Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51066 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Babastrong(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=119837952]Don't do it sister!
Selling your soul to the devil is Sadness, regrets, Pains, short life Death and Destruction in Hell Fire.

No one who has sold his/her soul is happy! Forget all the social media hugowash they try to put out. Those alive are deep regrets, pains, and torture . Many are looking for a way out.

GOD is real! And is Alive in this Generation!
It is not Mouth making!
GO to the LORD'S CHOSEN and See the REALITY OF GOD.
HE will restore your Glory and Turn your your life around for Good Spiritually, Physically and otherwise.
Not to sell it to the devil?. But your God encourages suffering.]
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I asked a question. How does that simple action result in the firing of my pain receptors? undecided

I answered the question and asked you one in return.

Rather than answer it, you disappointingly exhibit one of the repulsive traits that is often attributed to Nigerians with low IQs; answering questions with more questions.

Again, are you pained?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by sketcherJ(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What else is supposed to happen when you die? undecided
. No you tell me, you have criticized the view that we go to heaven or hell, and there is no God etc. so when one dies, what happens? Blackout and nothingness?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by braunny(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
make she try first devil go reject am
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Ogbastan080645(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
It is only a fool say there is no God that the world just existing out of nothing that there is nothing like light and darkness but death can occur to anyone no matter there age without any known scientific explanation my sister take the counsel of the wise don't involve ur self in what u know to be evil cos of hardship or hard time the only thing that is constant in life is change one day it will change for good
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
I answered the question and asked you one in return.
Rather than answer it, you disappointingly exhibit one of the repulsive traits that is often attributed to Nigerians with low IQs; answering questions with more questions. Again, are you pained?
So, How does that simple action result in the firing of my pain receptors? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by promzy555(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Which u all d best
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
sketcherJ:
. No you tell me, you have criticized the view that we go to heaven or hell, and there is no God etc. so when one dies, what happens? Blackout and nothingness?
Unless you can prove otherwise... undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Babastrong(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
If only we can hear the prayers of one another, we will not put unneccessary burdens on God.
e.g, You dey pray for food, i dey pray for kpekus to nack. We will just do simple exchange.
no need to pray.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Chris2863(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Pastor righteousness should please reach out to her, your calling is not for likes on nairaland.

Please update us sir
grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by BreconHills(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided

Is evil a reality though? If a man dismembers a pregnant woman to eat the unborn children - would you be kindly disposed to that man marrying your only daughter? If not, why not?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by felzokugo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sell it! Are u waitin 4 endorsement b4 u sell?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, How does that simple action result in the firing of my pain receptors? undecided

Lol.

Just noticed your username. You not the same dumb nairalander who always puts up moronic arguments in the Religious section?

I no dey like waste battery for airheads.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Chetas81(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
SUICIDAL YOU'RE WELCOME --- BY THE WAY YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE BEFORE YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF IGNORANT
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by MrBroke(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
So after you sell your soul to the devil, you go con rich and all your problems for life go disappear abi?
Na only soul devil self dey buy?
Which currency devil go use pay you?
Where devil dey get im money from dey take buy all this souls dem?
So after you sell your soul to the devil, in the future what if you wor collect am back go sell give God, you go fit pay the price way devil go call because nah business nah?
Why you no sell one of your liver at least that one your soul dey safe and you go get money?

In life no matter what you do problems, will still come your way, if you like do fraud, kidnap, do ritual, sell your soul or liver to devil or God for money, problem no go still finish. Na weak people dey easily dey susceptible to this things
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Franklydes(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
My dear we understand, e no easy but abeg no do am cause e go worse. Just keep moving. You go make am just try something no matter how small you go make am.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
Lol. Just noticed your username. You not the same dumb nairalander who always puts up moronic arguments in the Religious section? I no dey like waste battery for airheads.
Again, How does that simple action result in the firing of my pain receptors? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kaytixy: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Where I fit sale my soul?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by RIDOO: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sirmuel1:
…and you think the Devil is so stupid to make you rich, and happy?

Abi o.Devil wey go give you 10million collect 100million from you.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by ukaface(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omo sell am o

If that will solve your problems, cos theses people saying otherwise no send you

Me self no send you, your soul is your soul, not mine.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sorry but no ones soul is worth shit
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Merrykid: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
It seems you've joined already. Please think twice before it's too late.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

Look at her eyes in the third picture. It will tell you alot. That lady has been through alot.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Tunagee(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:

Cos of money right? Women have never stopped being silly cos of money
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by LeanonGOD(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
May the GOOD LORD have MERCY on you!!! I pray that it won't be too late for you to discover Genesis 1:1, John 14 1 - 21, and John 3:16.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Tunagee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Runs don tire am
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Ever8090: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

one gbaja wey no get sense don drop quote..always looking for evidence as if if they provide the evidence, your rumpled brain will be able to comprehend it

No wonder the Bible says, only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God!...

In your own case, na sense wey you no get

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Hyland(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See some Peeps in the 1st Page Highlighting her Name..

The way some Yorubas in dis Nairaland take hate Igbos ehnn.. undecided

Hmmm.. Na wa. sad
Have you been ignoring me because I’m Yoruba? embarassed

Baby boy, I promise you I’m different.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by histemple: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why are you telling us?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by IbadeHQ: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Les:
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.

Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!

U can't preach without mentioning names.

What has Holy Prophet Muhammad got to do with this. U get problem ooo
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by bizhop01: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
See mouth sef, how can devil buy this kind of soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.