Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? (41108 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I don't mean to be rude, but you people are delusional.

You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?

I don't mean to be rude. Hasn't ANAP been generalizing their collected samples correctly for the past 3-4 elections? So what's your point?
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by odduduwa: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2023
femijamz:
If Peter OBI win next month general election make my left hand bend
amen
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Britishpea: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Delusion.

If he’s hardworking like Tinubu I will consider him as second in this election.

But now I’m seeing him in the fourth position.

No way he will beat Atiku and Atiku won’t bear Tinubu.

He can drag with his mate Kwakwanso.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by opribo(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
As expected

Good Nigerians have sworn to take back their country and God is with us Amen
in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Flier: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
baresi22:
Obi will win Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and Taraba.

Its possible
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by kelly72: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I don't mean to be rude, but you people are delusional.

You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?

So where will Tinubu for e.g, get the expected votes from in the North where Atiku and Kwankwaso come from?
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by VirileNelly2420: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
cheesy
If you throw cutlass up, it will always land by it’s sides.
No matter how you reason am or think am or permutate am, Obi will not win
I disagree with u. Cutlass musnt land wit it's side wen thrown up...
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Bruno3000(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:
Some got hopes and dreams..

We've got ways and means...
Who are you quoting?
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Roboto11: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bruno3000:
Who are you quoting?

The supreme dream team always up with the schemes.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
sangresan:

You ended up saying nothing. Reread my post. Kaduna is one of the states listed as places he could get 25%.

Many of you cannot even identify some of those listed states on a wall map. Who wan dash Obi 25% of total votes in 24 states?

There won't be any runoff election. The election is between APC and PDP. You can continue to amuse yourselves.

You can type every bunkum as you don't pay to type.

You will be shocked next month
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by villagerspeople: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
adefitim:
Since January 1st I have been saving funny memes to use after February election......
pls do you have Odunlade adekola meme where he posed as a doctor with stethoscope
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by DontBullshitMe: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
einsteine:
OP, if Obi scores above 3 million votes and wins more than 6 states, I will personally buy you dinner.

Your projection is wrong.
Hmmmm.

grin grin grin
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Bimffo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Obi don win Presidency? cheesy lipsrsealed

ANAP people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.