Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39675 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by VawuIenceProMax: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Tamilore11:
Alaye shut up. See how bitter u are. No be bc we send u to come from a bitter dysfunctional loveless family background. Are u mad? Is it ur wife? If ur mom was a liability and u saw ur dad saying bad words to her. Dat is ur personal problem
this one that is a product of rape sef dey talk
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Alaye, shut up. When u re tired, u will leave my mentions. For now, continue. Na me say make dem rape ur mama for market square?
VawuIenceProMax:
this one that is a product of rape sef dey talk
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by VawuIenceProMax: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tamilore11:
Alaye, shut up. When u re tired, u will leave my mentions. For now, continue. Na me say make dem rape ur mama for market square?
good good good, u are picking up. Use my words on me, that is how I know a week slowpoke. You never see anything. I will make sure you get arrested very soon. Go and ask of me in some popular forums. I go so mess you up soon
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go n mess urself up. E pain u die
VawuIenceProMax:
good good good, u are picking up. Use my words on me, that is how I know a week slowpoke. You never see anything. I will make sure you get arrested very soon. Go and ask of me in some popular forums. I go so mess you up soon
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by OrigeenalSeven: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cowbell521:
Because one of you liabilities manipulated your way to rub the young hardworking man of his money now means you're virtuous and hardworking? You no get sense

that lady sense dey under construction
na one of the most useless b!tch for nairaland be that girl
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by OrigeenalSeven: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
credodc202:

You this nicompoop
You are always spreading your foolishness on nairaland!
You’ll remain singe till you will beg a man to impregnate you so you’ll have a child to suck your already fallen flappy breasts

Amen
and na old man of 70yrs go give her belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.