Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (82003 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
GlobTrotter:
it is. Black with men find it very difficult. I guess partially because the whites(mostly mixed) are super beautful. Even among the beautiful ones, thee is strong competition. But they love black men.

There's no white super beautiful anywhere that's complete nonsense, I mean nonsense I live in south US and I have never seen as many ugly fat white, black, Hispanic women in my life as I have seen in America. Even a fine white girl you see today give her 3 years after graduation from school and you get a hippopotamus. I don't know where this nonsense myth of super beautiful white women come from. If you were referring to like Russian girls, venezuelan women or some specific places I can get, which white women are super beautiful here in America? You guys need your head examined

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Olosho dey select customer. If you no fine they no go gree Bleep you.

What country is this??
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Toks2008:

Habba!

How many UK guys have you dated?

Do I need to date them? I have been hearing stories of “London boys” since I was a kid. I grew up and observed them. Just to be saying “Yeaaaaa…Mate”. You know I am not lying. The loudest has to be those my Igbo brothers from Asian countries. However, they are more prone to settling down once they hit the wall. They don’t waste time. But you see your brothers in the UK? Olori pelebes!

As a kid I thought NewYork was in London and Arsenal was named after Arsene Wenger. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
LastProphet:

There's no white super beautiful anywhere that's complete nonsense, I mean nonsense I live in south US and I have never seen as many ugly fat white, black, Hispanic women in my life as I have seen in America. Even a fine white girl you see today give her 3 years after graduation from school and you get a hippopotamus. I don't know where this nonsense myth of super beautiful white women come from. If you were referring to like Russian girls, venezuelan women or some specific places I can get, which white women are super beautiful here in America? You guys need your head examined
Facts bro. White women are ugly to me. I don’t get the obsession

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
DaddyCK:

SIOFRA LEAVE ME ALONE....pleaeeeeee....I don't wannnnto fukkkk in 2023. Am tired..LEAVE ME ALONE..please!!!!!! (no oofencse) angry

Who's this one? angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
skales67:

Lies for Nigerian men...true for Nigerian women.

Unless in places where there is racism like Texas and Mississippi etc which is where the Nigerian (black men) are affected.

Very true, very true, and there's no super beautiful white women anywhere based on what I have seen, their beauty no different from what you find in any race. The op really raised white women to a standard. Though the white girls are delusional sha, even an ugly white girl thinks she deserves brad pitt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Papilagreen: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening[/quote]

Bro if u say na UK I fit agree with u. But not here in America.
Because I am a living testimony to what I am saying.

Now about the hight aspect I will boldly say this than 89% of American both men and women are short not tall so hight is not a requirement for relationship here cause na them short pass.

Second women plenty pass men here to score a lady here in America is very very easy it's not basically about the dick game.. it's about ur composure also we Africans our blood dey hot the way we dey toast babes for 9ja different from how they do it here. I had to learn the hard way here B4 I get the hands of it.. u fit text woman u dey chike here and e go take her hours to reply u not because she dey form she dey busy dey work to pay bills.. if u dey go run after all those 19 to 26 years babes na waste of time go after older ladies from 28 upwards and u won't waste time..
Babes plenty here and men too even divorced people some dey 5 years dem nova see person wain toast them so if u get talking with them they feel like they flying.

I don't know about the men but one thing I can Say for sure oyinbo dem dey shy and fear blacks na few dey bold to walk up to u start Convo but if u walk up to them straight up let them know howfar and dem open up to u trust me na u go tire cause dem dey do weird things na their way of life be that.

Also them like black people not African Americans ooo the one wain come from Africa. Once dem know say u come from the motherland e don finish.
But one thing I will tell u is this if dem no like u dem dey tell u straight up dem no dey play games and if dem Say no just waka ur own.. u no need impress them in anyway cause if they down they down with u..
Na sharp guys and babes know what's up the only way u fit see oyinbo babes na for target shoping mall or big hospital or foodmall aside that e dey hard if na for school environment just forget am..
If u wan get them fast just register for Facebook dating and it's done.. and finally, no be by good dressing dem dey take catch them. If u say dressing is a requirement then I no agree with u on that one if u like wear the best cloths look smart it hardly counts. For here onyinbo dem dey wear nightwear go class even go work self dem no send na simple life. Unless una wan go on date u gats need dress smart.
Forget tinder or blk bumble etc Facebook dating dose the job just right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by kkins25(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
ibkayee:

I don’t disagree with you about both men and women being considered low on the totem pole socially.

But it’s usually black men arguing on how desirable they are to other races, often in a bid to devalue black women. I rarely see black women doing this
na influencers on tiktok dey cause am. hahaha.. ling nd lamb sha dey give me hope.. ooops!

Lol every time I ‘inform’ a black men boasting about how desirable he is to oyinbos, chances are he will ‘counter’ with the argument that black women aren’t desirable either in a conversation where no black woman said anything about being so grin
Don't leee mee!! na weytin we dey call am bethat. LOL...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:

What country is this??
USA and UK according to reddit.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by GlobTrotter: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
LastProphet:

as I said they are mixed and I'm referring to Brazilian women. Please read what I wrote first.
You have not seen beautful women till you come to Brazil. Even in Thier 50s looking hot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DMerciful(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
We say other African women loves Nigerian men than the way Nigerian women do. The reason is because Nigerian men are very caring and good providers compared to their own men. We did not say Western women like Nigerian men, maybe black Americans but not generally
pocohantas:

Do I need to date them? I have been hearing stories of “London boys” since I was a kid. I grew up and observed them. Just to be saying “Yeaaaaa…Mate”. You know I am not lying. The loudest has to be those my Igbo brothers from Asian countries. However, they are more prone to settling down once they hit the wall. They don’t waste time. But you see your brothers in the UK? Olori pelebes!

As a kid I thought NewYork was in London and Arsenal was named after Arsene Wenger. grin

No they are not. They propagated this falsehood of Naija men being welcomed with dance troops across continents. Gerrard is not the norm here. L

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Father4all: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
bdon123:

U hav been,hav u lived?D point is their women will rather date that short guy as long as his white.They will date u if u are tall n handsome only.To knack fine white girls abroad no easy,this na gospel truth.
At that time u will appreciate all this Naija students n small girls wit big god.They are very important.
grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jjennecco: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
That's not true. Have been to America before.stop saying what you don't know.

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
If Nigerian girls want to score white men, they should stop bleaching and stop wearing all those fake wigs and excessive makeups.

I don’t wear makeup, don’t wear fake hair and don’t bleach. I had no trouble attracting AA men that are even mostly into white chicks, white men or African men when I was in the US.

Are you talking about white men or AA men??
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
ogunara:

Facts bro. White women are ugly to me. I don’t get the obsession

God bless you, I'm so shocked hearing white girls are super beautiful, what nonsense! 9 out of 10 have pot bellied. All the white girls where I work including single girls got pot belly. This is a very silly opinion by ignorant black guys. Yes the white girls have high expectations but is because they are delusional, an ugly white girl still believes she deserves Michael Jackson until their eye opens then they go get dog pets and join online sex chat nonsense while suffering in silence. I consistently ignore them and some are already turning around to ask how I'm doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by siofra(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Youre a virgin for real ?? Wow cool let me disvirgin you . thou being your first time it can hurt a lil bit but I promise to go easy and add sum lubs... wink

Sorry but I have boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by kkins25(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
If Nigerian girls want to score white men, they should stop bleaching and stop wearing all those fake wigs and excessive makeups.

I don’t wear makeup, don’t wear fake hair and don’t bleach. I had no trouble attracting AA men that are even mostly into white chicks, white men or African men when I was in the US.
you're a black girl that attracted a black man.. you've not countered what OP is saying
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
DMerciful:
We say other African women loves Nigerian men than the way Nigerian women do. The reason is because Nigerian men are very caring and good providers compared to their own men. We did not say Western women like Nigerian men, maybe black Americans but not generally

They don’t love you more than Nigerian women do because they also do not love the average Joe. The Naija men being loved up in SA are mostly yahoo boys and spenders. There is no woman in the world that likes suffer. You guys should better wake up.

We did not say Western women like Nigerian men,

On this same Nairaland? Team foreign women never said caucasians lay on their backs for Naija men to walk? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
GlobTrotter:
as I said they are mixed and I'm referring to Brazilian women. Please read what I wrote first.
You have not seen beautful women till you come to Brazil. Even in Thier 50s looking hot

Okay I'm not referring to Brazil, even Venezuela, Mexico sef, but not America pls, America is a shitload of overfed entitled fat women with potbellies whether white, black or orange. The ugliest women I have seen in the world in large numbers is here in America.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by naijapikin2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
You make it seem like we're not talking about saudi arabia.

There are commercial sex workers everywhere. Male and female.

But it's a sinful life so refrain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
I've said it many times on here that white women as a collective are not into black men.

But because I'm a woman, Nigerian men probably think I'm hating or jealous. Now a man has said it.

Society would have us believe based on TV shows, movies and advertising that white women desire black men like that but its all a lie.

Majority of WW are still with WM.

Only a minority of ww are into black men and you can just identity them by looking at them.

I've circulated alot of white forums to know their mindset and alot of white parents really don't desire their daughters bringing home black men.

White British tolerate black people in the West but its their deepest fear to have their daughter run off with a black man and "dilute their whiteness" with mixed grandkids.

White men do not respect white women that date black men especially if they've become a single mother with mixed kids. They don't take them back.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jeweltz:
But your genders said you people are the price over there and they hustle for your dick like casserole cheesy sad angry sad

It's all a lie.

TV shows, adverts, movies are brainwashing people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by DMerciful(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Haba, e easy to get Caucasian women, how much more laying on her back for you?

They only said Caucasian women are not demanding, once they like you, you'd enjoy the relationship.

Nigerian women do love Nigerian men because they know Nigerian men treat them better than any other set of men but their only shortcomings is that they have this mindset that its wrong to support your man financially. Not all though but its depressing when a man is struggling yet his woman has money hidden away, unwilling to help
pocohantas:

They don’t love you more than Nigerian women do because they also do not love the average Joe. The Naija men being loved up in SA are mostly yahoo boys and spenders. There is no woman in the world that likes suffer. You guys should better wake up.

On this same Nairaland? Team foreign women never said caucasians lay on their backs for Naija men to walk? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ukandi1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ednut03:
Ohhh yeah I'm sorry. That's true. I forgot to talk about that. White guys detest obsesse women to the point that these women are basically depressed and does not matter in the dating scenes. Go check the "Forever alone women" on Reddit. These women cry all the time because they just don't get attention from white guys.

These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Cocao(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
kollinzgee:

Bro have you met all white ladies say for your self,they are thousand of average looking naija guys with beautiful white women they are all over tiktok and instagram na mindset sha..

You are quite delusional if your claim is based off of tiktok and social media. The difference is like night and day.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tnoni:
Dude speak for your self? Where are you? Thats what we need to know, secondly just as a Nigerian lady or guy prefer to mingle with their own people is the same way these other races prefer theirs, there arw just few exceptions, that being said an average nigerian guy is rude, once a girl is smiling u think the next thing is to get into her pant, Africans dont know how to dress, alot of them have a smell, i can go on. So trust me when i say if u only smell good, you dont even need to look good to get you one. Somebody, that hasnt used more than 3 years abroad just came to spew shit, my son has all white friends male and females, the females would go drag their parents to come meet my son, they droll over him, because if that their parents want to be our friends, he is gentle, kind, takes initiative,dresses good and dont look like he did not sleep at home. The probabilty of him ending with a white girl is so high.

This is especially true for the fresh off the boat black immigrants lool

This is why I don't even make eye contact with them.

Your son was born in the US wasn't he? Blacks born in the West are far more appealing than
recent african immigrants.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by saxywale2: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
jimpix11:
Here in Alberta, only dull guys will not get sex,

Promiscuous Phillipino girls full everywhere. Just be nice, smile and buy them FOOD.

Eritrea and Ethiopian girls dy steady as well, infact I don bone chasing 9ja girls...

They are looking for sugar daddy as well. grin

Meanwhile I joined Nigeria Singles Group on whatsapp recently...omo Our girls dy suffer. Out of 180+ participants, there are 147 ladies across Canada looking for partners. Na new group so I counted the pictures as dm dy upload... fine fine 9ja babes undecided and single mothers plenty o grin
Interesting. Most of the Philippinos I met in Alberta in my days of working for an oil company are very educated. I mean engineers and all. To get them will require some extra ordinary parole. You can't buy that food to bed them cheesy. I do see a lot of Philippinos working in fast food restaurants though. Maybe those ones would be easy.

The Eritrean and Ethiopians on the other hand - Most of them are cleaners in offices and are not good looking. Some even have tribal marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

USA and UK according to reddit.

How can a prostitute be selective?? grin

Unless you're talking about the high class escorts.

because those drug-addicted street walkers don't have time to select clients. They need money for their next fix.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by saxywale2: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
bdon123:

Dont worry even their fellow black indians are 3rd class citizens to them
Yes o. Dark skinned indians from states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu suffer a lot of discrimination from northern Indians like the Gujarati and Punjabis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ukandi1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:
I've said it many times on here that white women as a collective are not into black men.

But because I'm a woman, Nigerian men probably think I'm hating or jealous. Now a man has said it.

Society would have us believe based on TV shows, movies and advertising that white women desire black men like that but its all a lie.

Majority of WW are still with WM.

Only a minority of ww are into black men and you can just identity them by looking at them.

I've circulated alot of white forums to know their mindset and alot of white parents really don't desire their daughters bringing home black men.

White British tolerate black people in the West but its their deepest fear to have their daughter tun off with a black man and "dilute their whiteness" with mixed grandkids.

White men do not respect white women that date black men especially if they've become a single mother with mixed kids. They don't take them back.

Wow..

This is serious.

I better take a submissive black lady with me from Nigeria while praying she doesn't turn on me when she sees white men in the US

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Haba, e easy to get Caucasian women, how much more laying on her back for you?

They only said Caucasian women are not demanding, once they like you, you'd enjoy the relationship.

Nigerian women do love Nigerian men because they know Nigerian men treat them better than any other set of men but their only shortcomings is that they have this mindset that its wrong to support your man financially. Not all though but its depressing when a man is struggling yet his woman has money hidden away, unwilling to help

It's goes both ways.

I've read stories here from ladies who say they struggle with housework but they can't ask for help because the men say "its a woman's job"
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by saxywale2: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:

How can a prostitute be selective?? grin

Unless you're talking about the high class escorts.

because those drug-addicted street walkers don't have time to select clients. They need money for their next fix.
The hookup/escort/call girls you will find on Craiglist, leolist and other classified ads are selective. They are not high-class (most are $100 to $300 per hour). Before meeting up, they will tell you to text your race and other funny questions. They screen and don't just meet anyone. Alot will have "no black or Indian gents" on their listing.

However, the junkies on drugs will do anyone for $20 to buy there next fentanyl. But these ones look skinny, rough, dirty, lice and bugs infested and with missing teeth from drug abuse. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.