Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (51977 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by ogastone(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Why do you want to vote A P C
?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2023
I want Obi to remain in the race only to dilute PDPs votes. Obi’s withdrawal would amount to landslide victory for the PDP. Obi is a gift to APC

3 Likes

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2023
ogastone:
Why do you want to vote A P C
?
Because Obi was a catastrophic failure as governor of Anambra for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Your father’s head no correct.
Is your father as health as tinubu?
Can you or your father go on trips around the world and country every single day without collapsing?
Even if he’s 120 years, it’s his right to be your president and that’s going to happen soon by His grace, your nagging changes nothing.

Say something else abeg, we know the drug lords in NG are you ibo people, all your brothers are in prisons all over the world.
Tinubu is a free man, and that gives y’all headache.
Keep crying.
You for just ask him how old is Biden or Putin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Littlefingerjp: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

It’s only normal during election to visit some notable people and that’s what Tinubu did, he knows how much obj envies him.
But despite that he’s gonna win.
Learn to be open minded and smart you terrorist.
No be everything I go dey explain to you, afterall obi visited Olubadan and was happy he endorsed him until the king later said otherwise.

Endorsement or not, people already know who they’re voting for.
Tinubu has been planning his presidency for decades, u can’t compare him to an emergency unstable obituary who keeps hopping from party to party.

This election will teach you zombidients the meaning of the proverb which says ‘when you fail to plan you plan to fail’

No be by prayer and false hope dem dey take win election, it’s by planning, hard work, consistency etc.

Obi needs to take biro and paper to Jagaban’s house to learn.
Alright my brother I hear yu oo
Yu and your generation go dey alive to see him rule Sha..Once the election is concluded and he wins, Anybody that wants to Japa should do that on time oo because the way countries all over the world go take deny Nigerians visa eh, Una go think say another thing join am...I know how many countries wey deny Nigerians visa under Buhari,BAT own go worse UNLESS na MEXICO Yu wan go..
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Your father’s head no correct.
Is your father as health as tinubu?
Can you or your father go on trips around the world and country every single day without collapsing?
Even if he’s 120 years, it’s his right to be your president and that’s going to happen soon by His grace, your nagging changes nothing.

Say something else abeg, we know the drug lords in NG are you ibo people, all your brothers are in prisons all over the world.
Tinubu is a free man, and that gives y’all headache.
Keep crying.

U see the way u ppl assume things. Am Yoruba my friend. U think am a tribal biggot like u. Little thing u don begin call ppl papa and mama becos u can't defend ur master with any other thing. Ur master na bad market and he can't sell. And ur fish brain thinks am having headache and crying for u and Tinubu. U be complete fool. The next time u mention ppl papa becos ur defending criminals, na thunder go fire ur mouth. Idiot
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by colestephan86: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Picardor2:

The prayers are actually working. Ppl are understanding who Atiku and Tinubu really are. Anybody who still supports those men needs mental evaluation I swear just to be sure is not only stomach infrastructure is the cause.
Your head no correct, you needed prayer to know who atiku and tinubu really is, are your pastors better than them
I assure you, Paul enenche is nothing but a con man.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mayor101010(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2023
You need a promising job and you're still supporting the same corrupt system that has kept you jobless.
VTJN:
Datti has abandoned Obi to his show of shame
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Jnkay: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2023
When you see humans that lack wisdom you will know. Datti do not need to follow Obi up and down like his hand bag. He is doing under ground work in the Northern region. More over your wisdom would have informed you that Obi's wife and Datti's wife are doing under ground work too just as Datti. Urchins lack wisdom and are noise makers just like Reno and Deji.

Did you see the Tinubu you want to be president and all his uncoordinated comments in Edo and Kano.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:
You for just ask him how old is Biden or Putin

What have they achieved besides Biden is 78 original age buh Tinubu is way above 80. Putin is 70 and see what he is doing to human lives. U see how stupid ur argument is
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Where is Datti?

He dey ur hz
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by PS712: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri have simply proven himself overtime that he is just a rabble rouser with no iota of sense. I used to think this man was intelligent and sensible. I was wrong.2023 really make me understand many people.
Funny the lies peddled, and it's their strategy to make people lose interest and believe the people's choice Peter Obi can't win. In Ekiti there was massive crowd despite that there won't be any gubernatorial elections there. At all these rallies of APC and PDP, majority of the supporters are mobilized for sake of the other candidates - Every governorship candidate's people gather, Senate candidate's people gather, likewise Reps and state assemblies, then several others from other states are brought and put together, money is spent doing all these to create impression. Ask this question and let them answer truthfully, has there been any campaign gathering that Tinubu went without at least 3-5 sitting governors?
All these are attempts to whittle down belief that any other can. They want to cage people into believing only they can do it. Thank God February is by the corner.
See pic of Obi in Ekiti that is not his region, in fact a place he is said not to get anything.

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by naijalodge(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Obi supporters are educated working class Nigerians, u don’t except us to go stand under the sun and start shouting like ur paid touts in every campaign, on the day of the election you will see us troop en mass, lessons will be learnt
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Allisgud: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Nigerian people are the problem of Nigeria, Nigerians are happy slaves who don't want to be liberated,how can u suffer from this apc administration and u are still wanting more
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Triangles1(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra

Chai.... Mouth no go kill you.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Picardor2: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2023
colestephan86:

Your head no correct, you needed prayer to know who atiku and tinubu really is, are your pastors better than them
I assure you, Paul enenche is nothing but a con man.

U see how brainwashed ur are, they used the iron sponge well on ur brain to compare Paul enenche to a thief like Atiku and drug peddler like Tinubu. Hope ur ok?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Blaze14k: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Where is Datti?

Did u just say something?
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Mayor101010(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Let me tell you something: Tinubu might have been planning and scheming to be president for ten or twenty but he will not rule this country. God has a way of doing his thing.
SugarGirl44:

It’s only normal during election to visit some notable people and that’s what Tinubu did, he knows how much obj envies him.
But despite that he’s gonna win.
Learn to be open minded and smart you terrorist.
No be everything I go dey explain to you, afterall obi visited Olubadan and was happy he endorsed him until the king later said otherwise.

Endorsement or not, people already know who they’re voting for.
Tinubu has been planning his presidency for decades, u can’t compare him to an emergency unstable obituary who keeps hopping from party to party.

This election will teach you zombidients the meaning of the proverb which says ‘when you fail to plan you plan to fail’

No be by prayer and false hope dem dey take win election, it’s by planning, hard work, consistency etc.

Obi needs to take biro and paper to Jagaban’s house to learn.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by annisy(f): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2023
This fool thinks atiku will win the next presidential election
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Picardor2:

What have they achieved besides Biden is 78 original age buh Tinubu is way above 80. Putin is 70 and see what he is doing to human lives. U see how stupid ur argument is
Biden is 80
Putin is 70
Tinubu is 70.

Vote Tinubu. Don't waste your one vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Benwallt:

Talo fun omo odo(house girl) and ni microphone? Let your madam catch you with phone, she will iron your buttocks for you.

Don't waste your vote.
VOTE OKO IYA WON
VOTE TINUBU and get emancipated from mental slavery

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN. LOOK FOR YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE MISCREANTS TO CONVINCE. DON'T TRY SUCH RUBBISH WITH ME. I AM IN A HIGHER REALM.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by rickyrex(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Now they understand that hates and insult can't win election..

Crusade don finish no where to gather crowd again.

Maybe he visits thee nearest shrine in Anambra
i and my family have not attended any of obi political rally. our pvc is intact for him here in lagos. we are many like that waiting patiently to vote for him. So dont decieve yourself by the turnout of campaign
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Benwallt(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN. LOOK FOR YOUR FELLOW GULLIBLE MISCREANTS TO CONVINCE. DON'T TRY SUCH RUBBISH WITH ME. I AM IN A HIGHER REALM.

See this one. We talk again at the tail end of February. You will run.
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by rickyrex(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
"Cut your rally according to your size"- Obimumu should heed to this advice and stop disgracing himself and his cursed followers
i and my family have not attended any of obi political rally. our pvc is intact for him here in lagos. we are many like that waiting patiently to vote for him. So dont decieve yourself by the turnout of campaign
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by rickyrex(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Datti don even abandon Obi with him empty field show of shame campaign
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by DonPADRO(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Disgrace awaits obidindinrin and his worthless followers come feb 25

You can never disgrace a man who wants to put things in order for you but you can disgrace yourself
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by theredaddy: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
grin grin wink smiley cheesy
I smell fear all around.. Nobody is tackling Sowore, Nobody is tackling Kwankwanso..This two people have done little or no campaign so far and no one is talking about them..At the beginning,We were told Labour party has no structure and Yu expect such party to pull a crowd like the PDAPC??
Yu guys are so funny,Do Yu guys even know the people that consists of a campaign rally??
When Million march was held,Yu guys said e
no count..Now campaign rally dey hold with lots of paid crowd oo and yu want us to be bother.. PETER OBI IS YOUR NIGHTMARE, LIVE WITH IT
Whether he wins or not,I believe strongly that for the first time under democracy, NIGERIANS FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT and it won't take long for the light to come

Sorry that record as been taken, Nigerians fought a good fight when they voted PDP dynasty out in 2015 and that was the 1st time incumbent party @centre lose under democracy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by Rapuru14: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:

That guy na scammer ..

Olodo grin grin grin
E go shock u, God dey..
Re: "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies by rickyrex(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.