Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) (6642 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by sisisioge: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Awwww.....it wasnt you, it was all those entitled scammers who would rather create one sob story or the other to scam alms out of people's purses. For every scam bursted, 100s of real needy people's chances are ruined. What havent we heard? We sha thank God say your matter has been resolved. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by dawoyo(m): 3:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
l

Drop your bank details
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by 1Sharon(f): 4:14am On Jan 10, 2023
windvane:
I just saw this post,had to go and look for your previous post!!!OP is there something you are not saying?your last post,more than 3 people asked you to paste your acc but u never did....I just went back to read your post and you never added your acc,please how else do u want people to send you funds?

He probably Dm'd his acct number to them

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by 1Sharon(f): 4:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Maravilla:
Sorry for your pain. We Nigerians need to do better, yes there are lot of scammers, but there are also a lot of people that need genuine help out there, and render that help if you can. Yes nobody owe anybody anything, but e nor mean says you go watch your fellow man die when you can do something.

Sick helpless people are the ones you should be rendering help to.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by mmadu4: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2023
No body owes you shit bro . Don't come here acting like someone owes you something
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by kingthreat(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Cerebellum:

The most insensitive word to type.
You people should stop been inhumane to each other.

This section just keep breeding bad eggs everyday.
Perhaps, you yourself have passed through the same ordeal and things didn't go well...

Then help the person not to drop out
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Map1(m): 5:38am On Jan 10, 2023
olaeffect:
It is well.
I no dey like put mouth for this kind talk again.
May God never let us find ourselves nor put ourselves in a helpless situation.

My neighbour son is in part 2 in one of the southwest universities.
I would be washing my car by myself he will ware Jens and pass and greet me as a university big boy (as if me too no go higher institution grin)
He was to go back to school his mom now came to me that "our son" is going back to school I should help her with something I just smiled and gave her N1k, she shock because she knew I could give at least N5k.

But why should I?
Some people can hardly do anything for others for free, but they are always shocked when people don't help them cool

May God help us all.
one thing i see about Nigerians is that we are too emotional, when people ask for help they wouldn't put you into their consideration if truely you have the capacity at that moment where as they don't know what you are going through but they want you to do it by all means when you can't there tag you enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2023
I was touched by your ordeal until I went back to read your penultimate thread and saw ‘0bidients’. Best of luck

Obidients please help one of yours out, times are hard.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by blingxx(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Mtcheeew , you better go and hustle and stop rambling better nobody is giving you sh!t everywhere hard angry undecided ... And that guy telling you to drop out have a point , we Africans believe going to school is everything , meanwhile oyinbo hardly go to college this is 2023 life don change
I can't believe Nigerians still carry school for head like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2023
blingxx:
Mtcheeew , you better go and hustle and stop rambling better nobody is giving you sh!t everywhere hard angry undecided ... And that guy telling you to drop out have a point , we Africans believe going to school is everything , meanwhile oyinbo hardly go to college this is 2023 life don change
I can't believe Nigerians still carry school for head like this grin

I don't understand why the OP is making it seem like there's anything new about needing help.

I also don't understand why people keep getting accused of not needing help.

If someone doesn't need help,will the person seek it?

However the person says it,if he or she has enough , will there be any suggestion of needing help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Olumighty123(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ask goggle

It's spelt google and not goggle grin Vawulence here I come grin grin grin
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2023
t
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2023
g
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2023
dwilliams:
Give me an avenue to contact you
good morning sir.

This is my WhatsApp number 09152-119090
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2023
h
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2023
For those saying no one owes me sh*t.

I clearly understand where you are coming from. I know that already.

And that's why it is clearly stated that 'i begged" for help. I did not "demand" to be helped. I begged for it.

If I ever felt entitled for help from nairalanders, then I would simply have just created a thread demanding from oga seun and everyone else here.

I never felt entitled to anyone's money.

But personally, I understand that life is never an island. Sometimes, you can go at it alone and you'll be fine. Sometimes, you need to beg other people to help you lift the heavy load.

No one can carry the weight of life alone at all times. And I think that is the humble pie a lot of us need to eat from.

Some people commit suicid or drop out of school because they feel no one owes them anything.

Yesterday was a long day for me. But I thank God I was able to see it to the end without letting it take the better part of me.

Please, let's do away with this talk of no one owes you nothing. We all know that. But that again is not an excuse to tell people to shut up and not ask for help when they are in deep waters. That's evil.

Let those in need also cry out. And if you can't help. Or if you are not willing to help, then shun them.

But by any means, don't tell them to die in silence. It's one thing to breathe and be dead inside. That's no way to live. That's no way to be a human being.

Let anyone in trouble cry out. At least if they don't get help, they can still forge ahead like I did.

Thanks to everyone. Thanks to those trying to reach out. Thanks to those that listened. I pray God bless us all sufficiently

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone needs help things are really hard .
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
For those saying no one owes me sh*t.

I clearly understand where you are coming from. I know that already.

And that's why it is clearly stated that 'i begged" for help. I did not "demand" to be helped. I begged for it.

If I ever felt entitled for help from nairalanders, then I would simply have just created a thread demanding from oga seun and everyone else here.

I never felt entitled to anyone's money.

But personally, I understand that life is never an island. Sometimes, you can go at it alone and you'll be fine. Sometimes, you need to beg other people to help you lift the heavy load.

No one can carry the weight of life alone at all times. And I think that is the humble pie a lot of us need to eat from.

Some people commit suicid or drop out of school because they feel no one owes them anything.

Yesterday was a long day for me. But I thank God I was able to see it to the end without letting it take the better part of me.

Please, let's do away with this talk of no one owes you nothing. We all know that. But that again is not an excuse to tell people to shut up and not ask for help when they are in deep waters. That's evil.

Let those in need also cry out. And if you can't help. Or if you are not willing to help, then shun them.

But by any means, don't tell them to die in silence. It's one thing to breathe and be dead inside. That's no way to live. That's no way to be a human being.

Let anyone in trouble cry out. At least if they don't get help, they can still forge ahead like I did.

Thanks to everyone. Thanks to those trying to reach out. Thanks to those that listened. I pray God bless us all sufficiently

How will you feel if I start telling people not to listen to you because I have exposed you for scamming?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Olumighty123:

It's spelt google and not goggle grin Vawulence here I come grin grin grin
Whichever way I spell it, as long as you understood what I wrote, am cool with it. English is not my mother's tongue.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

How will you feel if I start telling people not to listen to you because I have exposed you for scamming?

How na?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2023
RomolaJ:

How na?

Because he never gave a proof that he needs money?

Is there more to the accusations I received?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by windvane(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
I actually gave my account number to all three persons and I think more but none actually responded.

I think I can boldly mentioned them here and if the reply, you can send thar I received nothing.

I only deleted the post with my account number later on today after getting my accommodation. But if you are willing to give me any support 312423+2612. First Bank
use you as a point of contact to my needs..manage the 5k I sent u

3 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Clazzone(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Sometimes, it's better to be quiet than showing how foolish you are.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Slynation(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2023
olaeffect:
It is well.
I no dey like put mouth for this kind talk again.
May God never let us find ourselves nor put ourselves in a helpless situation.

My neighbour son is in part 2 in one of the southwest universities.
I would be washing my car by myself he will ware Jens and pass and greet me as a university big boy (as if me too no go higher institution grin)
He was to go back to school his mom now came to me that "our son" is going back to school I should help her with something I just smiled and gave her N1k, she shock because she knew I could give at least N5k.

But why should I?
Some people can hardly do anything for others for free, but they are always shocked when people don't help them cool

May God help us all.
In this life bro, there is nothing like humility, about 15 ago or thereabout, I was still a teenager then, there was this NNPC worker in my compound who was staying all by himself almost retirement age, no wife, all his children are grown up and in various universities...

This man will drive his dirty car to work week in week out, he hardly had time to visit the car wash (Car wash business ain't even rampant then) one day, I took it upon myself to start washing his car twice a week without his notice, he would wake up in the morning and sees his car neatly washed without knowing who is washing it until one certain morning when he peeped through his windows...

After his retirement and was about leaving Kaduna state finally, this man surprised me with a full desktop set, printer and scanner included plus other gift items as well...

What I'm saying in essence is that many people are underrating the fortune of what unsolicited favor rendered to someone might bring to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by windvane(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Clazzone post=119889634]Sometimes, it's better to be quiet than showing how foolish you are.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Olumighty123(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Whichever way I spell it, as long as you understood what I wrote, am cool with it. English is not my mother's tongue.

I understand ma'am, it's all good. smiley
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I will feel bad because I have never scammed anyone here before, so you'll be lying actually.

But let's not stop you. Go on. Expose the scam that you have

3 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
windvane:
God will bless you ma. I wish I can express how grateful I am. Honestly I wish I can. In all you do, I hope God will always be there to uphold and guide you through.

2 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
I will feel bad because I have never scammed anyone here before, so you'll be lying actually.

But let's not stop you. Go on. Expose the scam that you have

What if I say I have exposed you already and stop people from helping you?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2023
windvane:

How would you feel if I tell you he's a scammer?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by omojesu202(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
Yesterday was quite an emotional day for me here on nairaland.

It was the first time I ever begged for anything here.

Normally, even if I was dying, it'd keep it to myself. Las las we all go die, today or tomorrow.

Anyways, I was stuck and had no where to stay,. Even after paying my school hostel fee, they were still demanding 3k for department fee before I could move in.

I had nothing again. Nothing in my account.

So I thought I'd ask for help here, if anyone would help.

Started like a joke.

Was online all through trying to keep the thread alive, some asked for my account. Others just tried to derail the thread.

But nothing came out of it.

I also tried the politic section. Same thing happened.

I got nothing.

God knows, I was almost moved to tears yesterday. Considering, I have previously worked for a Nairalander here and he refused paying for it.

That thought alone and the shame of begging made me almost curse myself..

I hope no one is ever in such a position in life. Certainly, I pray never to go that low again.

But I went even lower still.

In the afternoon of today, I say I must get my accommodation after loosing all hope of finding help here.

I went to school. Met the portal and she told me the usual "I can't allocate room to you unless you show your department fee receipts or a signed statement from your financial secretary".

Hmm.

I was really desperate, my next line of action was to go beg the secretary for his statement. I was a little hopeful.

After all, na student him be, him suppose understand.

Went to this guy and he started talking what I don't know. Omo, see person wey come beg us make we vote am now now sha. Hmm politicians.

After pleading with him that I'll pay the money and all he need to do is to sign a write and sign a statement.

But he said no.

I turned back and went to the portal.

Hmm, ma na me and you now.

I know there's no hope of getting money from anywhere, so na either I get this accommodation or na classroom I go sleep.

No amount of beg wey I no beg this woman today. Ha, if na shame, shame comot from my body today o.

Naso I beg am sotey, she cum give me the accommodation slip and allocate room gimme o.

Hmm. No be small thing, now at least I can start preparing for my test tomorrow.

As for here, I pray I never come this low in life to beg anyone online or offline. I no know how this week go run but God wey gimme place to sleep today, go gimme something to chop.

Below is my accommodation slip grin

I have done that begging thing here plenty times, shishi I never get. sometimes I wonder if I don't know how to present my case because some people are getting. well, life no easy for most people, they few are overwhelmed with begging.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What if I say I have exposed you already and stop people from helping you?
again, you'll be lying because you have not proven anything.

Why not provide concrete evidence for any sort of scam you may think I am running.

A clear conscience fears nothing. My conscience here is as clean as snow. Till tomorrow, I'll never fear any allegations you bring against me, because my hands are clean.

Why not say something with evidence. Point at a time I lied or scammed anyone.

Please. Do that instead of beating around the bush. Go straight to the point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.