Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81879 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by shantti(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
SmallDick99:
Masturbation go kill some people for there o grin

Naija girls stïll good sha, as long as u get small change you're handsome

Omo person for UK talk say Nigerian men for UK dey do soapy tremendously. Like all the time.

According to him: ihe ndi a na agbo na ncha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by laivwire(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
What are these guys saying. Must you knack oyinbo nii?

When there's lots of Kenyan, Zambian, Gambian, Sudanese and Somali chic's around. The ladies still like money and with enough of it, you can get laid.

But I'm not talking about hustlers who don't want anyone to see where they work tho, talking of excess money you came along with or a professional high income job.

Enter club na you go tire.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
siofra:

If you want to discuss your issues with someone, get a therapist.

Therapist instead of a partner, that's still business and professional now grin grin grin. It doesn't solve the problem at all
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening

Lies for Nigerian men...true for Nigerian women.

Unless in places where there is racism like Texas and Mississippi etc which is where the Nigerian (black men) are affected.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by NapoleonHill: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

cry cry cry cry. Na to Bleep enough Bleep in naija that will last someoen till he get the passport sha. Probably 5 times a day for one month straight before travelling.

You know the problem. The more you increase the rate of your bleeping, the more urge you have the moment you want to withdraw.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jeweltz:
But your genders said you people are the price over there and they hustle for your dick like casserole cheesy sad angry sad

He's lying. The only place where Nigerian (and other black men) are affected is areas which are prone to racism like Mississippi, Texas etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Bossjakande: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
ibkayee:

There are different types of oyinbo men tbh. There are some who generally aren’t into black women let alone ‘African immigrants’ and there are some who are and are into a certain aesthetic

I think black girls like better Dan white girls why white guys are beta than us. Apart from long hair I Neva see white girls as anything dey are not bless wit shape.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Tnoni: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dude speak for your self? Where are you? Thats what we need to know, secondly just as a Nigerian lady or guy prefer to mingle with their own people is the same way these other races prefer theirs, there arw just few exceptions, that being said an average nigerian guy is rude, once a girl is smiling u think the next thing is to get into her pant, Africans dont know how to dress, alot of them have a smell, i can go on. So trust me when i say if u only smell good, you dont even need to look good to get you one. Somebody, that hasnt used more than 3 years abroad just came to spew shit, my son has all white friends male and females, the females would go drag their parents to come meet my son, they droll over him, because if that their parents want to be our friends, he is gentle, kind, takes initiative,dresses good and dont look like he did not sleep at home. The probabilty of him ending with a white girl is so high.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by NapoleonHill: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
flokii:

I can picture how bad the thing is.. some folks in Nigeria still get depressed over loneliness and lack of love not to talk of countries abroad where things are done differently, you can't quarrel or poke nose into another man's business in peace. To greet neighbor sef na wahala.

True. Reading through, I wasn't just wondering. Even in Nigeria, some people cannot get a different bleep.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Worry less kid, we're coming.

Come. Tell all those there to come.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by shantti(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Olosho dey select customer. If you no fine they no go gree Bleep you.

Haaaaa
Which kind wahala be this embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by saxywale2: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

I recall that post of mine when I met a Gambian lady recently, Man! See yansh and breasts! That was when my hypothesis that if you were born and raised in a black-dominated society for at least 25 years and later relocate to a non-black society, you will always yearn for some features found in that black-dominated society came to fore. This Gambian lady had the features of a typical black African woman. I have met a Jamaican lady, and she did not wow as this Gambian lady did. However, all the black women I have come across had typical features you would expect in a black woman. In fact, at that moment, I forgave Nairaland men who said one of the best things to enjoy in Nigeria as a rich person is the availability of sexual partners. With what I saw, I see why some men plan travelling to parts of sub-Saharan Africa just to fvck.

The day I saw a Japanese girl (could have been Korean who knows) at the train station that had bigger than usual boobs, I murmured see breasts! shocked shocked E no dey common. So, when you see one, you praise Master Jesus.

So yes, I forgive them for I did not know what they have gone through. Now, I understand. cry
grin grin
Even the white fat woman (white bro call them whales) some brothers run after here, their arses are flat like a table and tummy as big as firewood jollof pots. I don't understand how black bros' manage to have and keep an erection with such whales.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

bt white girls are more into black guys than white men are into black girls yeah?

If as a black guy u can't score with a white girl u have more than 99 problems.
White girls aren’t ‘into’ black guys

Doesn’t really make sense that the demographic of women seen as one of the most socially desirable would collectively be into black men who are seen as the least accomplished (thus least desirable) group of men in the world.

I won’t say there aren’t some white women who are ‘into’ black men, but they tend to be few in comparison to those who aren’t, or the oyinbo women that aren’t seen as desirable in their own community.

Some fetishise black men because of the stereotype of their alleged sexual prowess I guess but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the ones fetishising you even want to be with you seriously

Basically if a black guy doesn’t score with a desirable white girl, that’s not that unusual. You’re not on their radar like that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by davillian(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Those sex starved men over there
Don't have game....
There are places to get these women
Cafe..
Gym,
Stadium
Parks
Club
Attend shows
Own a dog
Own a bike
Do road work
When opportunity presents its self strike
Especially if she is alone.....
There is no were in the world that I won't get multiple girlfriend after 4months.....

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Greystone: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Men the UK own is really bad. One guy said he had to join 24 dating apps to find a gf. I asked a few friends who have relocated and they are seriously regretting the sexual tension. These were people having sex up to twenty times a week in Nigeria and not even able to kiss after like 3 months in the UK but then what do you do. Stay back in Nigeria and have all the sex but get bleeped by poverty or go to a society with more opportunities make money and have no sex. You can't have it all.

24 dating apps?!?!!!

grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by shantti(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
olaeffect:

Hmmm, Olosho no dey Canada oooo.
14yrs imprisonment na im you wan take play so.
Don't know about any other country, but Canada own is another story entirely.
Make God come make you know dey major city like Toronto grin
As Capital as Ottawa is, it only has 3 strip club, you can quote me.
A strip club has been the action I have gotten to sex for the one year I have been here.
Op is right ooo. Don't let anybody that is not here deceive you with what they see in movies.

Wetin be this nah embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by fykes(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Guys I don't know about y'all...but UK is not that bad oo...I'm not even tall.
All you need is to be confident and good with conversations.
The average girl here wants to hear what you will say and yes the good looks helps.
I was told not to hit on women in buses and in public but I have and got great responses.
You only have to be respectful and good with words.
Dem white girls are easy ooo. Na one you go touch, she go help you go bring others. Make I pause here.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Father254: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

LoL. You have no reason debunking what I'm saying because you ain't in the US. I am. And I've been here for over 10 years to have an idea of the dating market here, including Canada.

Smiling when they see you doesn't mean sexual attraction. Most white chicks will smile when they see a black man, but that is because they're scared of you hurting them

I lived in China for years and their case is different from your report in US and Canada.

First rule follow who know road. You can't just come in abroad and start looking for p***y.
Secondly have a job and go to club when you can .
Thirdly have a target from workplace or club .
Fourthly have a good D**k.

The rest is history.
When you start na you go run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening

I am just laughing who is gonna believe this shit man, I am leaving a decent life now shall so make I no bring my past life out, sex in USA and Canada is hard to get, ok ooo
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by NuCypher: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

I don't know why this should be any surprising or should cause a kerfuffle. People will always only be interested in their kind. If you went to India, not just the west, most Indian women will not show interest in you. They will only show interest in their men that they have grown with all their life. It's not rocket science. You look exotic to them and most people aren't that willing to try things out of their bounds. Of course, there will be some Indian women who may like you from afar, but even they are unlikely to approach you for fear of triggering hate from their fellow women who would see them as unusual in their taste. I don't understand why this should be any surprising.

In case you aren't aware, even white folks who come to Nigeria suffer the same fate. Many Nigerian girls are simply not attracted to their skin, while more are just attracted to their money. As an oyinbo person in Nigeria, it must be a constant struggle for you deciphering if the Nigerian woman you are with is merely attracted to your money or to you. You don't understand how difficult this is until you are in those shoes. Nobody wants to try exotic fruits.

So, it's not surprising. Wake up and stop seeing this as new revelation. And don't generalize. There are some white women who will always like black men. When I was in Turkey, I had a Turkish lady all over me even when I wasn't interested. To think it applies to all of them is just, what do I say, puerile. So, hesitate to generalize and look at the bigger picture.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by fykes(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
davillian:
Those sex starved men over there
Don't have game....
There are places to get these women
Cafe..
Gym,
Stadium
Parks
Club
Attend shows
Own a dog
Own a bike
Do road work
When opportunity presents its self strike
Especially if she is alone.....
There is no were in the world that I won't get multiple girlfriend after 4months.....
I swear bro...if you are in the UK and you want to knack now now...bro go buy dog and walk it along the streets , parks or suburbs.( This women feel men with dogs are more passionate grin)
But most importantly, you must be confident and good with making conversations.
I don't know but girls here like blacks oo, especially indians.
British girls are crazy with weird sexual demands...me sef no come like lekpa, but na here woman dey tell you straight up say she want come knack you discreetly cos she has a bf.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Like you get I am fat and I cant see my dick and I can still get laid in naija. Abroad what will be my fate. I just pray tinubu can make Nigeria good o.

If Tinubu wins the election, the kind of poverty that will hit you will make you sexually unattractive to even a hórny rat.

Continue praying for rúbbish!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by fykes(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
skales67:

If Tinubu wins the election, the kind of poverty that will hit you will make you sexually unattractive to even a hórny rat.

Continue praying for rúbbish!

Chisos!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
ednut1:
sex is not hard for ladies. They can get 10 men a day to Bleep them from dating apps if they want

This very comment is contradictory to your article then! undecided

You say konji dey finish Nigerian men and women in US and Canada and now come here to say Nigerian women can Bleep 10 men in a day via dating apps which I know are so numerous in those countries.

Oga make up your mind...no dey give us cold Zobo for here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by vengertime: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

You don talk well until you reach the one wey touch me personally, so we wey be 5"7 no get hope of white pussy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SeaTrade(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
To clear the air on some misconceptions:
1)The reason why women abroad don't date African men is most of the times a status thing,not necessarily about race or looks like some people here have been saying.
Most African migrants in the west are economic migrants working low end jobs abroad, na them full stores as security guards in major streets abroad,
So where the confidence want come from to toast woman and which woman will want to have anything to do with you asides the dregs? undecided
Common sense.
Also ,maybe from my point of view and reality but the UK is one of the easiest places to get sex,very lose young adult women and the oldies aren't left out either.
Bartender(especially the night Duty ones),waitresses and receptionist all are willing to fùck you if you can ask and she sees you are certain way in societal hierarchy.
I don't want to use my experiences here because realities differ,so many might not understand.
But the moment you blend in and start doing better even as an immigrant,you'll get women to sleep with you and the ones you can date,easily and across all races.
You go dey work security,dey stay for one rundown motel in the end of town and cycle to work looking like a homeless person and you want get woman?Untop of that you carry thick accent and bone face.
Nah....

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Average9jaman: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

I stated the same few weeks ago:

So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", I am always curious. The vast majority of Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), and this worsens the situation. I have watched videos from recent japa folks in the UK, with the kind of faces they have, I see why fvck eludes them. Nigerian men are not handsome, people should not be deceived by it. I noticed this in a relationship Facebook group I am a member of - almost the dudes were not good-looking compared to the ladies (even without makeup).

grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Men the UK own is really bad. One guy said he had to join 24 dating apps to find a gf. I asked a few friends who have relocated and they are seriously regretting the sexual tension. These were people having sex up to twenty times a week in Nigeria and not even able to kiss after like 3 months in the UK but then what do you do. Stay back in Nigeria and have all the sex but get bleeped by poverty or go to a society with more opportunities make money and have no sex. You can't have it all.

Looks like there are no brothels there o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by lawnreigh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Anywhere you are, try to Link up with Asian, East Africa Girls, Philipino, Thai and the rest, from there you can graduate to others. I mean for the guys
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
siofra:

This is what my Russian friend told me. When I told him I'm a virgin, he said he thought it's easier to get someone to Bleep in Nigeria than in Russia grin

Man is so lonely, even though he's rich and Russia isn't even a feminist country but things are getting pretty bad. I almost pitied him sha.

I can't wait for this same feminism to reach Nigeria sha.

Continue waiting in vain!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jmarjr(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
jimpix11:
Here in Alberta, only dull guys will not get sex,

Promiscuous Phillipino girls full everywhere. Just be nice, smile and buy them FOOD.

Eritrea and Ethiopian girls dy steady as well, infact I don bone chasing 9ja girls...

They are looking for sugar daddy as well. grin

Meanwhile I joined Nigeria Singles Group on whatsapp recently...omo Our girls dy suffer. Out of 180+ participants, there are 147 ladies across Canada looking for partners. Na new group so I counted the pictures as dm dy upload... fine fine 9ja babes undecided and single mothers plenty o grin
make i Pm u to add me to the group? I need babe for marriage and also japa honestly
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by saxywale2: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
olaeffect:

Oga! I can clearly see that you will be arested and deported anytime you travel abroad. Your Nigerian criminal mind is very deep grin
Sebi you saw the story of a Nigerian man that will soon go to 3yrs imprisonment because of soliciting for sex online with an undercover police disguising as a 14yr old girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/7514708/nigerian-man-imprisoned-attempting-meet/8#119832881

You think Canadian police are like Nigerian police or even some American state/county police abi?
Canadian police are usually not busy since the country is relatively safe, so they have all the time in the world. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.