Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43713 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Whoknow:

So just because of another person whom you considered irritative to you, you decided to choose backwardness instead of forwardness. Remember not all those that claim to be Obedient are all real Obidients some are just there to spoil the game.

Even your grand patron Psquare is like that

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by emmanuelbrown26: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters
APC started d game of politics of hate.
Who started name calling?
When they insulted Jonathan nko
What about Jonathan wife?
Any hate Obi followers are dishing is being caused by d legacy APC led in 2014 down to 2015. So whether u vote for Obi or not, we don't care and I don't fuckingly care

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by tinsel: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
Thanks for this. The behavior from Obidients are pushing the north toward Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ofemigeorge(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Always remember that other people option, no matter how toxic it is, is their option.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by leketon: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

Jogging...
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi Never lap Asaba ooo........ urchins don dey cry already.

Remember to vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
ofemigeorge:

Always remember that other people option, no matter how toxic it is, is their option.

Of course
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

really /One of the reasons i will never
support obi is because of his
obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your
choice and opinion matters, every
other person is a fool/ i can't believe it. so a nigerian can because of the opinion of some set of people chose not to vote for a man they believe can give them a good nigeria. whaaaaat! so if a child you trained and nuture and you belive can not steal comes back to report to you as his or her father that some set of people in he/her school accused her of sealing knowing fully well that your child didn't do it, you will support the accussation right
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by galaxy2020(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Too much energy, no be that living dead and Dubai governor.....
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SoapQueen(f): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

2 weaklings crying on national TV like babies grin grin

I'd rather vote for men who empathize, than an invalid who licks a microphone.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

APC started d game of politics of hate.
Who started name calling?
When they insulted Jonathan nko
What about Jonathan wife?
Any hate Obi followers are dishing is being caused by d legacy APC led in 2014 down to 2015. So whether u vote for Obi or not, we don't care and I don't fuckingly care

I thought you all said, obedient are the the enlighten ones grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kcdojoto(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

in other words, you don't have anything against him so chill.
Obi have contested and won only one election and it happened with an unpopular party, history will repeat itself again
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by tinsel: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
royalfly:

U trying to make sense but please u dot. Open ur eyes, stop sleeping, this is not about obi followers, obi himself or anybody even u. This is about the soul of this country. But I guess u don't know that. Don't mention me cos I won't reply.
What soul did he give to Anambra for 8 years?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by g4gerald: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

This is the most stupid reason i have seen for not supporting a candidate. Are you voting for Obi or his followers? If he wins, is it Obi or his followers that will rule? I was even expecting a reason that is based on capability. Now you prefer to vote nnpp, apga and the rest just to spit obidients...Lol.... So Obidients will die if you spit them... Eeeyaaah. Very dumb human indeed
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by PeterObi4LP: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Your stewpidity is legendary. Your 1 vote is inconsequential
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by unclejb2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

your opinion is bullshit.... Reality of Nigeria of today is what's driving the Obidient movement.

We are taking back Nigeria by ballot next month.

Peter Obi for president
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by deji17: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Seakay:
OBI the G.O.A.T cool

Federal Republic of Biafra.. grin grin grin
The guy may not be able to win Biafra Presidential election sef..
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by clinician2x: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

You are a fool.

Why not do this analysis on how u can better ur useless life.

Na on the number if people way attend rally u de form forensic detective.

Ode
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
rickyrex:
really /One of the reasons i will never
support obi is because of his
obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your
choice and opinion matters, every
other person is a fool/ i can't believe it. so a nigerian can because of the opinion of some set of people chose not to vote for a man they believe can give them a good nigeria. whaaaaat! so if a child you trained and nuture and you belive can not steal comes back to report to you as his or her father that some set of people in he/her school accused her of sealing knowing fully well that your child didn't do it, you will support the accussation right

You guys really baffle me.......are u voting OBEDIENTS or peter obi who is going to give u a better Nigeria that will be devoid of corruption and bad governance.

If Nigeria becomes great again
Na all of us go enjoy am
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:
Obi carry better money go delta.....I trust warri ppl to come out and chop from pandora money grin grin grin
lol you think say delta people belike you wey fit sell your conscience to demon. The people you see at obi campaign are people with pvc to vote him. Not those crowd you see at pdp and apc campaign rally whose mission is to suck tinubu and atiku dry. Some even want to see their ugly face so that they will be careful not to vote for them
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by AK481(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
this is just warri Lg . not even asaba
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Manofnaija: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
obembet:

God bless you dear. I once declare support for obi base on fairness and equity but when Obidient begain to tag him as a saint and the rate those guys insulting others, then I rethink

If you withdrew your support for Peter Obi because of his supporters, it showed that you were never in support of his candidacy.
Do not judge a person by his followers because he has no control over ALL the things the supporters say or do.
Think about the future of Nigeria.
Think about how we got to this point.
Think about how it's going to be if WE miss it again due to HATE, religious and tribal sentiments.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by juman(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
His rallies are impressive.
The rallies are symbolic, he is going around doing campaign in thirty six states.
Except the two largest parties, he is other main contender.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by emmanuelbrown26: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

I thought you all said, obedient are the the enlighten ones grin
Enlightenment yes
Rascality yes
Obidients are ready to fight back, nobody expected d movement to get to dis level. Being enlightened does not mean one should be stupid and coward. APC thought that its only them that knows how to play politics of propaganda but right now, we all die here
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ERlS(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

You don't have to vote for him that is your business. Your inconsequential one vote is cancelled out by millions so who exactly is doing who? Obi is a billionaire. He is comfortable regardless of the outcome, if you vote in bad leaders na you go suffer am. Keep doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Abdul9025(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

You are blessed and God will continue to bless you even more
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by okuta007: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I still don't get it.........why support a party that has brought poverty and misery upon a nation...... according to DMO Nigeria now owes #77trn

133 million people in poverty,33%unuemployed youth
The list is endless
Forgive OBEDIENTS and help our nation

Anyway vote Wisely

please do not respond to anyone bashing Obi

stadium full o or empty ooo i believe 95% of Nigerians already know who they are voting for and Incan confidently tell you this stadium full or empty is just activity - the question to ask yourself that is supporting anyone of the candidate is

ARE NIGERIANS HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE COUNTRY IS TODAY ? the emphatic answer is NO… will Nigerians vote for the same APC party that out their lives in penury, deaths and destruction? probably YES probably NO

If Nigeria does not get it right by electing OBI, will Obi die of poverty and lack ? NEVER

Who will be be the ultimate loser? NIGERIA And NIGERIANS - since I came to this realization, am no longer bothered

If Obi wins, am happy for him and happy for Nigeria - IF he loses, I will continue reading tales of sorrow tears and blood from nairaland and the frustrations of the fools who voted with their stomachs snd i tell you what, no greater joy do i have to see the foolish cry out from self inflicted injury - so either way - it’s fun for me watching from my base in CALIFORNIA USA grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DaCrypto: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Was Judas no a disciple? Why did he betray Jesus? Being a member of a group doesn't totally mean you are the group.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by grammarian247(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Brother, I get your point. But how does it sound to cut your nose because you want to spite your face? You said Obedients think only their opinions matter, but show me the supporters of other candidates who do not assert their opinions just like Obedients? Don't be in a rush to reply, calm down...Have you seen any APC supporter saying anything good about LP? And, do you think you will be right to conclude that all of Obi's supporters are foul mouthed? If the reason you are not supporting Obi is that he was in 'PDP just months agooo', why do you think it makes sense supporting a party under whose watch the country has sunk deep into the abyss of debt, poverty and other ills? You hate a man because he was in PDP, but you want his supporters to love a man who brought another man whose performance has been adjudged by many as woeful. Relax let me finish, you said you want to spite Obedients by voting the other part? Hahahah, wait, where are you right now? The only way this will make a little sense if you are living in another country and have no relatives here in Nigeria. If you here with us, then you are like the donkey who thinks that by littering the whole place with dung, it is causing its owner harm. Brother, you will buy from the same market as all of us. Confess that you have never said 'madam why is this thing expensive', or experienced frustration over the senseless killings across the country...tell me if those who experienced this are only Obedients. This type of reasoning you put up here is exactly why most obedients who do not have a rein on the tongue abuse some people. But here is it, do what is good, just do it. You are not spiting anybody.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
deji17:

Federal Republic of Biafra.. grin grin grin
The guy may not be able to win Biafra Presidential election sef..
Wetin carry Biafra enter this matter now

No be Agitator for Yoruba Nation kill 2 policemen for ojota today.........if na southeast nobody go hear word

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DMerciful(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
No supporting Obi because of his followers? You can see that you're not objective. Its like saying you won't worship Christ because of pastors
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by obembet(f): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Manofnaija:

If you withdrew your support for Peter Obi because of his supporters, it showed that you were never in support of his candidacy.
Do not judge a person by his followers because he has no control over ALL the things the supporters say or do.
Think about the future of Nigeria.
Think about how we got to this point.
Think about how it's going to be if WE miss it again due to HATE, religious and tribal sentiments.

Let them keep on campaigning with insult, I pray it work for them.

And for thee future of Nigeria, nobody can make Nigeria great under 1999 constitution.. forget politico preaching, all ma scam. I only wanted to vote for him them cos of equity, nothing else. I don't rely or except anything from politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.