Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) (6639 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by manny4u(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

It not a must to go to university, if you finding it hard u better drop out

no one owe u shit

Na pap dey your head.
Everyone has passed through this desperate times one way or the other before in life.
Never believed I will beg on the street one day but it happened to me when I went to make withdrawals from an ATM at area 1 hoping i would use the money to pay for transportation back home, but I had dispense error from the ATM. And that was my last 5k, I begged one or two persons but this was futile, I had no choice but to sell my torchlight phone to one of those aboki guys selling on the road for 2k. A fone of over 10k.

It can happen to anyone oga.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by tuzle(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I was touched by your ordeal until I went back to read your penultimate thread and saw ‘0bidients’. Best of luck

Obidients please help one of yours out, times are hard.
I wouldn't have quoted your but ur reason for refusing to help is just too silly. It just like u saying because a person attend a church other than the one I go to, I won't help. How does supporting a different candidate from the one u do prevent u from helping others? If u want to help someone, help and don't give a very silly excuse for refusing to help when u could have just ignored the entire post since u don't help obedient.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ezeego1:

You made a good point, it's reasonable enough. cool

Who is Redbenson and why is akeeng saying nonsense because of him?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Cashio(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
During my school days, my saving grace was the fact that I was a professional bricklayer. If my pocket runs dry, I quit classes for a few days and go scout for sites where I could lay blocks and get paid. Engineers then would always create space for me once they learn I'm a student.
OP, being in the school environment, the easiest way to make money is to visit construction sites and such sites abound in school areas and they will always show empathy once you let them know you are a student and you need to raise some funds.
Instead of begging online, you could do menial jobs on sites and save yourself the embarrassment of having to beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
tuzle:
I wouldn't have quoted your but ur reason for refusing to help is just too silly. It just like u saying because a person attend a church other than the one I go to, I won't help. How does supporting a different candidate from the one u do prevent u from helping others? If u want to help someone, help and don't give a very silly excuse for refusing to help when u could have just ignored the entire post since u don't help obedient.

He asked Obidients for help. I’m not

Cry if you wanna.

Who politicizes solicitation? Who does that?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by amah4game: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Date on receipt reads Dec abi Na d picture quality? Ignore if I am wrong... Thank you
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by fuckboys: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Scammers don land again.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Rekhina(f): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
Yesterday was quite an emotional day for me here on nairaland.

It was the first time I ever begged for anything here.

Normally, even if I was dying, it'd keep it to myself. Las las we all go die, today or tomorrow.

Anyways, I was stuck and had no where to stay,. Even after paying my school hostel fee, they were still demanding 3k for department fee before I could move in.

I had nothing again. Nothing in my account.

So I thought I'd ask for help here, if anyone would help.

Started like a joke.

Was online all through trying to keep the thread alive, some asked for my account. Others just tried to derail the thread.

But nothing came out of it.

I also tried the politic section. Same thing happened.

I got nothing.

God knows, I was almost moved to tears yesterday. Considering, I have previously worked for a Nairalander here and he refused paying for it.

That thought alone and the shame of begging made me almost curse myself..

I hope no one is ever in such a position in life. Certainly, I pray never to go that low again.

But I went even lower still.

In the afternoon of today, I say I must get my accommodation after loosing all hope of finding help here.

I went to school. Met the portal and she told me the usual "I can't allocate room to you unless you show your department fee receipts or a signed statement from your financial secretary".

Hmm.

I was really desperate, my next line of action was to go beg the secretary for his statement. I was a little hopeful.

After all, na student him be, him suppose understand.

Went to this guy and he started talking what I don't know. Omo, see person wey come beg us make we vote am now now sha. Hmm politicians.

After pleading with him that I'll pay the money and all he need to do is to sign a write and sign a statement.

But he said no.

I turned back and went to the portal.

Hmm, ma na me and you now.

I know there's no hope of getting money from anywhere, so na either I get this accommodation or na classroom I go sleep.

No amount of beg wey I no beg this woman today. Ha, if na shame, shame comot from my body today o.

Naso I beg am sotey, she cum give me the accommodation slip and allocate room gimme o.

Hmm. No be small thing, now at least I can start preparing for my test tomorrow.

As for here, I pray I never come this low in life to beg anyone online or offline. I no know how this week go run but God wey gimme place to sleep today, go gimme something to chop.

Below is my accommodation slip grin
you benue people are part of the idiots that voted buhari to spite Jonathan and Igbos. Hate consumes not heal.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
shomutuski, ChrisP92, dawoyo, windvane

Sorry that i have not been able to show my appreciation earlier during the day. But still, I want to take this time out to thank you so much for everything you did. Thank you so much for giving. It is not the rich that gives, it is a kind and compassionate heart that gives, one that has been specially moved by God.

I thank you so much with deep gratitude in my heart. And my prayer is that whatever you set your hand upon, I hope God remembers your kind did today and deal with you mercifully. I hope he makes you prosper in health, wealth and happiness. I hope he guides your footsteps wherever you go.

I wish I can show my appreciation beyond this.

To those who offered words of encouragement, I pray there is always someone there to uplift your spirit whenever you are down. To everyone else following and reading, I pray God bless you immensely.

Once again, shomutuski, ChrisP92, dawoyo, and windvane, thank you so much for all you did.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by chim14(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is what you call rock bottom. Been there.
Next time, pray & somehow miracle will happen.

There is a 100% chance that begging online won't work.

Cuz nobody wants to be scammed and same people have been in similar situation in the past... Except they know you or sumtin.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by shomutuski(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Crystalom5:
shomutuski, ChrisP92, dawoyo, windvane

Sorry that i have not been able to show my appreciation earlier during the day. But still, I want to take this time out to thank you so much for everything you did. Thank you so much for giving. It is not the rich that gives, it is a kind and compassionate heart that gives, one that has been specially moved by God.

I thank you so much with deep gratitude in my heart. And my prayer is that whatever you set your hand upon, I hope God remembers your kind did today and deal with you mercifully. I hope he makes you prosper in health, wealth and happiness. I hope he guides your footsteps wherever you go.

I wish I can show my appreciation beyond this.

To those who offered words of encouragement, I pray there is always someone there to uplift your spirit whenever you are down. To everyone else following and reading, I pray God bless you immensely.

Once again, shomutuski, ChrisP92, dawoyo, and windvane, thank you so much for all you did.

Dm me your account number
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
shomutuski:

Dm me your account number
morning sir. I saw your dm notification but I no longer have access to the email.

FirstBank

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by faceLAGOS: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2023
With the way country is and the rot in the education sector, I wonder why young people still struggle to get into Nigerian higher institutions.

Is not like you have a job waiting for you after graduating.

And the school will not make prepare you to be on par with your contemporaries abroad.

I know it feels bad not getting help when one truly needs it. But, please don’t try to blackmail anybody emotionally here.

After all, no be dem born you. Transfer your anger to your handicapped parents who don’t know the difference in raising children & rearing children.

Better still buy books & read. It’s not by force to get a higher education.

lipsrsealed
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by iPrincess: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2023
This thread keeps popping up
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Crystalom5:
morning sir. I saw your dm notification but I no longer have access to the email.

FirstBank
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by DrDeuce: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Kasdat5(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2023
windvane:
I will always be grateful to my mum.uni days,she no make me lack anything.. if you see the way my mum dey pack sardines inside cartoon for me,from idumota,the last interstate bus going to ife bring all the goodies inside campus nio,na from of my hostel he go park,you go think so na birthday I wan do.God bless my mum everyday of her life,even at that,I come to Lagos every weekend to collect extra money.that year nothing like transfer or pos. 2002-2007

You na senior o , I get admission for IFE 2005 , I quik quik run comot o , before OAU & Angola wahala go finish me pata pata .
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by shomutuski(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Crystalom5:

FirstBank

Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? / When A Lady Returned Your Gift: / Teachers Having Sex With Their Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.