Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39678 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Goalnaldo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
StonedSaint:
She's special no doubt, as a wise man I expect u to be on your guard because a woman who has d uncanny ability to be this ingenious, is liable to be up to many tricks both good n bad. I'm not trying to cast aspersion or imply anything negative pls, u have to be at the top of your game when dealing with such smart women...
How can I like this twice. She's like a double edge sword.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Exceed15: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did

Good one. When a wife impress her husband she gets reward.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nikeruka(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Autobot05:

Evil communication corrupts good manners ... if you like allow if you like no allow ... wont be my prob

Read it again bro
It should read: I will not allow
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by prophetfire: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.
Onye oshi grin grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nikeruka(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
DiorPence:
Your wife is actually senseless for allowing what that woman says get to her

I think I like you
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by olaeffect(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.

N500k So that she will do what with it?
Please I am eager to know?

I am married, I don't give my wife money. My ATM is with her while I use the mobile/cardless banking.
And my wife has never made any unreasonable withdrawal that will require me questioning her.
Well maybe it is because she has her own business/business account that I don't meddle in grin

Guys, please and please marry a woman that has her own work or business oooo
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by SodiumValproate: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I already did
Nice
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by SodiumValproate: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
ahnie:
Op, decorated urchins are coming for you. Yu see this sweet news you just regaled us with,e bi like bitterleaf for their lives cheesy cheesy.

Wise wife I must commend.
For his wife , an understanding one at that... Not some leech called girlfriend that thinks it's an obligation to alliviate her poverty.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Odebayo4010(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bro,sheeh your wife still get junior sister make I marry her too,am roughly in need of Good lady too
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
keep quiet.

Ekwensu
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Learn How To Become A MTN Customer Care Agent or Representative To Earn Yourself Great Daily and Weekly Revenues. Contact US for Your Specific Training.

One-On-One Whatsapp Online Training: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Everyday.

Duration of Training: 3 Days Exclusive.

Intensive Mentorship Follows After 3 Days of Training.

https://www.nairaland.com/7517108/learn-how-mtn-customer-care#119872118

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Karlifate: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Why did she say God when? Abi her husband is buying her everything? Which one come be God when? Maybe her husband no even send her. Maybe nah her money she Dey use buy those things grin

Humans are insatiable.

When it comes to money, women tops the chart.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MasterShifu010(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

Some street boys are drilling you future wife somewhere
grin grin

Say what naw ?!!

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MasterShifu010(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
I tell u guy, Dem marry the better ones finish leave Dem siofra and her gang for us... Dis life na wah o, God abeg give me better woman as life partner, I no fit suffer as a bachelor come still suffer as a married man, Lord have mercy on me, Father help your Children oo...

I don zero my mind teh teh , any babe wey appeal to me , I marry am like that
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
MasterShifu010:

I don zero my mind teh teh , any babe wey appeal to me , I marry am like that
even with the red flags?
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by CodeTemplar: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
ArcFresky:
Do the needful OP, send her money.
if the hubby had and was withholding, do you think the wife, no matter how wifey she is, would have pulled such publicity stunt in the husbands favour? I doubt.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by bizhop01: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Two lazy women want give you high blood pressure cool
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
This thread is about Two Women Competing For Which Maga Pay Pass. Your wife no say she fit no win. So she cheated in the competition

Baba, it's not your duty to give her money. Let her go and work if na alert she dey find. The food and roof over her head na something. You have tried

Na marry you marry. You didn't adopt a child
Your analysis is baseless. You are trying to twist n twist. But it exposed you that you are either trying to be wise or just wicked. And it's stupidity to be this wicked.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by deebrownneymar: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
OP na ode!
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by 6ixT8: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
anthonyuncle:
I pity the husband of that lady

Lower your voice comrade! grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Duru009(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wife material don finish
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jessylaurel(f): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife

Mtchewwwwwww
Rubbish. If you like keep suffering someone's daughter, and you're proud of it. undecided
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jessylaurel(f): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money

You're truly a cow with a big bell on the neck so that when you're walking it rings out your stupidity.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ahukannakate(f): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Nobody will know if a man gives a woman 1 million. If woman give you 10,000, the whole world will know. Yes, I said it. You guys are the heavy burdens of men

Speak for yourself and people that are burden to you.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by MasterShifu010(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
even with the red flags?

I go paint the red flags to green
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2023
MasterShifu010:

I go paint the red flags to green
loool u be real mastershifu
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by lagosrd: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Send her the money ooo. As she don cover you up now otherwise your day are numbered
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cowbell521:

See MUMU
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the senseless man who chose the part of chaos. It's your duty to give your wife upkeep allowances if you are married.
Since you are here to disgrace your existence, you can v your disgrace in full package.
See head like alum stone.

Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jahsharon: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Una don marry the better ones finish

You can make do with our side chicks
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jahsharon: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cowbell521:

Uncle, na somebody's wife you dey call names oooo. At least the fact that her husband presented her as s good wife should make you too give her some respect. Except if your psychiatric disorders has graduated to full MADNESS. Not every woman is like your mother, you know?
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jahsharon: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
credodc202:

You this nicompoop
You are always spreading your foolishness on nairaland!
You’ll remain singe till you will beg a man to impregnate you so you’ll have a child to suck your already fallen flappy breasts

I think what you are taking is stronger than what I take. This your MADNESS na another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.