Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39654 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by imiski(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.
500k because
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Chris2863(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2023
The Three of you are idle and the best you can do now is to find something doing. I see no reason why husband and wife will have time for unnecessary gossip/talks with everybody living in their street

12 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2023
I'm amazed that she said that "her baby just her some money" and you thought she was referring to you grin. Dude dey play.

9 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by oladotun948: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Una don marry the better ones finishUna don marry the better ones finish...
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Festus30:

leeches get a job and not a boyfriend.

To strangle una jst dey hungry me.
Go home and strangle your mom. Killer

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Enumerator(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
cheesy
ArcFresky:
Do the needful OP, send her money.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by chatinent: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
I will never be poor. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
This thread is about Two Women Competing For Which Maga Pay Pass. Your wife no say she fit no win. So she cheated in the competition

Baba, it's not your duty to give her money. Let her go and work if na alert she dey find. The food and roof over her head na something. You have tried

Na marry you marry. You didn't adopt a child
abi na
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Ybholy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Make money buy her hair. She really needed it and don’t allow her close to alcohol soon. It may lead to think about why you no buy am for her grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by LordIsaac(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's time to sever your wife from such a terrible association. Do it fast!

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Prop2023: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
At the same time many others come here to lament marriage...

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Mhizmercy: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
FAKE story!!

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by tofolo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did
Send some more in the spirit of nairaland...
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Festus30:

leeches get a job and not a boyfriend.

To strangle una jst dey hungry me.
lmao
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by nwadiuko1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Once there is this need to pretend and present things as they are not.....Na the same thing
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Truthshscrazy: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
Vawulence undecided
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money

Don't take my comments serious. I'm in my house laughing while reading your reply. All na play play Quote me and die waiting. I no go reply you grin grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by chimezie1283: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:

I think you are not wise enough to know when and what to comment.

Na your type they go steal because of girl. Come here dey type nonsence..

Tinibu cousin of an urchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by aAK1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baba! Separate your wife from the other lady now!
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Mrkumareze(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your wife should avoid the woman. Women can easily be influenced by what they see and hear, their thinking is dey get k leg. If you allow your wife continue with her, she ll Influence her
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MisterGrace: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.

Be careful with your choice of words.
Do you know how much is in Op's account?

Just appreciate the beautiful wife and move on.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Truthshscrazy: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
My duty? Is she handicap? If I want to run charity, there's motherless baby home
grin Vawulence undecided
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

God bless you as you later sent her money.
Actually those words of the lady in your street go dey touch your wife o. But cos she's a woman of virtue, she was calm and even used wisdom to respond and add glory to your home.
Who said Nigerian woman ain't doing well?
We are virtuous and lovely.
Remove the We and put 'I'

It's interesting to know a lot of women are sitting up due to our constant preaching, do you know ladies are now getting there husband/BF tangible gifts because of our gospel? cheesy common, you all should acknowledge us!!!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're toxic!

What's your business with how much a man decides to send his wife? In your bid to always come off as opinionated, you expose your putrid mental state and intellectual mediocrity.

Go and dictate to your father how much he ought to give your mother. Unfortunate being!

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did

They will soon come to call you Me SIMPle
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
siofra:
Good to know there are still kindhearted men on nairaland. kiss
But according to you, All Nigerian men are scum...we will be waiting for you to end up with Trevor F. Washington instead of the usual Chukwuma, Segun or Suleiman...!!
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Romanoff(f): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
@Op, keep your marriage out of this marriage hating place cause by the time they are done with you, you go pursue your wife comot.

Many of those saying nonsense here still dey their papa house. Some no even get wetin to eat today.

I just say make I tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MisterGrace: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

God bless you as you later sent her money.
Actually those words of the lady in your street go dey touch your wife o. But cos she's a woman of virtue, she was calm and even used wisdom to respond and add glory to your home.
Who said Nigerian woman ain't doing well?
We are virtuous and lovely.

Not many of them my dear.

I lost a very wonderful lady like that to a pastor who lied on me.
He said he saw vision that I was gonna be a wife beater, drunker and igbo smoker grin

Girl believed, left me and married the pastor.

I miss her everyday.

They are very hard to find.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by chimezie1283: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Before nko? So because I helped her life, gave her a house and food is not enough? I should start sending her money? Did I adopt a child? Or she's an imbecilē? If she wants money, let her work for it like I worked for mine

I'm not Yoruba so I don't know what you wrote

And who told you she wasn't feeding well in her father's house.

Don't blame you, you've wanted your senses out...get more lubricant..

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buddha3:

You're toxic!

What's your business with how much a man decides to send his wife? In your bid to always come off as opinionated, you expose your putrid mental state and intellectual mediocrity.

Go and dictate to your father how much he ought to give your mother. Unfortunate being!

Cheeeeeiiiii all these on top my head??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.