Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51102 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by SilverOrLead: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things. undecided

I also highly recommend the book below to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Gospel1905: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
You're still thinking

Just dey play
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Afribell(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you have ever transacted with devil you will agree with me that devil can not even take this one for free not to talk of buying.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
See some Peeps in the 1st Page Highlighting her Name..

The way some Yorubas in dis Nairaland take hate Igbos ehnn.. undecided

Hmmm.. Na wa. sad
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Robisky001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Will the devil send you the credit alert?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Because in your mind, the devil is a human with human features? undecided

This New Year, please endeavor to acquire for yourself the ability to reason things out critically. I recommend the book Being Logical but any book on the subject of critical or logical reasoning/thinking will do the same job for your mind so long as you commit to changing things undecided
what are you saying
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by vincentbravo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
APC govt will never see good.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
SilverOrLead:
I also highly recommend the book below to you.
Please begin by learning to think logically this year so these things become of an ignorant past for you, and hopefully those around you. undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Looks like she already sold her face to the devil.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by lailo: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
The issue is women are the most favoured. No matter how bad a lady is, she would get even unsolicited helps from men. The problem is that they will use their same bad characters to knock off their helpers. Women are enemies of themselves..........

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
Looks like she already sold her face to the devil.
Is your face better than hers? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by MiaBeer(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837902:
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
Sad!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by VawulenceProMax: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
As a satanist, I must say that an average Nigerian woman soul is worthless. Imagine Siofra or prettygirl200 say them want sell soul. Wetin devil want use their soul do.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by UNDFTD: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
How's she going to sell her soul to the DEVIL? The highlighted portion of the statement is a loaded term of art. What specifically would she do to sell her soul or know that she has sold her soul to the devil? And what happens if the devil refuses to buy her soul?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by TooMuchStuff: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided
Dis one never jam the spiritual strong thing.

Oga selling your soul to the devil means Joining Occultic and witchcraft for a deal in exchange for success and longevity via blood covenant.

Na wahala dey sign up men for devils o.

But Christ Jesus is the biggest circle you can join

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Dis one never jam the spiritual strong thing.

Oga selling your soul to the devil means Joining Occultic and witchcraft for a deal in exchange for success and longevity via blood covenant.

Na wahala dey sign up men for devils o.

But Christ Jesus is the biggest circle you can join
Shush! undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
As a satanist, I must say that an average Nigerian woman soul is worthless. Imagine Siofra or prettygirl200 say them want sell soul. Wetin devil want use their soul do.
Another obsessed human, damn
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Satanist my foot!
What do you understand by the term "Satanist"? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is your face better than hers? undecided

Yes.

Are you pained?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Satanist my foot!
I tire oooo, this small pikin just come NL dey yarn dust. Anywhere belle face na front na be this one own.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by VawulenceProMax: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Satanist my foot!
I am a god.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by ibinaboonline: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
I suppose she thinks she'll get relief in exchange for selling her soul to the devil. How misguided.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by SilverOrLead: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please begin by learning to think logically this year so these things become of an ignorant past for you, and hopefully those around you. undecided

Stop mentioning me and go back a faggin some place else.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by femmical(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abeg sell it, if you see any devil that can pay well... cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by sketcherJ(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided
so quick answer, what happens when we die
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am a god.
grin
I love that! wink cry
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Shaggyswang(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian women are the devil so how can devil sell it soul to itself?
Imagine an ekwensu like Jennyclay saying she wants to sell her soul to the devil cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
SilverOrLead:
Stop mentioning me and go back a faggin some place else.
Again... Please begin by learning to think logically this year so these things become of an ignorant past for you, and hopefully those around you. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by ThoughtOfYou: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837910:
Don't Sell Your Body And Soul To DEVIL ooo

Get In Touch With , Right Now

Let's Open A Website For You This 2023

Start Making Money From Blogging Business.

You didn't reply my post. How do I contact you?
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Buddha3:
Yes. Are you pained?
I asked a question. How does that simple action result in the firing of my pain receptors? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
sketcherJ:
so quick answer, what happens when we die
What else is supposed to happen when you die? undecided
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by blackslayer: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
What difference would it make? Looks like her face already belongs to the devil!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.