Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51051 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by BreconHills(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Just looking for an excuse to do what she has always wanted to do.

She is the only girl seeing the shege abi?

There are girls working building sites to go to school. There are also girls who feel entitled to good thongs without stepping out of their comfort zone. No matter how much you give them, they will return to their first love.

People who want to sell their soul to the devil don't publish it.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by LikeAking: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
Don't do it sister!
Selling your soul to the devil is Sadness, regrets, Pains, short life Death and Destruction in Hell Fire.

No one who has sold his/her soul is happy! Forget all the social media hugowash they try to put out. Those alive are deep regrets, pains, and torture . Many are looking for a way out.

GOD is real! And is Alive in this Generation!
It is not Mouth making!
GO to the LORD'S CHOSEN and See the REALITY OF GOD.
HE will restore your Glory and Turn your your life around for Good Spiritually, Physically and otherwise.

Shatap!
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Ferdinandu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided
The lone voice of reason. But unfortunately they won't listen or even if they listen they won't understand because the loud voice of religious dogma and fanaticism that has beaten them to accept all without questioning won't allow them
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Bignuell(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
It's called the faustian bargain. If you know the pathway to the devil abode, you can make the deal
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by 18wheeler: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
Are you for real?!
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Vello(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
Me self wan sell my own.
The koko is to die successful. How long or short is not my business but legacy.
How pitiful for a man live to live up to 100yrs with zero achievement and celebrate 'length of service' while another dies at 50 and leaves legacy of greatness for his coming generation.
I'm ready to sell my soul to the devil.
If anyone knows devil's address, show me

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Originakalokalo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Smiles*

Tick tock. The time is tucking.

You will face your maker one day.

I presume this believe of yours has given you freedom to do as you please.

Many people who disregard the existence of God do so to allow freedom to do as they please.

The mould this denial around themselves just to be "free".

At the last tick of the clock, when you face him in judgement, you will account for all you have said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by jezdougstone: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
My sister if u see where to sell the soul. Abeg let me know, I'm tired and frustrated, even if is one year taste of money, am cool with it. I've been in poverty since, the misery is excessive
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by damoobaba: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dindinrin, I guess you're a professor of creationology or how did know that everything is superstition?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by kingcajetan: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Olasyke:

Why
oh what a great deal, please after selling don't forget to collect change
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Versal: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
For you to "sell your soul to the devil", you have to be intelligent
and have talent. Or else, you will just be sweeping their office
without growth

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kingluqman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
When you sell am finish, abeg gimme the plug grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by ekevwe(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

How to see devil to buy the soul na be the thing.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by brandsoncharlie: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This one is there talking long story, what real fact do you know apart from what you have seen on the internet or been told.
All what you are saying is theory don't guide yourselves you will die like chicken.
Even the white believes in spiritualism, I know people who where Christians but because of spiritual attacks they had to seek power's and fortify themselves, some Nigerians I know are leaving Christianity to seek vodo for protection after some family members died as a result of spiritual attacks.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by naijapikin2(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Oh please go ahead. grin
You have my full support.

When devil and his deputies use you. Play table tennis. You will see "wen"

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by brandsoncharlie: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2023
9japride:
I don't blame anyone doing urgent 2k. It's not easy for them due to the fact that here in Nigeria they can't do jobs most men do over here compare to developed countries. But what I still find absurd is for some ladies to be looking down on guys hustling in the street?
Charlie that's Nigerian girls for you.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by HIPROFILE(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2023
This ladies should engage in acquiring skills and adding values to their lives than believing having big ass and boobs or rendering hoe services will get them better in life.

Even when they make the money at a time you would still feel worthless and depressed and at this time the only thing that would keep you strong and going is your value and worth.

Get something doing than waiting for a man to lean on and have him take up your loads of problems.

Naija girls should do better abeg
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by mosaicafrique: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Can you pay the price? You don't have what the devil want? if you do, some agents would have contacted you to negotiate. Some of us that did are wondering if that is all, does it really worth it
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Hadesz11: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the :-imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

I no dey pity any soul again u dan vex me cool
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Les:
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.

Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!

You will roast in the Muslim hell for not believing in Muhammed. Continue peddling man-made foreign religion that enslaved your ancestors.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by 9japride(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2023
brandsoncharlie:
Charlie that's Nigerian girls for you.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by cornelboy(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
There are supernatural spirit beings, they do exist.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by imagrg(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Oloshoism don fail this one because of serious competition.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Manofvalor1: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837910:
Don't Sell Your Body And Soul To DEVIL ooo

Get In Touch With , Right Now

Let's Open A Website For You This 2023

Start Making Money From Blogging Business.
can you teach me?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by citee(m): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2023
She sure say devil want her soul??
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by groundfinger(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837902:

sister, life is not easy but with God all things are possible...i will only advice you to join EVANG EBUKA OBI of Zion Ministry and this things turning around for Good. It is well dear. You can watch his uncommon miracle on youtube ...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by toprealman: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2023
You sure say satan wan buy?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by fcbelle72(f): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2023
How much is your stinking dirty black soul
Plenty white clean soul full up and down grin
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Shorty1980: 2:05am On Jan 09, 2023
You don’t need to broadcast it na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.