Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81616 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by NaBanga: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Americans in general are not bartering and trading their body for money. Since there is very little true poverty, people engage with each other because they actually want to. As for white women, you can easily get the obese ones, that are not wanted. It makes no sense for an American woman, whether black or white, to sleep with a Nigerian man just for the sake of it. It is a waste of their time when they can meet someone similar to them, with the same background for socializing and building a family. American women are not forced into submission, because they are working and can take care of themselves. It means they have choices to respect themselves. The best way to avoid disappointment in abroad is to stay on your level and date your own people.

However there is a line where you can cross over. If you come with money like Atiku or Dangote, be sure you will get plenty of beautiful women even in America. Women all over the world like money, but the amount depends on the level the woman has reached in life and who she has access to.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by XY01: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Not pounds kg. I am 198kg. 272kg is 600 pounds. I am 450 pounds ish. With my current height my BMI is on the super morbidly obese category.

You don start to dey whine people...

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Joeyfizzo: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2023
A Naija old lady in the US came back to Naija to marry my poor uncle who is old too with no job ...she sponsored the wedding.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Munamoqel: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2023
It
ednut1:
cheesy This guy munamoqel why are you cloning my username
you no well abi paranoid ! When fasle allegations .
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

If you weigh 300 pounds or what do you call it, then the truth is you have really have no chance scoring women abroad. Go there and make money and live your life regardless

cry cry cry cry. Na to Bleep enough Bleep in naija that will last someoen till he get the passport sha. Probably 5 times a day for one month straight before travelling.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by flokii: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Loneliness is real, actually. And it's worse than you think untill you actually get to experience it. Reasons why people are depressed and not happy no matter how much they earn, but they don't tell anyone for fear of shame

I can picture how bad the thing is.. some folks in Nigeria still get depressed over loneliness and lack of love not to talk of countries abroad where things are done differently, you can't quarrel or poke nose into another man's business in peace. To greet neighbor sef na wahala.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Men the UK own is really bad. One guy said he had to join 24 dating apps to find a gf. I asked a few friends who have relocated and they are seriously regretting the sexual tension. These were people having sex up to twenty times a week in Nigeria and not even able to kiss after like 3 months in the UK but then what do you do. Stay back in Nigeria and have all the sex but get bleeped by poverty or go to a society with more opportunities make money and have no sex. You can't have it all.

This is what my Russian friend told me. When I told him I'm a virgin, he said he thought it's easier to get someone to Bleep in Nigeria than in Russia grin

Man is so lonely, even though he's rich and Russia isn't even a feminist country but things are getting pretty bad. I almost pitied him sha.

I can't wait for this same feminism to reach Nigeria sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Same thing for women and it'd worse. Men just want sex and they don't care about getting a time to care about them it any Stoopid commitment. When a man say he's lonely, he means he's not getting sex. But when a woman is lonely, it's not sex. A woman can wake up for the day with no one to talk to, no one to discuss her issues with, no one to care. That's loneliness and it's very very bad.

Well if I'm still a virgin at 31, I'm sure I'll do fine. Sex is not important, it doesn't make one whole.

As for relationships, you can join groups with people with the same interests like you like a book club, kayaking, sky diving, hiking, camping. It must not be a romantic relationship, platonic relationships are fine.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Same thing for women and it'd worse. Men just want sex and they don't care about getting a time to care about them it any Stoopid commitment. When a man say he's lonely, he means he's not getting sex. But when a woman is lonely, it's not sex. A woman can wake up for the day with no one to talk to, no one to discuss her issues with, no one to care. That's loneliness and it's very very bad.

If you want to discuss your issues with someone, get a therapist.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
But I thought Nigerian men are the "price" grin

Why is the tone changing?

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Domainer1999: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2023

Why is the tone changing?[/quote]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeon(f): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lolz..
Laughing out @
White chick can love a Black man the way he is.

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening

Lolz.
Last year I used Kanye West /Kimberly, as an example and the whole fonts were on my neck. Look at Kimberly and family no reasonable White man is taking them seriously because of ehenhh..........
Look at how they are been passed away from one black man to another.
Kylie Jenner, the self made billionaire billionaire /owner of a Comestics company worth of dollars can't even secure a White man because of how /whom she started with.
And I pity for her allowing a druggie to put her in the baby mama's position @early 20s.

White guys detest obsesse women to the point that these women are basically depressed and does not matter in the dating scenes. Go check the "Forever alone women" on Reddit. These women cry all the time because they just don't get attention from white guys.
These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash
grin BUT THE WHITE MEN ARE SELECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK WOMEN/WOMEN ENTIRELY.

WHY?

This shows that ehenhh........ cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash
Ori Iya mi o!
You confessed for real. But you all lied to us saying you guys are hot cake there. Comparing foreign girls to Nigerian girls bla bla bla bla, balablue!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

Lol. This is your chance to get a Nigerian guy in Canada or US. Position yourself online very well where they can toast you and the Job is done. Na inside secret I dey give u so
Thank you so much grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by revolt(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening
ESPECIALLY THAT MYTH THAT WHITE GIRLS ARE RUSHING FOR BLACKMEN. LOL. THE ONLY BLACKMEN THEY GO FOR ARE THE HIGH VALUE ONES.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeon(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Lastly, forget about using your money to score a chick. Hypergamy and feminism is crazy, you will fail and you still won't get sex. Same apply to a woman

I'm sorry, but someone needs to debunk some lies we say here about white chick wanting black dick, no they don't want you, and that happen 99% of the time unless you really have the look game, look young, and work out that your chest is basically obvious

Which white woman will leave a white man like arron TAYLOR
johnson over a black man?

Even this old woman don't want to give up on him even with the age gap and the hatreds she's receiving. Go to Lipstick Alley and see for yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by baretalk: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Most Westerners engage in lesbianism and masturbate, most are online on live sex, they get enough action via these activities.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeon(f): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:

LoL. That's the myth I'm trying to debunk. These guys lies too much here
Lolz only person wher no know howfar go believe what they're saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.