Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51976 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by sangresan(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
The point is very simple...

I've reduced how much time I spend to battle online to create awareness because I noticed that many bits online will do the jobs to destroy Tinubu and Atiku especially on this forum.

Offline, I've seen lots of people even northerners pushing their support for Obi and it's welcoming.

Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up...that's because they people know that there will be money to share there....

You too like turenchi. Blah blah blah. Obi rallies are empty na the koko.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Greatlee54: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri have simply proven himself overtime that he is just a rabble rouser with no iota of sense. I used to think this man was intelligent and sensible. I was wrong.2023 really make me understand many people.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by tk4radi: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Keep quiet, we will all bask in his disgrace that even the next generation will make mockery of obidients and obipig for being chestbeatin LOSERS
Ok then.

That would make him One Loser who became more popular than the winners..

IS THAT IT.??
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Datti don even abandon Obi with him empty field show of shame campaign

I believe you have watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_pVo6x3FIA

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Powerexpert: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Is this a sponsored post or just ibeberism? It's been awhile from the noise generator.

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by onuman: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Reno Omokri the rat. Your rants should be saved for idiots. Nigerians are wiser and they have rejected Tinupoo and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Sunnyski: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Wailers wait until February.

Paid urchin must do their jobs.

O-Mockri must mock to get food

We all know that we're all going to vote Obi-Datti come February.

Peter Obi, Nigeria's last hope.

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by livinbygrace: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Only a newbie in politics would believed that Saint OBI would win the election.
As it stands,Jagaban is the next President

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:

I've reduced how much time I spend to battle online to create awareness because I noticed that many bits online will do the jobs to destroy Tinubu and Atiku especially on this forum.

Offline, I've seen lots of people even northerners pushing their support for Obi and it's welcoming.

Tinubu is using an old political campaign strategy of damage control system to run this 2023 election while the people are tired of the APC government and will do alot to end it.

He's overwhelmed by the turn up...that's because they people know that there will be money to share there....
Leave Tinubu. Face Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by onuman: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2023
livinbygrace:
Only a newbie in politics would believed that Saint OBI would win the election.
As it stands,Jagaban is the next President

E yaa, a country where a man like Tinubu wins a Peter Obi in presidential election, such a country is fit only for the dogs.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra

Watch Tinubu empty rally in Edo state
https://www.facebook.com/abdulrazaq.garba/videos/1389283958564704/
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SugarGirl44(f): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
When your drug lord went to visit OBJ,OBJ Sabi road but now wey OBJ endorse OBI, your balablu say e no Sabi road..I wonder how Reno sleeps at night because he sold his soul because of money..The same RENO that praised Peter early last year,What changed in PETER in just few months,Money my brother..WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI

It’s only normal during election to visit some notable people and that’s what Tinubu did, he knows how much obj envies him.
But despite that he’s gonna win.
Learn to be open minded and smart you terrorist.
No be everything I go dey explain to you, afterall obi visited Olubadan and was happy he endorsed him until the king later said otherwise.

Endorsement or not, people already know who they’re voting for.
Tinubu has been planning his presidency for decades, u can’t compare him to an emergency unstable obituary who keeps hopping from party to party.

This election will teach you zombidients the meaning of the proverb which says ‘when you fail to plan you plan to fail’

No be by prayer and false hope dem dey take win election, it’s by planning, hard work, consistency etc.

Obi needs to take biro and paper to Jagaban’s house to learn.

3 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2023
JASONjnr:

Just like rain drops
Tears falling from ur eyes
It's a disgrace
Disgrace in disguise
By February
D degrace will complete......

Make your vote count. Don't waste it.
VOTE TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Anybody who doesn’t support your lamba obituary is suddenly unintelligent.
So now intelligence is measured by support for obi?
And you don’t know you’re the one with a serious problem?
You’re a wicked fanatic who doesn’t respect people’s choices, boko haram and isis no do pass laidat before they call them terrorists.
Seek help.

No bro, when majority sees u as not normally then u are truly not normal. If u are normal, how will u support an 80yr old or more man or even above 75yr old to be ur president. Ppl who are already mentally and physically incapacitated and u obviously see how he gaffs at every slightest paid gathering. Do u think ur normal? How will u be supporting a known drug lord. Is it that ur crazy or sth. Or is it Atiku that sold and stole all in the name of privatization. Kept this country the way it is and started building personal investments with stolen funds. Always ready to enrich his friends with stolen funds. Ur head no correct mr
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by colestephan86: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra
Paul enenche and co should organise a crusade for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
where is Datti?

Datti dey ur anus
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mrpojj(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even Rivers State had low turn out

Go PVC centre for rivers and hear who people wanna vote
Everybody they talk obi,
Go churches , market and see
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by REALretep(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Rented crowds don't win elections any longer
They will show up for the campaign in their large numbers to collect the money but will choose who they know can deliver
Nigerians have woken up

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mayor101010(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
I see an alliance between LP and NNPP.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Reno Omokri the rat. Your rants should be saved for idiots. Nigerians are wiser and they have rejected Tinupoo and Atiku.

Talo fun omo odo(house girl) and ni microphone? Let your madam catch you with phone, she will iron your buttocks for you.

Don't waste your vote.
VOTE OKO IYA WON
VOTE TINUBU and get emancipated from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
colestephan86:

Paul enenche and co should organise a crusade for him

The prayers are actually working. Ppl are understanding who Atiku and Tinubu really are. Anybody who still supports those men needs mental evaluation I swear just to be sure is not only stomach infrastructure is the cause.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by madjune(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I really want Obi to win, but the truth is, he cannot. cry

He cannot because Nigerians love thieves.

They love leaders who promote criminality and lawlessness, a culture they've been cursed to swoon in all their lives.

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by drlateef: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Naira20:

Watch him here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIZKG6fIdeI

The guy is strategic and finishing work in the north.

This will not change anything because the people know better. There were strikes when Peter was Governor. He even neglected dying people by refusing to listen to the doctors demands for 13 months. Labour on strike for many months. Obi is a poor leader. It can never from frying pan to fire. Obi is the fire, he will be worse than Buhari. Tinubu is the solution NIGERIA needs, not a tribal warlord. In fact kidnapping and killings will be worse because Obi supports IPOB and killings going on in southeast. No amount of propaganda can change these truth.

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:

Talo fun omo odo(house girl) and ni microphone? Let your madam catch you with phone, she will iron your buttocks for you.

Don't waste your vote.
VOTE OKO IYA WON
VOTE TINUBU and get emancipated from mental slavery

Are u mentally ok?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Very soon this man wey dey survive with his politic talk go become Obidient after elections but we go flog am koboko before we officially accept him!

He just dey chop politician money to survive abroad and live his man olosho life and pay his bills. He doesn't understand the sufferings of Nigeria as he is in diaspora spitting out any thrash he likes
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Picardor2:

No bro, when majority sees u as not normally then u are truly not normal. If u are normal, how will u support an 80yr old or more man or even above 75yr old to be ur president. Ppl who are already mentally and physically incapacitated and u obviously see how he gaffs at every slightest paid gathering. Do u think ur normal? How will u be supporting a known drug lord. Is it that ur crazy or sth. Or is it Atiku that sold and stole all in the name of privatization. Kept this country the way it is and started building personal investments with stolen funds. Always ready to enrich his friends with stolen funds. Ur head no correct mr

Your father’s head no correct.
Is your father as health as tinubu?
Can you or your father go on trips around the world and country every single day without collapsing?
Even if he’s 120 years, it’s his right to be your president and that’s going to happen soon by His grace, your nagging changes nothing.

Say something else abeg, we know the drug lords in NG are you ibo people, all your brothers are in prisons all over the world.
Tinubu is a free man, and that gives y’all headache.
Keep crying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Mrpojj:

Go PVC centre for rivers and hear who people wanna vote
Everybody they talk obi,
Go churches , market and see

Is Rivers the only state in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Picardor2:

Are u mentally ok?

What's your point? State it clearly, lets talk.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
He should have appointed Gumi as his campaign DG after the resignation of the thief he firstly appointed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.