Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? (41111 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Omoawoke: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Don't mind them, PDP will perform better than LP in SW.

LP will not win 1 LG in the entire SW

No joke, but I see LP coming second in Lagos which is a good thing for apc.
Nothing for pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Wickedfact: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Oga, election is on 25th of february. The last time I checked it wasn’t a Monday.

Remember they shifted the dates in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by BlazinGlory40: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wickedfact:

Remember they shifted the dates in 2015 and 2019.

Did they shift it to Monday? Wetin Dey worry some of una
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Roboto11: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reinaldo:

Don't you think mentally challenged people should be receiving care rather than being exposed to ridicule.

When the election results are read you would change your tone.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ADSP116(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
You are using almost empty stadium to judge who will win the election, you are the most delusional.
Light78:
Dem dey use northern campaign and crowd judge who will be the next president
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by sammhi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I don't mean to be rude, but you people are delusional.

You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?
Stupidity at its peak
If the poll had favor your party ,would you say all these rubbish
When they tell you that the biggest cause of death in children is malaria or poor nutrition, is it all the children or from a representative sample ?
If you sample randomly 20 people from a village, U can
Predict their line of thought. This is what is done all over the world
Same ANAP predicted through same methodology the poll result of Ekiti which shows PDP would be 3rd and it came to be . But now U don't believe. Ok
Anyway, suite yourself

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Light78: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
ADSP116:
You are using almost empty stadium to judge who will win the election, you are the most delusional.

A man begins to lose an argument when he starts insulting the other person.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Wickedfact: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Did they shift it to Monday? Wetin Dey worry some of una

No dey shout for here. No be me say make Simon Ekpa lock your papa inside cage.

They will shift it to Monday and will just declare public holiday for 3 days. Monday to Wednesday.
You will remember this post when it happens.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by hotplate: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
In the South it is

Obi vs Tinubu

In the North it is

Atiku vs Tinibu

one name keeping re-occuring Tinubu and this is worrisome .. I wish Obi All the best.

datti ahmed isn't doing much for Obi in the North if only they can get kwankwanso to support them but that one would rather support tinubu

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:

see Ogbeni, this election religion will play a huge role. That Muslim ticket Tinubu picked will be the albatross on his neck in South west.

It will not be

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by abdul23(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
This reminds me of football where pundits will analyze while a particular team will beat the other until after the match and they start wandering what just happened.
This Election will shock everyone. I mean everyone.
I think people should cool down on all these and focus on real politics.
This will only give APC and PDP to restrategize by fire by force.
I still want Obi to win but I hate the Obidient noise.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ogatboy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
You sit in your house and make projections and you want us to take you serious? Wetin una dey smoke?

Obi will win by a very wide margin. Emphasis on very
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
SenatePresdo:

We have northern and Southern region in this country.
For Tinubu to win, he would have to win majority votes in one of these regions.

Unfortunately for him, he would lose the South to Peter Obi, and lose the North to Atiku.
Sentiments apart, that's the reality on ground.

He will win atiku in the north or lose narrowly. He doesnt need to win the south
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by PointZerom: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Think9ja:
kiss

I will be here to mock these fools by the time INEC starts reading results.

You don't believe Atiku can win election without the useless G-5 guys but you believe Pandora can be president without a single councilor on his party's platform

Your lord and savior will not win one state in Nigeria.

Screenshot this and quote me with it next month

What other foolish things do you do for a living apart from posting rubbish here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
LP will win Lagos.
Mark my word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
einsteine:

What do you think is the appropriate sample size to survey for the presidential elections? And what is the most reliable way to carry out such survey?

100k at least
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Millz404:

And how many of the other candidates will win 25 percentage in 24 state?

You really don't need to engage these people in their psychological manipulation. None of the contestants can claim an outright win with the situation of things. Anyone without prejudice that wants to analyze the upcoming election knows very well that Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu throwing their hats in the ring means that northern votes will be divided. Their is no clear path but APC has the biggest baggage and less likely to win, their votes in SS, SE and NC will be non-existing unless rigging and thuggery is introduced, even SW that is their most advantageous zone will experience drag due to Muslim/muslim tickets and Tinubu's ill-health. The polls might not be exact but it is the best likelihood than anything the supporters of any party can come up with.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Millz404:

And how many of the other candidates will win 25 percentage in 24 state?

Tinubu and atiku will get it
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ebufa: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Roboto11:
Some got hopes and dreams..

We've got ways and means...

Las las we have machine guns and Courage !!! either way y,all are toast!
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by sulaimania2003(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beer Parlour Analysis

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by matm: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Apc 2nd! with the way prices of every thing is rising?
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Igboslayer: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Werey plenty for Nairaland sha.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Fibonacci88: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
olatuns2017:

Pls if you want to bet from 200k to 500k

Peter Gerigory Obi will not smell/ close to 2nd position in 2023 elections pls let me know

Nairaland management will hold the money
Na ur 30k stipends u wan use bet? If u wan bet enter bet9ja shop the odds of Tinubu to win is 1.95 drop ur 200k if e sure for u. No come nairaland dey cap.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is not the way to Obi's victory, this is a way to your land of day dreams. I believe you want Obi to win badly and thinking that would remain a pipedream forever and you just can't bear the thought of that harsh reality, you quickly come up with something to give you brain masturbation. I pray this relives your tension so you can at least get to sleep for the next few days.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by sangresan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
By merely reading this, people should be able to make some inference about the writer: he is one of those miseducated Nigerian youths.

Why do I write this? Obi has no way of winning the election. The best position Obi can attain is 3rd.

In the South West: Obi won't get the required 25% of the total votes outside Lagos. For example, if the total votes in Osun State is 700,000, Obi cannot secure 175,000 votes to give him 25%.

This means that Obi can only get the required 25% in one out of six SW states (Lagos). He won't get it in Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, and Ogun. 1 of 6

In the North West: If we are to assume that Datti can do the magic for Labour Party in Kaduna, then it means that Obi would only get the required 25% in one out of seven states (Kaduna). He won't get it in Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Katsina, and Zamfara. 1 of 7

In the South South: Obi should get the required 25% in all the six South South states, . He should get it in Delta, Edo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom. 6 of 6

In the South East: Obi should get the required 25% in all the 5 South East states. He will get it in Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Abia, and his native Anambra. 5 of 5

In the North Central: Obi should get the required 25% in 3 of the six North Central states. He should get it in Benue, Plateau and perhaps Nasarawa . Obi cannot get it in Kwara, Kogi and Niger. 3 of 6

In the North East: Obi cannot get the required 25% in any of the six states. He cannot get it in Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe and Adamawa. 0 of 6

In total, Obi is likely to secure the constitutional requirement of 25% in just 16 states which falls far short of 24 as stipulated.

Let's assume that Obi will do well beyond expectations. Let's give him the benefit of doubt that he could get the required 25% in four more states. That means he could get the required percentage in 20 states. Given these facts, I always wonder where Obi supporters get the confidence to be predicting victory for him in the election. Just like Soludo wrote, I also believe that Obi himself knows that he is not contesting to win.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

Amen oooo
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Shikini: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Osanoghodua1: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Forget all these PDP and APC chants.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by simplesearch: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Though apolitical, but with all that PDp and APc have done to this country and our economy, I don't know what anyone in his right mind and senses would want to try them out again. Even in advance climes with settled democratic culture, God forbid that no matter how affiliated they're to their party, would they ever again endeavor to reinforce failure, having gone through so much suffering like we did.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Rubeshi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's not by campaign crowd.
It shows most upper north has nothing going on for them .
85% of them are out of work.
Imagine a civil servants or banker attending rallys

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ultimateprof: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have decided to vote for Peter Obi, anything that want to happen let it happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.