Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? (41113 Views)

It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small / Question. Is This Obi Collecting His Certificate Of Return? / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by drlateef: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:
With the buildup to the next elections, many permutations and projections have been thrown arround. The polls, projections all point to one winner. Peter Obi. This pill might be hard to swallow by PDP and APC as they are yet to understand why a structureless party is gathering so much momentum. I have made my own projections based on ANAP and the rececnt BANTUPAGE polls. While ANAP has been a very reputable poll with a decent track record, I was very pleased with the work done by BANTUPAGE hence the need for my own projection based on this two polls. I have attached my projections which i did with xcel. The zones in yellow shows zone i had to do a bit of adjustment. The other zones not colored are zones were the BANTUPAGE projections or ANAP was used without any further input. I had to separate lagos from SW cos 50% of registerd voters in SW are in lagos. Those who understand statistics would understand the need for this. The ANAP poll predicts a landslide for Obi, but I think the election will go down the wire even though Obi will win. Hence I had to combine with that of BANTU which drilled down into ethnicity and religion which will play a major role in this election.

SOUTH-SOUTH- I lowered LP party to get 50% though obi was given 66% on Bantu poll and 46% on ANAP. APC- 10%, PDP-20%

SOUTHWEST- No adjustment was made data from BantuPage.
SOUTHEAST- I had to use ANAP as i couldnt get any poll from Bantu.
NORTH CENTRAL- ANAP was used
NORTH WEST- No adjustment. I had to go with Bantu cos i feel the ANAP poll overstimated LP in this Zone
NORTH-EAST- I had to use Bantu poll even though it dint capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi. I believe this is an APC stronghold. BANTU POLL gave the following- LP- 15, APC-12, PDP-37(This % didnt capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi hence i had to do the adjustment.) LP- 15%, APC- 40%, PDP-37. This is APC stronghold hence i expect them to win this region.
SUMMARY
LP- 10,917,751
APC- 7,753,050
PDP- 7,279,552
NNPP- 2,427,785
Feel free to air your opinion. No insult or tribal slur. If you have a pathway for your candidate feel free to let us know.

Delusion of grandeur. Tinubu is winning. If you like do permutations till thy kingdom come, it will only worsen your depression and anxiety. They have to ban the sale of new transformers from now onwards. If it’s difficult for you to face reality, then the shock will be too much for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by tunapawizzy: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
ubest1:
It going to happe because this the first Nigerian are coming believing their vote will count God bless PMB for BVAS #Obi we want
e go gimme joy o............i see as numerous young Nigerians are still rooting for the old parties that kept them in total poverty...na that one dey weak me...i wish people will have sense BUt mehn when i listen to what young people say, i dey weak
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Fibonacci88: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
ChukwuObe:
These people are very delusional if they think Obi will get up to 1 million in the SW what Awolowo did not get from their region. February is very much around the corner
see Ogbeni, this election religion will play a huge role. That Muslim ticket Tinubu picked will be the albatross on his neck in South west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Toktee(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ennoloa:
Just knowing PO is winining in Lagos is sweet

Urchins taste is sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:

The same methodology used by ANAP was used to predict previous elections accurately.

That ANAP made predictions that came true doesn't mean they accurately predicted the elections.

Words like accuracy are used with care in statistics.

Same statistical methodology is used by organizations to predict sales and customer satisfaction. KPMG does random sampling of banks customers to rank banks based forcustomer satisfaction ranking. If this method is dishonest, why will reputable firms use this as a predictive tool.

Phone surveys are best used for sampling opinions, but with sensitive issues, it is hard to get honest responses.

That is why phone surveys or all forms of surveys are best for sampling opinions on non-sensitive issues.

You dont expect them to call everybody thats where statistics comes in.

You don't understand statistics.

Yes, you don't have to call everyone, but you need to have a representative sample to be able to generalize your result to your population of interest.

You want to predict the 2023 general election, even if your sample size is 1000, make sure that the sample size is representative of the population of registered voters in Nigeria, otherwise, you will be wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol.

These guys don kolomental finally. You go fear figures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ubest1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
You only needs four regions only to to win presidency and Obi has it already same applicable to others contestants
Flier:
There is no Path to victory for obi because the system does not favour him
Even if Obi wins 100 millon vote,there is no way he can win election if he doesn't win 25% in 24 States,something that is practically impossible for him to achieve
Obi will get enough votes in SS,SE,SW and NC but forget the rest he won't get 10%

3 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by propertyhunter1: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol self consolation in advance. You better wake up and come to reality. Obi will come distance 3rd. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by beejay85: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Roboto11:
Some got hopes and dreams..

We've got ways and means...
In other words, it's their right to have their say....while the The real man will have his "way'
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Ttalk: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ennoloa:
Just knowing PO is winining in Lagos is sweet

Urchins taste is sweet

Peter Obi will not win a single LG in Lagos state. Bookmark this, you can take it to your dibia for confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Bimffo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Acheivers keep expectations realistic.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
ovieigho:

Well this your assertions is applicable to all the PArties …

So statistics is still right

It is applicable ONLY to the one who is projected to win.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Komu1048(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:
With the buildup to the next elections, many permutations and projections have been thrown arround. The polls, projections all point to one winner. Peter Obi. This pill might be hard to swallow by PDP and APC as they are yet to understand why a structureless party is gathering so much momentum. I have made my own projections based on ANAP and the rececnt BANTUPAGE polls. While ANAP has been a very reputable poll with a decent track record, I was very pleased with the work done by BANTUPAGE hence the need for my own projection based on this two polls. I have attached my projections which i did with xcel. The zones in yellow shows zone i had to do a bit of adjustment. The other zones not colored are zones were the BANTUPAGE projections or ANAP was used without any further input. I had to separate lagos from SW cos 50% of registerd voters in SW are in lagos. Those who understand statistics would understand the need for this. The ANAP poll predicts a landslide for Obi, but I think the election will go down the wire even though Obi will win. Hence I had to combine with that of BANTU which drilled down into ethnicity and religion which will play a major role in this election.

SOUTH-SOUTH- I lowered LP party to get 50% though obi was given 66% on Bantu poll and 46% on ANAP. APC- 10%, PDP-20%

SOUTHWEST- No adjustment was made data from BantuPage.
SOUTHEAST- I had to use ANAP as i couldnt get any poll from Bantu.
NORTH CENTRAL- ANAP was used
NORTH WEST- No adjustment. I had to go with Bantu cos i feel the ANAP poll overstimated LP in this Zone
NORTH-EAST- I had to use Bantu poll even though it dint capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi. I believe this is an APC stronghold. BANTU POLL gave the following- LP- 15, APC-12, PDP-37(This % didnt capture Borno, Yobe and Bauchi hence i had to do the adjustment.) LP- 15%, APC- 40%, PDP-37. This is APC stronghold hence i expect them to win this region.
SUMMARY
LP- 10,917,751
APC- 7,753,050
PDP- 7,279,552
NNPP- 2,427,785
Feel free to air your opinion. No insult or tribal slur. If you have a pathway for your candidate feel free to let us know.

I am agree with this poll except for Tinubu figure. There is no way he will poll 7000 plus in votes cast in prisons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by olahero(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Obi is winning , wailers are wailing
keep dreaming.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I don't mean to be rude, but you people are delusional.
You project LP to garner over 10 million votes? From where would they get that?
ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.
If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?
Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.
Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?

Are you angry because it didn't favour Tinubu the drug addict?

You know that Obi will Win.

Tinubu is just wasting his time and deceiving gullible people like you.

Election is next month and you'll cry blood.

Peter Obi is coming......to take over from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Babastrong(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=119775905]

ANAP and whatever other poll you use offered sampled results. They are inferential statistics.

If you sampled 1000 respondents, and 60% want Obi, how do you generalize such result to a population of 93.5 million registered voters?

Remember, the survey was administered via phone calls, and we know that one limitation of the phone survey is that respondent always tend to be dishonest, or may not reveal their true intention for fear of being judged. You call someone who is in the midst of people shouting Obi, of course he would readily declare for Obi, but might vote someone else on election day.

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss [ Don't mind them, they will soon wake up from their slumber]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by pho: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
cheesy
If you throw cutlass up, it will always land by it’s sides.
No matter how you reason am or think am or permutate am, Obi will not win

Have you ever heard the phrase "God factor" which might come to bear. Don't be too sure cause God can decide its time to answer our cry and might just make Peter Obi another deliverer for this country
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
olahero:
keep dreaming.

We dream and our dreams come come.

To cry more, Text Obi wins to Urchins

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ATLIEN2027: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
IPOB terrorist zombidient day dreamers. CLOWNS grin
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Alawode01(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Social media winner of multiple vote, that can't be practice in present of. BVAS.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by pacesetting: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a projection based on the polls conducted. It means there are so many factors that can swing the election, as you pointed out. But as it stands now, LP is in poll position to win.

At the bolded, are you saying you don't know what is a survey?
BluntTheApostle:

Another limitation of the phone survey are the biases, such as coverage bias. Did the survey cover the whole country, or did it it miss a bulk of the true registered voters?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Ennoloa: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Toktee post=119776744][/quote]
I love this

Make sure to enjoy the taste of some people tears
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by 3ple9iner: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol very hilarious projections. I just hope no body shouts they have rigged the election when the real results starts coming out.
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by ubest1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Don't mind them with BVAS ur vote, my vote & others will be counted highest voters win, the era of one man using demonic structures to write figures & ask u to go to court is over

tunapawizzy:

e go gimme joy o............i see as numerous young Nigerians are still rooting for the old parties that kept them in total poverty...na that one dey weak me...i wish people will have sense BUt mehn when i listen to what young people say, i dey weak

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
drlateef:

Delusion of grandeur. Tinubu is winning. If you like do permutations till thy kingdom come, it will only worsen your depression and anxiety. They have to ban the sale of new transformers from now onwards. If it’s difficult for you to face reality, then the shock will be too much for you.
With yoruba Muslim votes? Clown
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Are you angry because it didn't favour Tinubu the drug addict?

You know that Obi will Win.

Tinubu is just wasting his time and deceiving gullible people like you.

Election is next month and you'll cry blood.

Peter Obi is coming......to take over from Buhari.

That is the problems with polls.

They make people delusional.

How can you expect that Obi will win?

Some of these ridiculous polls even project a landslide victory for Obi.

Anyway, February 25 is almost here. Reality about to hit hard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Ennoloa: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Peter Obi will not win a single LG in Lagos state. Bookmark this, you can take it to your dibia for confirmation

You are delusioned

Who have the highest voting % [Youths] Apart from Agberos, Touts, Akanbi Akanbi people

Which Youth in Lagos like Tinubu

Go to your street and ask people if they are happy buying Fuel at a high cost and would they still vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

That ANAP made predictions that came true doesn't mean they accurately predicted the elections.

Words like accuracy are used with care in statistics.

Phone surveys are best used for sampling opinions, but with sensitive issues, it is hard to get honest responses.

That is why phone surveys or all forms of surveys are best for sampling opinions on non-sensitive issues.

You don't understand statistics.

Yes, you don't have to call everyone, but you need to have a representative sample to be able to generalize your result to your population of interest.

You want to predict the 2023 general election, even if your sample size is 1000, make sure that the sample size is representative of the population of registered voters in Nigeria, otherwise, you will be wasting your time.

Anap have been correct since 2011,we cant leave them now it doesn't favour your candidate
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by pho: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
femijamz:
If Peter OBI win next month general election make my left hand bend

Be careful what you wish yourself. What if God decided to have a hand in this election and Obi wins, and your hand eventually bend, same people like you will be blaming God that He doesn't exist, He is a wicked God bla bla bla. Why dont you just wish for the best candidate for the country.

1 Like

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by gabbasin: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Anything to give you guys hope, February is at hand,
My projection thus:
SS: APC 20% PDP 35% LP 45%
SE: APC 10% PDP 30% LP 60%
SW: APC 60% PDP 20% LP 20%
NC: APC 45% PDP 35% LP 25%
NW: APC 50% PDP 40% LP nil NNPP 10%
NE: APC 40% PDP 55% LP nil NNPP 5%
Note: not that LP will not get votes in NW and NE but the votes will be insignificant, he won't get up to 5% in the 2 zones

2 Likes

Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Murketeer: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol ...I just dey laugh....APC that are very good at rigging...unless BVAS can actually stop rigging... that's the only way P.O will win
Re: Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? by Babastrong(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
The same projection that OJUKWU did before biafra war, hence he suffered and lose.
Nnamid Kanu did it, he ends up in DSS cage.
continue doing projections online why real winner is working tirelessly on the physical arena.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.