Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) (6645 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
again, you'll be lying because you have not proven anything.

Why not provide concrete evidence for any sort of scam you may think I am running.

A clear conscience fears nothing. My conscience here is as clean as snow. Till tomorrow, I'll never fear any allegations you bring against me, because my hands are clean.

Why not say something with evidence. Point at a time I lied or scammed anyone.

Please. Do that instead of beating around the bush. Go straight to the point.

What if people believe me despite all you're saying?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Olumighty123:

I understand ma'am, it's all good. smiley
yeah wink
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Crystalom5: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What if people believe me despite all you're saying?
everyone is free to believe what they want to believe.

Even without any concrete evidence, there are people out there who still believe that the earth is flat.

It's people's choice to believe whatever they want.

But any sensible person knows the difference between accusations and proofs.

You accused me here today without any evidence that I am a scammer. It rest on you to prove it.

If anyone believes in you without those proofs, then I'm afraid, I can't do much about it.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:

Even without any concrete evidence, there are people out there who still believe that the earth is flat.

You accused me here today without any evidence that I am a scammer. It rest on you to prove it.

If anyone believes in you without those proofs, then I'm afraid, I can't do much about it.

What if people decide not to help you again because they now see you as a scammer?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by michlins(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
iPrincess:
so because him face small challenge, make him dropout?

next semester is coming. If 3k is too difficult for him, imagine what other fees he needs to pay
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Unclesamo(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What if people decide not to help you again because they now see you as a scammer?
How old are You??

seriously

3 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Unclesamo(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
michlins:
next semester is coming. If 3k is too difficult for him, imagine what other fees he needs to pay

Lol, Rich kid.
it seems you grew up with silver spoon.
grin

Seriously, some ppl are passing through hell trying to survive in school. I remember my undergraduate years, it was grace for some people. Where you would love to help some, but you are also managing the little sent to you.

Not easy for many family at present.
If only you know

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by michlins(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

Lol, Rich kid.
it seems you grew up with silver spoon.
grin

Seriously, some ppl are passing through hell trying to survive in school. I remember my undergraduate years, it was grace for some people. Where you would love to help some, but you are also managing the little sent to you.

Not easy for many family at present.
If only you know
I wasn't a rich kid neither did I have a silver book.

I told myself the honest truth about my family finances and made the right decision on time. I look back and I appreciate the decision then

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Na WA ohh.. as you Day beg for 3k today wetin go happen tomorrow... You no get anything Way you Day do to get small small money and you Day school for 9ja .. My two bros Way Day school get hand work... Na who send you to school
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

How old are You??

seriously

What if nobody cares about your defense?
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Elokristi: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Op so sorry for your ordeal, scammers has made it near impossible for genuine people like us to get help, your own is even better, me wey still dey village gathering what to resume with but no help is forthcoming, make I see how this week go be, even if na 5k I see, I don enter bus dey go back school.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:

I have not really accused you.
I only asked you questions to test you.

I just wanted to know how you would have reacted if you were treated like me...... I mean if you lost opportunities because of people who made you appear worthless to certain people who were about to help you.

Do you understand?

I have experienced certain things before.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Unclesamo(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
michlins:
I wasn't a rich kid neither did I have a silver book.

I told myself the honest truth about my family finances and made the right decision on time. I look back and I appreciate the decision then

I gave it like because, life is a 2 sided coin.

There are factors that might contribute to students' hardship. reason why I don't judge people.

Family background and challenges.
Availability of sponsors
Being an Orphan
loss of sponsors during the cause of study etc.... and so on.

Some might not be as privileged as you were...

Since your case isn't the worst, some people's case might be worse than yours.

What you termed family finances might even be a status that some even prayed to have..

your case was never the worst....Some had theirs worse than yours.

If you digest the above in good understanding, you would know better not to even judge anyone till you're in their shoes.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Unclesamo(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What if nobody cares about your defense?
I saw what you were doing. grin Leading him into provocation won't give you the answer you want.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by dawoyo(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
good morning sir.

First Bank
Sent!

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by windvane(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

There are factors that might contribute to students' hardship. reason why I don't judge people.

Availability of sponsors
Being an Orphan

What you termed family finances might even be a status that some even prayed to have..

If you digest the above in good understanding, you would know better not to even judge anyone till you're in their shoes.
I will always be grateful to my mum.uni days,she no make me lack anything.. if you see the way my mum dey pack sardines inside cartoon for me,from idumota,the last interstate bus going to ife bring all the goodies inside campus nio,na from of my hostel he go park,you go think so na birthday I wan do.God bless my mum everyday of her life,even at that,I come to Lagos every weekend to collect extra money.that year nothing like transfer or pos. 2002-2007

2 Likes

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by michlins(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

Availability of sponsors
Being an Orphan

I don't judge people. But some are just lazy and education is their shortest and easiest path.

If you check,he might be studying sociology or those useless courses that can keep you jobless
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by meobizy(f): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2023
1. Nobody owes you anything.

2. Nairaland is a forum of brokeys. Person wey never chop no fit see wetin to give you. Na juju you put for mouth?

3. If na like this you wan run years for school, I suggest you drop out and learn a trade.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by udomonday: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2023
zed7:
Life is hard my brother. Whenever you think of how bad your situation is, remember the deformed beggars on the road begging for handouts.

Personally, I dislike online beggars, maybe because most of them are actually scammers.

Anyway, like the other guy said, no one owes you anything in life. Instead of reducing your ego to beg, go to a car wash and work there. Washing of cars or dishes doesn't require any special skills.

Avoid becoming a disgrace to your self and family name. There is no excuse for an able bodied man to beg. Being disabled or sick may be an exception.
true,or there are construction sites scattered all over,just go there and beg for work,even if to carry blocks.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ChrisP92(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Omale cool
Crystalom5:
this is my account sir 31242-32612. First Bank
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by PJtech: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2023
not only you my brother, for some weeks now i have been soliciting for help to get a phone so i can use for my academics no help coming from anywhere
even someone that promise to help is no more replying my mentions.. now skul don resume and i still dey house.. i just dey frustrated
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

I saw what you were doing. grin
Leading him into provocation won't give you the answer you want.

I have gotten what I want... .. from him ... just a verbal response.

He is more fortunate than I am based on certain things.

I am giving up on having a tertiary institution certificate if things remain as they are for me.

I also heard my SSCE will soon become useless.

Well, I am considering how to survive as well as possible no matter how things remain.

Hopefully,he understands instead of getting provoked.

Crystalom5,I hope you understand.

I have nothing against you in this thread.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by PJtech: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
ChrisP92:
Omale cool

pls boss can you get me a used android phone.. i want to use for my academics
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by PJtech: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Nothing dey this life..

i dont now why anyone that promise to help me always dissappiont(more than 15 people) including families and friend

something is wrong with me
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2023
windvane:
use you as a point of contact to my needs..manage the 5k I sent u
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Crystalom5:
again, you'll be lying because you have not proven anything.

Why not provide concrete evidence for any sort of scam you may think I am running.

A clear conscience fears nothing. My conscience here is as clean as snow. Till tomorrow, I'll never fear any allegations you bring against me, because my hands are clean.

Why not say something with evidence. Point at a time I lied or scammed anyone.

Please. Do that instead of beating around the bush. Go straight to the point.
Just leave him bro . he's not worth the stress.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
PJtech:
Nothing dey this life..

i dont now why anyone that promise to help me always dissappiont(more than 15 people) including families and friend

something is wrong with me
Nothing is wrong with u . probably it not time yet .
A day will come when you will also help people too.
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by olaeffect(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Slynation:
In this life bro, there is nothing like humility, about 15 ago or thereabout, I was still a teenager then, there was this NNPC worker in my compound who was staying all by himself almost retirement age, no wife, all his children are grown up and in various universities...

This man will drive his dirty car to work week in week out, he hardly had time to visit the car wash (Car wash business ain't even rampant then) one day, I took it upon myself to start washing his car twice a week without his notice, he would wake up in the morning and sees his car neatly washed without knowing who is washing it until one certain morning when he peeped through his windows...

After his retirement and was about leaving Kaduna state finally, this man surprised me with a full desktop set, printer and scanner included plus other gift items as well...

What I'm saying in essence is that many people are underrating the fortune of what unsolicited favor rendered to someone might bring to them.

God bless you for understanding my point.
I know young guys in my area that they can't assist an elderly person carry something from the bus stop down home without them being paid, and such same people expect people to help them when in need.

People should always understand that it is not the people you help that will/must always help you back.
But you cannot be in the habit of rendering unsolicited help in this world and not find help yourself in time of need.

1 Like

Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by PJtech: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Nothing is wrong with u . probably it not time yet .
A day will come when you will also help people too.

amen i hope so... but things are getting complicated day by day
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by ZINNYBANKS: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2023
PJtech:

amen i hope so... but things are getting complicated day by day
It will soon get better ..
Re: After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) by Ezeego1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I don't understand why the OP is making it seem like there's anything new about needing help.

I also don't understand why people keep getting accused of not needing help.

If someone doesn't need help,will the person seek it?

However the person says it,if he or she has enough , will there be any suggestion of needing help?

You made a good point, it's reasonable enough. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Plain Jane Makes The Best Wife / Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Goes Underwear Free To Flaunt Her Butt 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.