Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39676 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your wife is actually senseless for allowing what that woman says get to her

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Opinedecandid(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.

That's why your singles years are getting multiplied every century.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by pussyAvenger: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
A home where women don't need their man's money. A home of creative women who are too busy for gossips and unnecessary competitions from their fellow women
You're one of the few saved men in this world

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.
Yeah because na Sugar Daddy him be. Carry this your Ashawo and Lesbian vibes to somewhere else please.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife
First I commend your wife for not allowing herself to be intimidated.

But, when will the pretence end? grin..It pays to be original.

Their is a big problem brewing, with her keeping that particular friend..It is time she invokes a cold treatment to keep such -ve friends far with their unhealthy influence.

Again, if my woman is feeling pressured in such a low and unhealthy competition, I will be very much concerned.

I will feel special having a wife who is in competition with only herself..More like learning and improving well to be the best version of herself.

Not this type.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by truthfulnigeria: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
This actually tells a whole lot about your entire life.

Sweetplum:

You are the senseless man who chose the part of chaos. It's your duty to give your wife upkeep allowances if you are married.
Since you are here to disgrace your existence, you can v your disgrace in full package.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your wife should cut that woman off first.
There is no woman that doesn’t like to be pampered, but it shouldn’t be coerced or gotten via tricks. In this case, it took your wife lying for you to send her money. Haven’t you been seeing her hair? grin

Take care of your wife to the extent that you can without you guys playing stupid games with one “small girl”.

I love when “he” does things without me asking. Even if I have to ask, don’t make me repeat myself 1000 times.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Bluffly: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
You put 500k for him account?
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jaszplus12(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife
Good thing your wife did to shut the friend up!
Caution her though to limit her interaction with that woman because now your wife has scored a point that lady will become more aggressive by planning how to "even" scores despite it's not a competition on your wife's side. But be sure schemes will begin to form in that woman's head and some may not be pleasant... Na so that KYN woman way de be o... Good luck
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Alaye shut up. See how bitter u are. No be bc we send u to come from a bitter dysfunctional loveless family background. Are u mad? Is it ur wife? If ur mom was a liability and u saw ur dad saying bad words to her. Dat is ur personal problem
Cowbell521:
Because one of you liabilities manipulated your way to rub the young hardworking man of his money now means you're virtuous and hardworking? You no get sense

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by cassyrooy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
ahnie:
Op, decorated urchins are coming for you. Yu see this sweet news you just regaled us with,e bi like bitterleaf for their lives cheesy cheesy.

Wise wife I must commend.
Decorated Urchins!

You're their match here on NL. Una fit unaselves.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nonywendy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
calm down ogbeni, na wife not gf
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Slynation:
Lol...For making you all to sit up naw, now you ladies are trying to prove and make a statement in any relationship...And I must say, I'm impressed...!!

I'm saying this because I met a lady who is changing those narrative about women right now, she dey amaze me... cheesy
angry grin grin Your influence no do anything. Normally, we are good. Na you guys dey scatter arrangement.
If we ask question. Who initiate cheating? It's men naa. The no of sugar daddies or boyfriends are more than that of sugar mommies or girlfriends
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ahnie: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:

Wise wife...unlike you grin
One chimp coloured urchin spotted.
They never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MrCuteking(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
The exact type of women I dislike. They base relationship with respect to material things they can’t offer.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ALFADOS(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
siofra:
Good to know there are still kindhearted men on nairaland. kiss
GO AND MARRY LOL
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Prettychild(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol! Op, both you and your wife are suffering from low self esteem. There is no point, if she’s always rubbing it on your wife, your wife should simply avoid her rather than lying.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

angry grin grin Your influence no do anything. Normally, we are good. Na you guys dey scatter arrangement.
If we ask question. Who initiate cheating? It's men naa. The no of sugar daddies or boyfriends are more than that of sugar mommies or girlfriends
Yes men can only try to cheat, but women are the gatekeepers of sex, i.e Men demand while women supply, so what happens if there is no supply of sex, Demand will fall drastically... cheesy No matter how wet you decide to put a lady, if she no wan do, she no-go do, but the same thing cannot be said of a man...!!

So if you want this cheating to stop, educate your women and men will automatically adjust to any latest developments.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I'm amazed that she said that "her baby just her some money" and you thought she was referring to you grin. Dude dey play.
grin grin grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MrDoGood(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money

You're not wise
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nikeruka(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Autobot05:
Bullsh*t grin
I even thought I was coming to read something important

Your wife should stop associating with such people as she might be influenced subconsciously

The false drama she created was unnecessary...

You are very very discerning
I will not allow any association between my wife and such lady
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Kindatheart: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
U the man too want to join in the charade of shallowness and rivalry. Nawa

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by chymeze: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Am I the only one that's still trying to figure out exactly what the wife did that made him realize she's special?

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by yemmit90: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Before nko? So because I helped her life, gave her a house and food is not enough? I should start sending her money? Did I adopt a child? Or she's an imbecilē? If she wants money, let her work for it like I worked for mine

I'm not Yoruba so I don't know what you wrote

Your wife is part of you, you are one as a family. Anything you do for a loyal or virtuous wife and children are not waste. You did so for your future, not because you expect them to give you back but to make you proud as great man when you are old.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jimmychang: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

If your wife be mumu she for join her friend and start disrespecting you or comparing you to her husband.Thank God say your wife na angel.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by phemmyfour: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Send money to her no matter how small

2. Your wife shouldn't be associating with such woman, sooner or later, she LL corrupt her. Tell her to minimize famzy with her
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Desusi: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Long throat! Can men ever satisfy womenfolk?
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Cowbell521: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
yemmit90:

Your wife is part of you, you are one as a family. Anything you do for a loyal or virtuous wife and children are not waste. You did so for your future, not because you expect them to give you back but to make you proud as great man when you are old.
You sound wise so I will reply you out of many mentions.

How many women would do the same for their husbands? Your money is our money but my money is my money. Things have changed my brother. Except say na Lord Chosen Church Abi Deeper Life you dey go.

My point is we're supposed to be one flesh but it's not like that these days
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by od501: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the senseless man who chose the part of chaos. It's your duty to give your wife upkeep allowances if you are married.
Since you are here to disgrace your existence, you can v your disgrace in full package.
See head like alum stone.

Ah... Which one is upkeep money again? Thought we are all feminists? I don't understand oo
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Desusi: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

God bless you as you later sent her money.
Actually those words of the lady in your street go dey touch your wife o. But cos she's a woman of virtue, she was calm and even used wisdom to respond and add glory to your home.
Who said Nigerian woman ain't doing well?
We are virtuous and lovely.
Thumb up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.