Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering (24746 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I am working and earning 15k a month but that isn't enough
Of cos I know. But if I won't lie for you, you v to endure your dad as much as you can or you just leave him and survive. However don't do crime. I dunno which job to recommend but I v to tell you truth.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I am working and earning 15k a month but that isn't enough
You and your brother can also do some sack gardening on the side of where you live. It does not give immediate return but it is a good hobby to keep your mind distracted from the stresses of life— gardening is considered very therapeutic exercise — and a good skill to learn for your future. undecided

Start sack gardening right now so you can at least subsidize your own feeding. Get yourself busy doing something while you wait for something else to come up. Grow vegetables, yam, potatoes, etc., in the small space you have in your backyard, all year round. https://www.nairaland.com/7471140/amazing-output-yam-in-sack-farming-pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/7345038/growing-crops-sacks

Challenge yourself this year using what you can do. Nigeria has great weather year-round and as such, it makes absolute sense for all persons to have for themselves a year-round garden from which to source some of their food needs. The good thing is you can both learn and take care of it together.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by NaBanga: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Some left at 15 and are doing well. Some left at 21 and are doing well. In all you, get up lazy man and do something.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Elidrisy20: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just turn to prayer warrior
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kingpin1000: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

To be a man no easy. White people apportion blame on both parents, black people blame their dad only. Omo I no fo marry till I get 50 million for my account
Bro, money is not everything, the way you encourage your children matters a lot.
You can have money but you may not have a happy family. Some family are rich but not happy while some poor families are happy. But in everything you do, try get money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Truvelisback(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

Please any suggestion on skills that pay
What skill do u have in mind to learn?
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by CoolJul: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Someone said up there that you're just like your father and he's absolutely correct...

There are many people out there who struggled to change the family story without any support of any kind from their parent...But you're there waiting for your father to give you assistance before you can brighten your future.

What stopped the father from pushing himself...yeyenyenyen!

Go and struggle or learn a skill.... Work on improving yourself and you will flourish.....

Your father pushing you is to have you sit up and not to make you feel depressed and breed rituals mentality..m
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
NaBanga:
Some left at 15 and are doing well. Some left at 21 and are doing well. In all you, get up lazy man and do something.
So because some did these things, therefore we all must do the same? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nyascobar1414: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
As an average man, ya life hard
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by CoolJul: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
VERY CHEAP and nonsense manipulate talk!
PotatoSalad:
You owe your dad nothing, but he owes you everything. Na him decide to bring you to this world. Blaming you for causing hardship in the family na cheap manipulative talk.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
toprealman:

He needs a new environment that will charge him up. Movingis a way forward.
His dad may be having mid life crisis.....shii happens. Baba sef needs help. He sounds depressed.
Best comment so far
I need a change of environment to give me focus
A pastor even said when the accomodation is settled then others things can be dealt with focus
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
meobizy:
This boy has over fifty or more accounts. I don’t know what you children gain from creating multiple accounts in this forum. No wonder e dey hard una to leave.
What are you talking about, this is the only account I have and I haven't post dup to 5 times
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
don't contemplate going into an evil acts. your father is right ..you don't pray vehemently as you ought to pray. do you know how evil spirit that is cause of your falling. I saw where you said you used to be intelligent but now ur no longer. do you Know the reason ..go to God in pray , if possible Meet your elders in church for prayer. our weapon of warfare is not carnal but high principalities. please intensify your prayers. Our Lord Jesus will come for your rescue. don't multiply your problem with Yahoo or stealing. if not destruction await you.
What caused it actually was as a result of panic and depression
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
lewa:

Your prose is that of a resourceful and witty mind. I read your post again, someone who is lacking education cannot express himself as you have done proficiently.

You are obviously catching some cruise of some sorts.

On another note- Nigeria has been difficult for years. Decades. Those who procreate recklessly, who sit on their asses and fail to be resourceful would find out much later life can be merciless. Pray( if you believe), work harder.
I am zealous to eradicate poverty outta my family line,I just need time. Speaking of me expressing my self proficiently,I was literally the best from my primary school days till SS1 before I loosed focus due to circumstances around. I can feel my intelligence annihilating gradually but I pray for resurgence

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kingjbase:

The day you ever put your hope in men, is the very day you die. Never put your hope and trust in human beings. But only in God your creator. Life will never be easy when you decide to follow the right. But at the end it all there will always be a reason to smile . because God will never fail his children. You do need to be patient with God with all you do. Because God is no magician. Work hard and trust God
I love your comment
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by siofra(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

bro...if u no my story, u will cry

if i can make it, anybody can

all is well.....have faith......pray!!! smiley

Na wa!

It's like everybody is having sense this 2023.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

Na wa!

angry
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

Na wa!

^^^Kaiiii...this ting yap me again.. angry

GOOD NEWS SIOFRA!!!
Siofra am goin to put my dikk in yor throat on valentine day...(((THANK ME LATER)))! smiley
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by siofra(f): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^Kaiiii...this ting yap me again..

Siofra am goin to put my dikk in yor throat on valentine day...truss me!! angry

You're mãɗ

Na your mama throat you go put dick.
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

You're mãɗ

Na your mama throat you go put dick.

Siofra calm down....I thought u love deep throat.. .you don't?? undecided
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by siofra(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

Siofra calm down....I thought u love deep throat.. .you don't?? undecided

No but I know your mother loves it very much. That's how she conceived you wink
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

So u don't need my dik in yor throat? U now hate deep throat? U hate bloooowjob? So u hav change in 2023?? Isssssorite...your loss!!! ( no oofencse) embarassed

Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
siofra:

Anyways ...apologies for exposing yor deep throat secret. Forgive me please!!(no oofencse) grin
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by okeysoninv: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

What caused it actually was as a result of panic and depression
you have to build up your faith in Christ, and be on prayers always
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Firstly, success and failures do not depend on going to church or praying but I don't blame your dad, it's the result of brainwashing over the years by religious folks and he is now too old to be emancipated from such beliefs.

Now to you. Stop living in a fantasy world of football and get your ass to work. If there is no money to train you in school, learn skills and more skills because formal education will have little or no help in no distant time.

While you learn the skills, still keep an eye out for football opportunities if that's your passion.

What skill can I learn that pays
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
James91:
Bad things don't pay, work hard and pray, forget women in your life, women is highest destiny killer if you are not married, hope only in God, I was like you before, nobody believe I will ever become successful in life, even my father don't take me serious, but by God grace I have achieved a lot now, house, lands, car, family of 6 at very young age, I don't what to say my age here, if God help us travel out of this country sooner I will be thankful to him.
I tap from your grace
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ransomware:

you and your father are world class dummies
Thanks you misanthrope
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
chaliceGodson:

Bro it doesn't worth it. Take me as an instance, im at my 29 this year, a graduate of great ife, have a professional skill of barbing and styling hair. But I can't afford to rent a place of my own, I squat with a friend, no job, no capital to start my salon I starve almost everyday.
However I'm very optimistic that I'm going to be great some day. Believe in God and also believe in yourself. Keep believing and pray �.
That is it bro
But I am pretty sure your parents aren't pressurising you
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
darexolu16:

poverty dey hungry u bro...thats wat i will just say
How
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Davizee(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmaPaulOma:
This is a Young Man at the CROSSROAD, the elderly or experienced ones in the house should not just give him advice but also suggest ways he can do it and do it well and make his father proud.

As for me, I will tell you there loads of things you can do out there and most especially with that phone you're carrying around to better your tomorrow without being a fraudster or diabolical. I'm in my mid 30s and I'm confidently tell you that Network Marketing and Freelancing is the way forward right now. The newest Milk Cow.
Teach me sir
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
okeysoninv:
you have to build up your faith in Christ, and be on prayers always
Stop lying to him. undecided
Re: My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Davizee:

I tap from your grace
Doing that is pagan idolatry! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Of Deception / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.