Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81609 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by PruGreat: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
@Jimpix11

I'm in Calgary bro. If you're also in same location, kindly show me the way. Happy to connect with you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Raalsalghul: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
pansophist:

Some people gain weight easily, while some do not. You have to know your body type (also known as ''somatotype'' in constitutional psychology). The attached pics should help you determine your body type. Let me know and I will tell you how to gain/lose weight/muscle.

Ectomorph.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Regex: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Regex: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
pansophist:

Some people gain weight easily, while some do not. You have to know your body type (also known as ''somatotype'' in constitutional psychology). The attached pics should help you determine your body type. Let me know and I will tell you how to gain/lose weight/muscle.

I am endomorph
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What's wrong with this weight class. I weigh 198kg and I am 5ft 6 inches.

LoL. For any girl in the abroad, whether white girl or black girl to look at you, you need to weigh in the 70 to 90kg range.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Not pounds kg. I am 198kg. 272kg is 600 pounds. I am 450 pounds ish. With my current height my BMI is on the super morbidly obese category.

Shut up bro cheesy cheesy. No one can be 272kg. No one. That's equal to the weight of like 5 adults

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2023
LarochelE:

Shut up bro cheesy cheesy. No one can be 272kg. No one. That's equal to the weight of like 5 adults
no mind am.. I almost shouted. He should have said 198lbs.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Neddstark:

Was in Copenhagen last year. Wanted to score a white chic. I didn't have to stop a lady on the street. I dont even do that in Naija. I joined 3 dating apps in my 2 weeks workstay there. Paid for premium plan, sent messages to many. My pickup lines were engaging. Got 3 willing hookups. Though i must confess 2 were 40+. So sex was not a problem.
Reason why i was successful and others weren't is because i went to a dating app. In dating apps, 80% of people there are in need for sex and romantic encounters. So you may find what you want.
Works same here. In Naija, i have screwed more from online than offline.
On the Saudi matter, i was exaggerating grin

You still need to be good looking to score any sex on the dating app. That's the reality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
What a thread!!! cheesy thanks to the OP. The thread was one of the most engaging thread on nairaland ever
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Neddstark: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
LarochelE:

You still need to be good looking to score any sex on the dating app. That's the reality

I am average.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
flystrategist:

This is a very valid point. I noticed that most educated and classy women are sapiosexuals and this is the same everywhere, regardless of race.

This is another strategy people use as a coping mechanism. No woman is sapiosexual. From black, to brown, to white, dating preferences have always boil down to one thing; looks. Women only want good looking men. And Men just only want sex. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by flystrategist: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2023
LarochelE:

This is another strategy people use as a coping mechanism. No woman is sapiosexual. From black, to brown, to white, dating preferences have always boil down to one thing; looks. Women only want good looking men. And Men just only want sex. It's as simple as that.

Well, I’ve never seen a woman who’s not attracted to intelligence, and I’ve seen a lot of men who’s not all about sex. Not all women are all about look either.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2023
flystrategist:

Well, I’ve never seen a woman who’s not attracted to intelligence, and I’ve seen a lot of men who’s not all about sex. Not all women are all about look either.

Well, you might be right. There could possibly be 0.0001% minorities of Women who might not be about look as long as you're above average look.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah it's 198kg not 198 pounds. 198kg.
98kg de ... That's close to four Bag of Rice ... U dey Mad ni grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
gbassa:
Op is right. I remember my brother coming home from US for 3 weeks but ended up staying 2 months. He was just enjoying himself with Nigerian girls. He had a lot of party with our university runs girls. My dad had to beg him to return back to me US.
Someone used to Runs girl couldn't score in US where you will need more than Money to Woo ....

Those Naija girls don't need to be wooed the money already wooed them ....

Poverty made our Girls easier but Once a Naija guy escaped the poverty capital into Wealth Capital ... His Head can't can again because there is no game other than the money !
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 2:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Jagabanfromcali:
I wanked so much in my first two years in Chicago that I tot I would go blind, I wanked more than all the wanking i did in boarding house in my secondary school in Nigeria in the 90s , I used to go to Walmart off 47 red line just to see avaerage fat Akata girls who by then looks like royalty and movie stars to me , conji is a bastard but then I realize as u move up it starts trickle towards you, from the nursing school I started banging the RNs and then the emergency room physicians and when I became an RN and subsequently an NP my fork career exploded , my greetings goes to all those girls in lagos and Calabar who will bring the camera down a bit to their mons pubis, you are the MVPs
Odogwu cheesy ..
This things no go Far ...

Monies + Customised Vibes(Games) = Positive Response from Any Women !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by gforce5: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bro! It's a good thing you are saying this. I always laugh when Nigerian men say that they are the price overseas cheesy. Most Nigerian men are average looking (no homo). So many of them have pot bellies by the time they are 30. So I ask, how do Nigerian guys believe that they are hot cake abroad? I'm an average looking guy myself who's only saving grace is youthful looks despite being in my 30s. I struggle to get chicks despite having lived abroad for over a decade. I left immediately after high school. So if I am saying this, imagine those who spent all their formative years in Nigeria? That's not to say i didn't score but it took a while. Foreign chicks aren't checking out for us like that with the exception of women from other African countries. Another problem Nigerian men have is that they rely on using money to get girls which doesn't work like that abroad. Many Nigerian men have zero game. They don't know how to chat to a woman without money. The worst ones are those who spent all their formative years in Nigeria and migrated in their 20s/30s. It's very difficult for them as their mentality is different. They also have a very strong African accent which doesn't help. In Europe, it's very hard for Nigerian men unless they are at the top of their game.
Gerrard59:

I stated the same few weeks ago:

So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", I am always curious. The vast majority of Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), and this worsens the situation. I have watched videos from recent japa folks in the UK, with the kind of faces they have, I see why fvck eludes them. Nigerian men are not handsome, people should not be deceived by it. I noticed this in a relationship Facebook group I am a member of - almost the dudes were not good-looking compared to the ladies (even without makeup).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

People keep saying that WM don't fancy BM, but Europe is awashed with mixed race kids. UK alone has 2.5 million mixed race population with most of them having a Caribbean paternal gene. Have u seen the present English football team? Half of them are mixed race. NBA is almost turning from a sport of black men to mixed race men!
I think society isn't ready for this discussion but the truth is more WM are dating BM than we all ready to accept- both white and black community.
In another decade or 2 , every black and white family in UK will have a mixed race couple as relative. My nephew who grew up in London is dating an Irish girl and is determined to marry despite protest his mum!!! She even called me to talk to him.

African men tend to shy away from western WM for reason already explained by ibkyee and personally I wouldn't advise it unless you sure of what u about to get into. If it all u want to settle with a WM as an africanised black man, go for eastern European women. They are less into all the toxic feminism and has conservative values like African women.
My Happiness is just that the world is getting unified and In another Century Rascism wouldn't be existing anymore due to Most Humanities would have been mixed and we would all evolve as One Race "Human" !

The most Conservative Race wouldn't have options because they wouldn't be the Minority Race Fighting against Extinctions grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thrombosis:
I need an advice from guys and ladies in UK, US and Canada.

What is the hope for persons like me who is a muslim and hoping to move to any of these countries in the nearest future as a practice as a Medical laboratory scientist.

Please I am not talking about the job aspect, but the religion and social aspect.
Thanks.
You will surely Adjust once you get adapted to your new environment!
Except You are extremist and you will feel left out abandoned lonely with Consequential Depressions!
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayee:

. I’ll zoom in on Nigerians instead of just saying Africans, Nigerians 1st/2nd gens tend stick to their own compared to Jamaicans, both men and women. But of course, out of both genders the man is more likely to date out than the woman
Upon all the Banters and Insults as well as Everything...

Most Nigerian Women still Prefer Nigerian Men than Any Men in the World .... Most Nigerian Women are Highly Conservative with Spikes of Woke But She is Still a Nigerian !

The Ties is very Strong between our men and women even if we Abuse each other like tomorrow no go dey!
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DonroxyII: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

Even though I'm afrocentrist and believe in modern afrocentrism, the above is very hard to dispute, very HARD.
I sat down thinking one day if there's any indigenous African game that can be projected into a global sport....even if modernised.....I'm still searching.

But I believe the world isn't made for whites alone. This hegemonous attitude is the major reason behind today's global problems.
The whites have this believe that since they created modern civilization, then they should rule the world. They got away with it in the 1920s but not anymore. The more they push it in the 21st century, the more multipolar the world will become.
That's the reason I support the cold shoulder most countries gave western nations regarding Ukraine crisis even though I'm totally against the invasion.
Most Modernisation elements comes from Africa but African Generations Prefer to do it same as their Ancestors than to Evolve thus Everyone is living in the Past while Caucasian is living in the Future ....

Also Rules and Rules of Abomination and Forbidden is the Problem of African Culture and Civilisations which has inhibited Civilisations!

If you have oracle that foretell the future what else do you need ...

But who will tell them to use the Oracle to Foretell how to build a Plane that can Never-Ever Crash land but glides to Safety ... then let the technologies and Technicalities begins ....

Nope, Oracle na to watch another Person life and mental Faculty and hack into your world wickedly grin ... How can you grow in an environment where we fight for survival from Village People most times than innovations and technologies grin ...

Science pass Juju anyway .. Na person wey no sabi na ihm village people dey show shege !
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by gforce5: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
OP, you are being oversimplistic in your write up. You need to specify the category of Nigerians in the US and Canada that you are referring to. Is it Nigerians who were born and bred there (1st generation) , those who left at a young age (1-16), or those who spent most of their lives in Nigeria and migrated there for work/ further education (25 and above). If it's the latter, then yes they would struggle as they have spent all their formative years in Nigeria and they have been conditioned to approach women in a certain way. A lot of Nigerian men who grew up in their Nigeria don't know how to approach women. They believe that flashing cash, whistling at women and invading a woman's personal space is enough. That is far from the truth. You need to a good personality and up your game.

It is true that the dating market in the west is tough especially for black men. African men, not only Nigerian men, aren't hot cakes like that. White men are at the top of the dating pool. White women and Asian women prefer white men to black men. However, despite all this, there are many Nigerian guys who get laid in the States (Canada is a different fish entirely). Most of the guys I know that are based in the States are either married or in long-term relationships.

Gentlemen, don't listen to everything the poster is saying. Many Nigerian guys are getting women abroad but they made extra effort to make themselves attractive. I have a family friend who lived in South Cyprus for over a decade. He was a DJ there and was getting babes. Dude is mad short (5ft 6) but was scoring chicks because he made himself attractive to women and is now married to a Ghanian. A class mate of mine from high school is in a long-term relationship with a bird from North Cyprus. If Nigerian men can get women from a racist country like Cyprus, how much more would Nigerian men get in a diverse country like the US??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DaddyRochie1642: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jeweltz:

LoL. They will soon understand. Crying crying , especially the woman. The moment she gets there and she's alone for years without no one checking up on her. Imagine you wake up everyday of your life lonely with no one to share with , just Money, food and work. Money is important, but no one wants to die lonely. And no matter what women say here about not needing a man, it's a lie. They cry to sleep on their bed here all night, wishing and praying a man approach. I know this because most of them confide in me . We all need a man. I do too

Did you find the man in Canada you were looking for grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by morgang(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
pansophist:

Fit and not handsome/beautiful is better than fat and not handsome/beautiful.

Also, being fit is a result of good habits such as self-discipline (health over taste since unhealthy foods are usually sweet/pleasurable), and I won't be in a problem one day because my partner refused to live healthily.

Because when shit hits the fan, it is me, the healthy one that will bear the responsibility to take care of you; If you ever had a sick family member, you will understand. It is not a good place to be in.

True. My point was in relation to sexual attractiveness to the other party but not the benefit of fitness in general. Since the topic was about how a male figure’s look attract ladies, I mentioned if one is fit and ugly, his chances of getting some cochie is less as compared to the one with fit and handsome looks.

I’m unequivocally a huge fan of healthy fitness routines. Also, sometimes it’s hard to tell what women are attracted to. For instance, I don’t have the best looks, but I’ve had instances ladies randomly touch my arm because it has “gunz look” or they simply admire my “sexy body”. I must admit it has earned me a couple of cheap points in my world of flirting abroad. In sum, fitness should be complimented with decent looks and dress sense; also smell nice, be respectful and reserve. Lastly, be logically bold when approaching a lady and don’t take rejections to heart.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Albertone(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2023
fykes:

I swear bro...if you are in the UK and you want to knack now now...bro go buy dog and walk it along the streets , parks or suburbs.( This women feel men with dogs are more passionate grin)

But most importantly, you must be confident and good with making conversations.

I don't know but girls here like blacks oo, especially indians.
British girls are crazy with weird sexual demands...me sef no come like lekpa, but na here woman dey tell you straight up say she want come knack you discreetly cos she has a bf.

Unfortunately, I'm lacking the emboldened.
Life of an introvert.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by fykes(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Albertone:

Unfortunately, I'm lacking the emboldened.
Life of an introvert.

Lemme suggest a few things...

- register in a gym and work out.
- go shopping for new clothes and shoes
- Try meeting women in very relaxed spots..pubs and bars.

These few tips could help with your confidence but believe me, nothing will be better than just giving the world a middle finger in your head and treating talking to all women like they are as ordinary as the trees by the road side.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Albertone(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
fykes:

Lemme suggest a few things...

- register in a gym and work out.
- go shopping for new clothes and shoes
- Try meeting women in very relaxed spots..pubs and bars.

These few tips could help with your confidence but believe me, nothing will be better than just giving the world a middle finger in your head and treating talking to all women like they are as ordinary as the trees by the road side.

Thank you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Kadal(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
jimpix11:
Here in Alberta, only dull guys will not get sex,

Promiscuous Phillipino girls full everywhere. Just be nice, smile and buy them FOOD.

Eritrea and Ethiopian girls dy steady as well, infact I don bone chasing 9ja girls...

They are looking for sugar daddy as well. grin

Meanwhile I joined Nigeria Singles Group on whatsapp recently...omo Our girls dy suffer. Out of 180+ participants, there are 147 ladies across Canada looking for partners. Na new group so I counted the pictures as dm dy upload... fine fine 9ja babes undecided and single mothers plenty o grin
Can you please share the group link.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by imagrg(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
If una toto nor dey attract white men then what about the blacks doing prostitution in Italy?
Jeweltz:
But your genders said you people are the price over there and they hustle for your dick like casserole cheesy sad angry sad
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by irumole1975: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kadal:

Can you please share the group link.

He won't add you. He lied. He's only delusional

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by mankan2k7(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
When i japa, making money will turn to my hubby. I have had enough sex in naija that can last me for the next 60 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.