Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81618 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Johnchrix(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

God have mercy. Abeg is it same for all the countries abroad. What of those in Mexico, Brazil and co. Shey they fit see place to easily choke preek sha.

Fear don de catch you ba...I don laugh tire..

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Kaycee54321(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Lol.

What do you expect?

The human society is built on classism. I've forgotten where I saw this silly (but honest) scale of value:
White Kids
White Women
Black Kids
White Men
Asian Women

Pets

Black Men.

So if you're an average black man in the West, it really shouldn't be surprising that you won't be getting any knacks. Even Black Women on your level will turn their noses when you approach them because a woman's default mode is to go for a higher class of men.

Again, classism. A 6'3 Kayode with a diluted American accent will have his ball sac full of sperm compared to a 5'5 Kevin Hart whose idea of a good time can involve a trip on a private Jet to Ibiza.

Did you see where Saudi Arabia adjusted their laws to accommodate Cristiano Ronaldo living with his girlfriend, Georgina. As in, the man made a whole country bend their laws instead of proposing to his girlfriend.

Lol. It is what it is.
You adapt or die complain endlessly.

82 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

How about your weight? I know you're on the 105kg side
I weigh less than that. Biko rest mr munamoqel. When i was in Uk aged 16 to 18 i was already getting babes. Na now babes go come hard me hahahaha

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

LoL. Those places worse. If you can't get sexed in US, na Brazil you wanna get an?

A lot of Nigerians in Brazil actually say it's much easier getting sex. Even a nairalander just mentioned this here.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Johnchrix:

Fear don de catch you ba...I don laugh tire..

Guy omho if na so e hard hmmm but the kind poverty wey dey naija probably na to get the passport run come back o. How person go stay 7 years he never Bleep

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Hackneyed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

My friend spent 6years studying in Australia and never get sex despite trying all years, all days to get one. He came to Nigeria the 6th year and got married. So, it's possible your konji for 10yrs
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by colestephan86: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening
Unfortunately a couple are planning on traveling out together to start a new life and one of them is already nursing the idea of leaving the marriage if the other misbehaves cos they are going to a country where the law works.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LILTJAY: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2023
then they should date and fvck theirselves na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

How about your weight? I know you're on the 105kg side

What's wrong with this weight class. I weigh 198kg and I am 5ft 6 inches.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by akpunda86: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2023
In a way d mod is right,my guy sister in US for 16 years beautiful girl wen left Naija now going to 36 said coming back home dis Easter,finally to Naija.No hubby,no sex said can't cope with d loneliness.begged me for sex wch I have her till she left on 3rd ,I felt for her now getting old ,hers similar to op case but I can't say if 4 all.
If Ur active within d Naija community as she said u become essential commidity

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2023
colestephan86:

Unfortunately a couple are planning on traveling out together to start a new life and one of them is already nursing the idea of leaving the marriage if the other misbehaves cos they are going to a country where the law works.

LoL. They will soon understand. Crying crying , especially the woman. The moment she gets there and she's alone for years without no one checking up on her. Imagine you wake up everyday of your life lonely with no one to share with , just Money, food and work. Money is important, but no one wants to die lonely. And no matter what women say here about not needing a man, it's a lie. They cry to sleep on their bed here all night, wishing and praying a man approach. I know this because most of them confide in me . We all need a man. I do too

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What's wrong with this weight class. I weigh 198kg and I am 5ft 6 inches.

I'm sorry, you should not be weighing 198kg at 5"6. That's fat, on the high side. If you're 5" 6, then your weight should fall in the 60kg range. Maybe you mean 198lbs? I don't know why the OP say 105kg is high, but weight depend on height. sad sad sad sad sad

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Jeweltz:

I'm sorry, you should not be weighing 198kg at 5"6. That's fat, on the high side. If you're 5" 6, then your weight should fall in the 60kg range. Maybe you mean 198lbs?
Na 198kg.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Na 198kg.

cheesy cheesy cheesy go away johr. No one can weigh that no. Matter how big you are

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Jeweltz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy go away johr. No one can weigh that no. Matter how big you are

Oh yeah. It's very very possible. Could have posted a full pic but this is a public forum. I have seen 272kg between and here in Nigeria too.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh yeah. It's very very possible. Could have posted a full pic but this is a public forum. I have seen 272kg between and here in Nigeria too.

Then, you must be very tall. If you're tall, that's huge, not fat. grin cheesy the way I want my man with potbelly and lot of money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You could share me the pic sha cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SmallDick99(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Masturbation go kill some people for there o grin

Naija girls stïll good sha, as long as u get small change you're handsome

48 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SmallDick99(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's seems u don't know the difference between Kg and pounds?

Now go read some books

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2023
SmallDick99:
It's seems u don't know the difference between Kg and pounds?

Now go read some books
Not pounds kg. I am 198kg. 272kg is 600 pounds. I am 450 pounds ish. With my current height my BMI is on the super morbidly obese category.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2023
SmallDick99:
Masturbation go kill some people for there o grin

Naija girls stïll good sha, as long as u get small change you're handsome

Like you get I am fat and I cant see my dick and I can still get laid in naija. Abroad what will be my fate. I just pray tinubu can make Nigeria good o.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SmallDick99(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Not pounds kg. I am 198kg. 272kg is 600 pounds. I am 450 pounds ish. With my current height my BMI is on the super morbidly obese category.
What are u guys eating?

I'm still struggling to maintain 75 kg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 9japride(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2023
akpunda86:
In a way d mod is right,my guy sister in US for 16 years beautiful girl wen left Naija now going to 36 said coming back home dis Easter,finally to Naija.No hubby,no sex said can't cope with d loneliness.begged me for sex wch I have her till she left on 3rd ,I felt for her now getting old ,hers similar to op case but I can't say if 4 all.
[color=#006600][/color]

Most ladies abroad usually frown their faces or act funny when they see a black dude. They are not even helping matters. The Asians are even better than blacks in terms of good relationships amongst themselves. A lot of blacks have ego issues and they carry that mentality abroad.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2023
SmallDick99:
What are u guys eating?

I'm still struggling to maintain 75 kg

LoL I eat a lot of fast food ��. Pizza, sharwarma, ice cream and spaghetti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ednut1(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2023
akpunda86:
sex is not hard for ladies. They can get 10 men a day to Bleep them from dating apps if they want

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by flokii: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2023
No place like home...

How did that Kora Obidi or whatever she calls herself attract the white dude she recently divorced?
It's this problem of loneliness our folks in the diaspora complain of year in year out.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.