Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special (39667 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by thuxzwda1: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
credodc202:

so you’ll have a child to suck your already fallen flappy breasts

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by bdon123(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bro this is d wrong place to bring this.Some urchins here my begin insulting u n ur wife.Esp those ones campaigning for daddy wey dey pampers....no shades
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by abobote: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
You people should avoid fake life
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Isabi4lov: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife
Your wife is a wise woman, thanks for the alert, good to know that we still have kind hearted men on NL..

Don't listen to haters, continue to show and pamper her with your love , I wish you both a happy home.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Sweetvie: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:
There's a lady in my street that's always talking about how her husband is always buying her new hair and new things (I actually think she wants to make my wife jealous) so yesterday both of them were gisting and my wife got an sms alert (from mtn), she saw the text and said "wow baby u sent me money, thanks so much" the lady was like "God when, see love"

I remembered she always tries to intimidate my wife with her story of her husband buying this and that, a lot of women will probably tell her she's lucky and wish it was them but not my wife
Lol
Lovely
She is special
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by everythinggirly(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Send her more money grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by petertamtam6(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
She give you Bleep bah
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
MisterGrace:

Not many of them my dear.

I lost a very wonderful lady like that to a pastor who lied on me.
He said he saw vision that I was gonna be a wife beater, drunker and igbo smoker grin

Girl believed, left me and married the pastor.

I miss her everyday.

They are very hard to find.
Run away from any lady that Includes "My pastor said" in any of her conversation...

And seems like his vision will still come to pass if you continue missing her, because very soon, you will start drinking and smoking Igbo if you don't put yourself together and move on...The pastor only excluded the snatching part from his vision grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.

500k only? why not 500m.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by faithfull18(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Blazadenise(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
See this man..you should be worried with the kind of friend your wife keeping as friend, you hear saying your wife is special, they play, just they play, till you see your wife change over time, naa gradual process

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Kaa4(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Like me.
siofra:
Good to know there are still kindhearted men on nairaland. kiss
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
MisterGrace:

Not many of them my dear.

I lost a very wonderful lady like that to a pastor who lied on me.
He said he saw vision that I was gonna be a wife beater, drunker and igbo smoker grin

Girl believed, left me and married the pastor.

I miss her everyday.

They are very hard to find.
That's stealing and it was from the pastor who's a male. He deceived her.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Code red!
Dissociate her from street urchins! Nothing good comes out from the street women. Gossips, pretentious envies and see finish.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Slynation:
Remove the We and put 'I'

It's interesting to know a lot of women are sitting up due to our constant preaching, do you know ladies are now getting there husband/BF tangible gifts because of our gospel? cheesy common, you all should acknowledge us!!!
Lol. Acknowledge wetin?
You be Roman Reigns?
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by BarrSly: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

I hope when the friend gets a Rolls Royce you’ll be ready to get your wife, a Lamborghini.

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by yinka20(f): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nairaland is becoming so toxic, my goodness look at this sweet thread and what it has become
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Tombrown3(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
AndroidAI:
If that's the kind of person your wife is following, then I'm sorry for you. What were they even discussing in the first place? Get your wife a job, and stop allowing her to gossip with people with no future.

Exactly my thoughts, why will the wife be following a person that put her in a state of conformity and inferiority complex?

Why will you always hang out with someone that's making you feel your own marriage is a mockery?

Women are very easily influenced. When my ex had a runz girl as a roomie, everything about her changed in less then a semester. Bitch started being too materialistic and felt she needed more even though I was giving my best and all. Well, that' was 7 years ago and bitch is still single with insatiable appetite.

It takes a lot of coaching and discipline to make a woman not be moved or influenced by what she hears or sees nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Blazadenise:
See this man..you should be worried with the kind of friend your wife keeping as friend, you hear saying your wife is special, they play, just they play, till you see your wife change over time, naa gradual process
just leave that man, Instead of him to advise his wife to give that lady 100yards, Baba no know say na from clap dance dey start...!!

Until when understanding wife go say your mates are buying their wives hairs, shoes and bags na that time Baba go know say e don fvck up... grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by emmanuelbrown26: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
This thread is about Two Women Competing For Which Maga Pay Pass. Your wife no say she fit no win. So she cheated in the competition

Baba, it's not your duty to give her money. Let her go and work if na alert she dey find. The food and roof over her head na something. You have tried

Na marry you marry. You didn't adopt a child
Vavulence on d beat sir
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by JDJ4: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Easy comrade grin
Cowbell521:
Why should he send her a Kobo? He's already feeding and housing d liability he put at home and calls a wife. She should be worshipping the man. If na alert she want, make she go work for money
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Olaolex: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hope it's not the usual nonsense 2k or 5k you sent to her undecided. I expect you to send nothing less than #500k to your wife.
How is that your business? Op, I'm sure you say these your nonsenses to just catch cruise. I'm sure this not you in real life.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by emmanuelbrown26: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Go home and strangle your mom. Killer
Bcs u deserves to be strangled.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Lol. Acknowledge wetin?
You be Roman Reigns?
Lol...For making you all to sit up naw, now you ladies are trying to prove and make a statement in any relationship...And I must say, I'm impressed...!!

I'm saying this because I met a lady who is changing those narrative about women right now, she dey amaze me... cheesy
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Lance00009: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Go and work
You can't fake reality
The other woman might be talking out of excitement and not belittling your wife
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by bluefilm: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Oga, don't rejoice yet!

It's only a matter of time before your wife starts reminding you that you have been lacking in the aspect of taking good care of her.

Unless you don't know women at all!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by FuckOsuPigs: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
ahnie:
Op, decorated urchins are coming for you. Yu see this sweet news you just regaled us with,e bi like bitterleaf for their lives cheesy cheesy.

Wise wife I must commend.

Wise wife...unlike you grin
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by odoemenacelevian(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your wife na werey oooo grin grin cheesy
The kind of woman I like
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by DestinyNigga: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Are you sure the so called mtn text is not bank alert from one of her numerous sugar daddies. It is alert from her sugar daddy, this I have seen grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by toprealman: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

Why do you guys condemn these so called celebrities when they post their PDA online but do same and think it is OK?
Anything fake should never be celebrated for whatever reason. Life is not a competition.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by djseanjohn77: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
funkmrflexx:

If you have a good woman, it's a blessing, take good care of her - see, until you encounter what is outside today, you will not know how much you are blessed. My wife is a blessing, a peace of mind, and a real mother to our kids. Any woman that you see commenting on any blog in Nigeria, run from them, they are toxic, and their mentors and relationship chief adviser are on social media. It's just a matter of time before they are corrupted grin grin grin once they start with you, you are finished.
Treat her right all the time, and limit her presence around that woman by engaging her in meaningful something that keeps her unavailable.
Continue to surprise her when you have the means, it doesn't matter how small.
Re: What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special by Blazadenise(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Slynation:
just leave that man, Instead of him to advise his wife to give that lady 100yards, Baba no know say na from clap dance dey start...!!

Until when understanding wife go say your mates are buying their wives hairs, shoes and bags na that time Baba go know say e don fvck up... grin

Make him they play...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.