Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Note To Young Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To Young Men. (2991 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note To Young Men. by koladata(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2023
it makes no sense, stop telling people how not to love instead teach them how not to let the relationship overshadow their progress in life, if you are in a serious relationship , both of you can work together to become more productive. testosterone starts building up from the age of 12, no man can do without a woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Note To Young Men. by Truvelisback(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2023
felong:

Yes
U are not serious.
Re: A Note To Young Men. by pansophist(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Also women can sense a man that have not defined and is pursuing a goal in life. That is when men put women on a pedestal, because she is his trophy.

Male confidence comes from competence. There is a place you'll be as a man, and rejection/ghosting from women will means nothing to do. You may not even notice it because you have your life well-structured, and it's their loss.

Just as a man is busy chasing a woman, she is busy chasing a man. Your interest in her doesn't matter, it's her interest in you. And it's way easier to develop oneself, which makes other wants to stay in your life.

This has been said over and over again here, but as usual, many are called, few are chosen. In anything you do, work hard to stay on top. That's where your salvation lies. The top feels so much better than the bottom. So much better. 50 cent.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Note To Young Men. by wwwtortoise(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’ll prefer to fall inside gutter than to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

Heeeyy ! brother Bernard. . . shocked
Re: A Note To Young Men. by faceLAGOS: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Heeeyy ! brother Bernard. . . shocked

Hey bro!

That lady’s voice “heyyyy brother Bernard!” Sounds depressing to me.

I’ve been hoping to ask if I’m the only one feeling this type of way.
Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Can you direct me to the platform where you got this? Please I don't mean that in a demeaning way.
Facebook
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Dshocker(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
lavylilly:
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

This content is not for everyone.

Firstly, I'm directing this content to young men who are not married and trying to figure out their lives.

Secondly, I am directing this content to those young men who would agree that they need to hear this.

One way to distract yourself from fixing your life and falling into distractions is by falling in love easily.

A guy that hasn't found himself in life but easily falls in love with women is probably a danger to himself.

It pains me when I see young men who have not defined their lives getting themselves entangled in a love relationship.

You are struggling like hell, nothing productive you are doing but you're busy dating ladies up and down.

Where is the energy?

Like I said, this content is not for everyone.

I am speaking directly to my male gender.

Dear brother...

Leave women alone and go figure out your life.

I am not saying "you must be rich first."

No. No. No.

But you must at least have some direction or focus for your life before you start adding women into it.

Stop carrying someone's daughter and adding to your confusion. Take a break and go fix you, first.

One of the most distracting activities for any man that is fledgling is falling in love with women easily.

Love is emotionally demanding.

When a man falls in love, the lady becomes his distractions. For example, my wife is my distraction.

But because I operate from the place of solidity, I can accommodate the distraction and love her well.

Ladies, don't get angry here.

This is not about you. This is about speaking hard truths to my fellow brothers to save themselves first.

When my life was a big mess, one tough decision I made was to suspend any form of love relationship.

I didn't date any lady for close to 5 years because I needed to concentrate all my energy on fixing me.

So by the time my wife came, she met a focused man.

She met a man that she could trust to lead her because she could tell he was already leading himself.

Listen guys, you might not agree with me.

That's fine.

Don't copy me but reflect on the principle here.

Yes, I know that there are guys who lack direction for their lives and a lady comes and gives them direction.
grin grin grin

But those guys are mostly seen in Nollywood movies.

In real life, they are few and far between.

So listen...

You have a better chance of fixing your life first and falling in love, than waiting for a lady to come fix it for you.

You don talk am finish, on a norms, a guy no suppose dey forlick with any girl when Benjamin no dey.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
wink
Dshocker:

You don talk am finish, on a norms, a guy no suppose dey forlick with any girl when Benjamin no dey.
Re: A Note To Young Men. by Jflex07(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Truer words. My guy chuks suppose see this.

1 Like

Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jflex07:
Truer words. My guy chuks suppose see this.
Share it with him.
Re: A Note To Young Men. by lavylilly: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
undecided
Olachase:
Instead of me to fall in love I rather fall asleep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. / I Must Brake Hearts In Revenge / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.