Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51088 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by DaddySekan: 2:24am On Jan 09, 2023
sapa sef hold devil laidis tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Alpharey: 2:45am On Jan 09, 2023
This dance you want to dance. Are you fit enough?. This surugede you want to jump into, can you dance it? Think twice.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by MightySparrow: 2:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Go ahead: your life, your choice.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobodysboo(m): 3:27am On Jan 09, 2023
You never see shege
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Zeezenho: 3:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Les:
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.

Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!

You are so dumb bro.your parents are Christians that's why you were exposed to Christianity as a child.now in order to keep you in the faith they well tell you Christ is the only way.

If you were born in Iran to a Muslim family they will tell you that Allah is the only way and Mohammed is his prophet.

If you were born to a Chinese or Indian parents your religion will be different too.

Now ask yourself will God send six billion existing non Christians to hell because your pastor or imam said so. The answer is no. Every religion leads to same divinity but different ways wise up.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 4:01am On Jan 09, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:

You didn't reply my post. How do I contact you?

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat with 0810-373-9506
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by main24(m): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2023
I believe most people too want to sell their souls to the devil but the problem is the devil's location is not yet known.
Please when you do find his location, let us know so we can confirm he is the one. cheesy

But if you are planning to do anything mischievous or for pleasure, don't use the devil's name as cover up lipsrsealed. Come out clean grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided
Yes it's true but in your dogmatic thinking the world comes about from nothing, the galaxies they are all nature they made themselves
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Fireboy02: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837910:
Don't Sell Your Body And Soul To DEVIL ooo

Get In Touch With , Right Now

Let's Open A Website For You This 2023

Start Making Money From Blogging Business.
How much
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
Yes it's true but in your dogmatic thinking the world comes about from nothing, the galaxies they are all nature they made themselves just like you come from nothing you just pup from the Sky no mummy and daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Oyira(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2023
For all I know you are going through depression. Read John 10 vs 10 then you realise the mission of that Devil. Also remember your soul is more precious than the whole world put together.

Ask God to help you and He will do.
I pray for you that you will not loose your precious soul for anything. Amen

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Fireboy02:

How much

300 U.S Dollar's
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by IranianSea: 5:40am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
He has lots at hand and rejecting so he is not buying even if you offer to sell your whole body.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nolevel666: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2023
LeanonGOD:
May the GOOD LORD have MERCY on you!!! I pray that it won't be too late for you to discover Genesis 1:1, John 14 1 - 21, and John 3:16.

Mumu your “God” as powerful as he is does not have anything else to do than to create one “hellfire” to roast ants like humans abi?

Tell him i said he is a child and he should visit the nearest psychiatric hospital in the heaven that he stays let them check if he has an ego problem
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by JoeNL22(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Sell your troubles and sorrow to the devil instead.
Come.....this man below will give you rest!

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Mercury12(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ómode o mó ogun o pe ni efó undecided

You know nothing john snow.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by whippersnapper(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Devil e yaf suffer , it's like he is a very rich man oh seems everybody now runs to him for money

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by MadmanObi(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The MFM man na Nyamiri? undecided

This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things. undecided

E pain emeka well well
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by histemple: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Les:
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.

Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!

So, out of the over 4,000 religions in the world, only the "Christian Jesus" saves?

Christians exhibit the highest level of religious intolerance and it's distasteful.

It is the same unfounded certitude that one of the writers in the bible declared that Jesus is the only way to reach God.

Some even claimed that without being a Christian, you will "perish".

Too many lies.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Das1mama: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

THAT FACE I'M SIGHTING SEEMS devil has already MADE A DEPOSIT na BALANCE remain.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Mercury12:

Ómode o mó ogun o pe ni efó undecided

You know nothing john snow.
You know all.. bring it to the table and stop wailing on my mention! undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Ever8090:
one gbaja wey no get sense don drop quote..always looking for evidence as if if they provide the evidence, your rumpled brain will be able to comprehend it

No wonder the Bible says, only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God!...

In your own case, na sense wey you no get
You mean your God is senseless? grin
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Midastorch(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119837902:

She's s too ugly for the devil.. LWKMH

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Fadfavy: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Hello sir I'm interested too
post=119837910:
Don't Sell Your Body And Soul To DEVIL ooo

Get In Touch With , Right Now

Let's Open A Website For You This 2023

Start Making Money From Blogging Business.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Fireboy02: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119853779:

300 U.S Dollar's
Are u in US

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Fireboy02:

Are u in US

Blogging Business is been paid in U.S dollars
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Oyira:
For all I know you are going through depression. Read John 10 vs 10 then you realise the mission of that Devil. Also remember your soul is more precious than the whole world put together.

Ask God to help you and He will do.
I pray for you that you will not loose your precious soul for anything. Amen
John 10 vs 10 is not about the devil but your pastors and mogs. They are the ones who come to steal Jesus Christ's sheep, to kill the fat of His flock and to destroy His flock.... the false teachers and false shepherds.. undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Elidrisy20: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2023
How much you go sell am, I wan buy
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by smart177: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Built2last:
It can't end well.
Avoid permanent decision for a temporary challenge
For sure.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by czarr(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is entirely your opinion....and you are allowed to believe what you want....Some of us have our own spiritual experiences that validate our belief in God Almighty. So dey your dey and we go dey our dey. Some people only choose to disbelief so they can live their disgusting unnatural LGBTQ lifestyle, so they fight God in their minds and also in other people's minds so other people can be open to accepting the devil's agenda.
But we understand.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Judicible(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
You cannot sell your soul because Jesus bought the whole field
You should know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.