayed enough, he'll NOT have birth you into the poverty created BY HIM. THIS YEAR, open your eye and sense, visit any potent babalawo in your area, let them identify your problem and how it can be solved. No do ritual O.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by okeysoninv: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
don't contemplate going into an evil acts. your father is right ..you don't pray vehemently as you ought to pray. do you know how evil spirit that is cause of your falling. I saw where you said you used to be intelligent but now ur no longer. do you Know the reason ..go to God in pray , if possible Meet your elders in church for prayer. our weapon of warfare is not carnal but high principalities. please intensify your prayers. Our Lord Jesus will come for your rescue. don't multiply your problem with Yahoo or stealing. if not destruction await you.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by SporaD8: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Someone said up there that you're just like your father and he's absolutely correct...

There are many people out there who struggled to change the family story without any support of any kind from their parent...But you're there waiting for your father to give you assistance before you can brighten your future.

Go and struggle or learn a skill.... Work on improving yourself and you will flourish.....

Your father pushing you is to have you sit up and not to make you feel depressed and breed rituals mentality..m
I hate that cycle of passing blame with passion!

I am sure Op is still a teenager and not yet ready to be responsible for his own life!
That word PRAY should be translated to WILL , ASPIRE , HUNGER for success.
The energy and mind he will use to go diabolic, I'll rather advise he use it to hustle. His daily motivational quote should be - "What I go through as a kid, my children will not go through same!"
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karleb:
That happens when they can't handle their own failures.

Next time just compare him with the richest person in your street.
Is like you want the man to stone him with fake oraimo charger

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by vickydevoka(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

He couldn't even sponsor it[b][/b]your real dad. Mikel obi father na agbero for pack , en mama de sell mama put. You sponsored him?[b][/b]
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by funkmrflexx(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

What if you had no parents, would you still be looking for someone to blame because right now you are blaming your father and your father is blaming you.
Man up bro and get shit done
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by adekunleogun: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
You see your father as a failure today, just wait and do nothing to brighten your future you will know that your father's status that you are calling failure will better than yours. Forget that you have parents and move on. Life is not easy as you may be thinking. Wakeup and do something that will make your parents see you as somebody with better future in making. Make your father happy bro. Sit-up joo.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by juman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pray less, work harder.
Think outside the box.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Fedrick100: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
dawnomike:
You do not have to venture into anythung diabolical to make it neither do you have to go the fraudulent way.
So many people with good backgrounds share your experience but you can surmount it.
Do you have a laptop? If yes, you can make money online the right way. It will get to a time when you can no longer blame your parents for who/what you turn out to be.

I guess you are quite young and age is on your side... Start early and see where you'll be in a year frm now.

Boss wetin I fit do with my laptop to earn
My laptop just dey at home dey waste
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by LikeAking: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Just ignore am. Na normal talk, him no too mean am that deep.

Success has nothing to do with prayers, if not all the top sports men and billionaires will be pastors kids...

E go beta.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kapeter(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

So you guys have been praying to make it in life grin So we still get people like dis even for 2023? Wahala o.grin
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Donteddy1: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Young man let me psycho educate you. What I can understand is your father is transferring aggression base on his thinking error belief the prayer is a way out of poverty. If you people like prayer without working or investing you will remain poor. As for you, pick your ass up and look for something that can be generating funds for you. My one cent.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by lewa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Your prose is that of a resourceful and witty mind. I read your post again, someone who is lacking education cannot express himself as you have done proficiently.

You are obviously catching some cruise of some sorts.

On another note- Nigeria has been difficult for years. Decades. Those who procreate recklessly, who sit on their asses and fail to be resourceful would find out much later life can be merciless. Pray( if you believe), work harder.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Whoknow: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Do not allow the devil to push you into doing what will make you regret later, your father might be speaking out of frustration. Prayer is not about getting rich as thought by your father, you can pray from morning till night but I you haven't done what you should do in terms of setting goals for your self and working hard to achieve your goal you will remain poor. Prayer help you to discipline yourself through aids from God. Work hard and prayer and you will be good.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by vickydevoka(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kingpin1000:

Be strong man, I dropped out of school because I was over depended on my parents. Today am a graduate and I can tell you, I footed all my Bill's with no hiccups because I depended only on God an myself. My Dad respects me today because at the heat of everything I told him I will drop out if He said He will not assist me in school but I will go back and today I fulfilled that dream. Sometimes He feels bad. When I got admission to another school, He did not even know till I was in my 3rd year. He tried to assist, He even offered to refund me every dime I spent. It was during my project that He came to school, I was in the lab when I was told my father was looking for me. It was mixed with anger and pride, I went and met me and He gave me 50k that was the only money I accepted From him.

To be a man no easy. White people apportion blame on both parents, black people blame their dad only. Omo I no fo marry till I get 50 million for my account

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by HEBEI: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Op, your father is right. What have you achieved so far watching football. You don't understand the trauma that your father go through everytime he sees his son, who should be focused on something worthwhile, going out to watch football matches being played in another continent.

This is 2023 shocked if you like, go and steal; or if you like go and do money ritual. If them catch you, na jungle justice fit end am.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by BlongTrendies(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Karleb:
That happens when they can't handle their own failures.

Next time just compare him with the richest person in your street.

Epic
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kingjbase: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Firstly bro never at any point deviate from God, cos every other thing is vanity. Secondly be contented and not Covetous. Associate ursef with people a bit older than you (That are legitimate and responsible in all ramifications)with loyalty and respect but not stupid. Take advantage of ur young age to run errands for them but during that process learn critically well and build ur contacts smartly. Contacts goes a very long way in life. Never u see you parents as failures. They’re ur god on earth and God created us all in his own image. Don’t indirectly refer to God as a failure. Look ahead bro look ahead discreetly then the picture will be clearer cos there’s no present like the future

The day you ever put your hope in men, is the very day you die. Never put your hope and trust in human beings. But only in God your creator. Life will never be easy when you decide to follow the right. But at the end it all there will always be a reason to smile . because God will never fail his children. You do need to be patient with God with all you do. Because God is no magician. Work hard and trust God

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by israelmao(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
You need a good counsellor,a robust and profitable study life,an honest pastor who will help you so that you can have a new mindset before you can see who God has made you to be and not what your father who is running away from his responsibilities tells you.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's foolish of you to be thinking of diabolical or fraudulent ways of getting money. So foolish

If you need a chair in the house, you can
1. Buy a chair
2. Borrow a chair
3. Manufacture a chair
4. Steal a chair

Of all these options and more, what you thought is number 4, which is the one capable of ruining your life very early

My recommendation is for you to first watch and copy the wisdom of Cosmos Maduka (the Billionaire owner of Coscharis Motors) in this video... https://fb.watch/hT-1_JdzG0/?mibextid=NnVzG8

After that, find a good Christian mentor and never look back in the pursuit of your aspirations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Of Deception / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.