Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51067 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by APOPTOSIS: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
1stly, 4 wia u go si d Devil to enable u sell am?
Oh! I forget say u get affinity for am.... Sorry!
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by polite2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
The devil will not even like u
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Christipsy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Not only ur soul u go sell but ur entry generation.... Ewu
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Juanmike(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Devil go run from this one
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Abolodje: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
See as the mgbeke worwor sef but I go still knack her pvssy
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prostitution and runs loading
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Frosheer(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nothing i no go read for this forum
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by undisputedKOC: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Poverty has finished them in Igbo land. South East reamins the poverty capital of Southern Nigeria because Igbos don't want to do a honest job. Igbos love traffickingc cocaine and scamming people all over the world. This daft Igbo girl wants to sell her soul to the Devil but does Igbo soul have worth that Devil will value it for an exchange? What a tribe, gosh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by ghiloman28(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sha sell am in dollars ee no consign me
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wait till she finds out both don’t exist. ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.
In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil."Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote. Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.
All these folks selling this and that, did the Devil put out an Ad stating he is looking to purchase souls of what? undecided

This pretty woman should instead call her mother and father and narrate her disappoints to them instead abeg! undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by mediclife1987(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Them go see better guy dem no go gree, na weyrey dem go dey find about to try reform.

She already looks like a devil, so she doesn't need selling her soul tohim again.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

she is probably an urchin
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Annistars: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Before u sell he has already bought it , the moment u think of it he has bought it.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Enny2013(f): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Where would she see d devil for d transaction?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by kingxsamz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Well, there's nothing like "selling your soul". it's just a made up concept. If you don't put in work, you can't make money. If you like add the souls of your family members and sell, you won't see 1 naira.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by toujurs: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hook up, have tyre this one. So someone will marry this one too undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
SilverOrLead:
Ngozi Blessing. Why am I not surprised? Children of Satan
This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Les:
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.
Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!
That is a bloody lie! undecided

Jesus Christ instead told you that the devil can only have your soul if you are born-again, but chose to continue in sin. undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Reggaemich:
how do u know this. Devil wants All souls, The same way God wants All souls
When did the devil tell you he wants souls? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by kingsworldola: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Simple! Return his money and collect your soul from him, minded you, sell it to Jesus, else devil will come back and take it by force.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by severee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
She no even fine sef
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Devil go just use prick scatter this one tow tow
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
MadmanObi:
Nyamiri and demon nah 5&6grin
The MFM man na Nyamiri? undecided

This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things. undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by obinna58(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Millions of people are already waiting on the line and prepared to sell their soul but unfortunately there’s no devil buying souls, it’s just humans scamming humans
Selling your soul is more like upgrading your suffering after being scammed

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Because in your mind, the devil is a human with human features? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by nedekid: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
It's a free world. Sha don't intrude in other people's space while at it.
INDOMIE9090:
Because in your mind, the devil is a human with human features? undecided

This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by jessylaurel(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:

Sell na. When you sell finish collect change o
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Favmil101(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Try and verify if it's the real devil you are selling urself to cause you may end up being worst.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by realoscar84(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dumb and immature response. Very irritating

Olasyke:

Why do you sound like an automated response all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.