Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? (35488 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by linearity: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

I hhave told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.
She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Am confused, I need you guys advices for way forward.
No think insult, coz I gaht over dose.
Peace.....

No matter what you do, never you go into marriage out of self-pity.

Also, never marry a lady because she is pregnant for you or you have done introduction to your parents or her parents, they will not stay with you.

Since you have nursed the thoughts of getting married, it means you have judged yourself to be a man, please stand your grounds and be one.

Only go into marriage because you love and trust her. If she is still chatting with her ex, she is not ready to marry you. If she can’t tell her ex to Bleep off that she have met her Prince Charming, she probably not as crazy about you as you think. You may just be a convenience for her and her heart may still be with the other guy.

I will be careful if I were you, if she can’t take a stand and chase off that guy today, she will never do it when she is married period! If respects you, she wouldn’t do what she is doing, I am sorry bros, this fiancée of yours is not into you.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Joezik(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Peace.....

Bros no start wetin you no fit finish
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by DonBenny77(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you having girl problems
I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
A bitch ain't one
99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by redcliff: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

A woman that cannot say no is a time bomb waiting to happen because she will cheat on you later on. you have to push her to that point of telling them herself otherwise, I feel sorry for you.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by ayusco85(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

I think you should have taken time to vet your woman before marrying her. Pregnancy should not be the sole reason why someone will choose to spend the rest of his life with a partner that doesn't respect him.
Some girls are just meant to be used and dumped not kept. This one truly looks like one u shld have used and dumped.
I wish u luck though.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by manny4u(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
You are seeing all the red flags but yet you are giving yourself silly excuses to walk into hell.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by MrColdsweat: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Berezuski:
Changing her sim means little or nothing
She'll still find her way back.
That woman is obviously smarter than you.
That is why I encourage men to marry ladies of 19-23.
Women of 27 and above have several years of experience in dribbling and fooling men.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by BoboKush(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Do DNA after the birth of the child

2. U r a mumu man very obvious.. Mr overdose

3. Sit n think it through..... So many red flag yet u r pushing wetin u dey find u go see m

Do DNA again don't forget
Peace

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Donedeal1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naturally not ready for marriage
The pregnancy questionable
Leaving open the door
Walking out on you
With the slightest
Opportunity

Don't take her in yet.
Stop parading her
Collect the child.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by OusmaneBicks(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
The girl is more beautiful than you and she still feels she does not belong to you

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by fergie001: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another one...... Hei shocked
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tell us the full story... the only reason u are not leaving her is because she's the bread winner grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Lolachef(f): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
If u like change the SIM hundred times she will continue to talk to her exs and even to the father of her child......Best maintain Ur mental compability for future sake....

My gender eyes no dey quick comot for their exes body.
Fmartin:

Peace.....
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Aurelius1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Treasuredgift:

If you had learnt earlier in life, to keep your dick stuck in your briefs.....we won't be here, reading all these tales by moonlight.

If ladies would also learn to say NO to all these pants shifting boys.....we would have less of single baby mamas.

I feel for the lady....one single mother is about to join the already existing ones.
For you to even come here with this bala blu balaba, story.....am sure u have already made up your mind to dump her, but here to seek validation, since using the word EX will make nairaland boys validate your action more quicker.

Wetin concern me?

So long as she is not related to me.......nah Una sabi.
Why attacking the messenger instead of the message. Is it right for an about to wed woman to be communicating with her ex?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Its either she cuts off those exes or no marriage.

We have to make ultimatums for people who cannot have sense.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Kingsean(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

don't Marry her. chai but why did you choose a single mom na? you should know that as long as the father of that her child is alive, he would be chopping her na. you better delay that marriage and see if her sense would come back. if it doesn't, my brother don't wed her or you'll become sick and tired of life. she's not ready to be committed so don't force marriage on her. a woman can say she wants to get married when sense never complete. if you marry such person, one day she'll just stand up and say she's tired for no reason.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by fergie001: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro, if pikin say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
I go show her shege if she mess up.
We have spiritual ways to do that
Baba, leave this thing abeg..... grin grin grin grin cheesy

I know why!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by GistFullGround: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2023

Na wa for you! You seriously need to do a DNA first to ascertain if the pregnancy is truly yours.

As for the girl in question, give her an ultimatum to either she chooses you or her so-called old flames. I can even bet, she may contact them in future after marriage; because some ladies are shameless!

Marriage is supposed to be a life-long affair so don't mess with your happiness...

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by MrColdsweat: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin.
Cut her off. Tell her you will not take care of the child until you have verified via DNA that the child is yours. Work on your esteem. Marrying a babymama is like picking an already eaten orange from the floor and eating it. Place a standard for yourself. I married my wife a virgin. You deserve a virgin too.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Goodystore: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
[b][/b] change her sim for her , that will still help her a little bit .

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by silento(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro it's not funny, i kept asking myself what have gotten myself into.
I feel like na juju dis gurl take capture me.

I have been seen her for over a year, we only greet, things spike up jus In space of months, and boom, she took in. I feel like she planned it.
She confessed she's been crushing on me.

U are not the father of the child and she wan use you coz u too mumu leave her don't marry her ,
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by tdayoojo: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
You never find a wife man! Discharge the woman and take responsibility for the unborn child. Let her continue to communicate with her exes in peace. She is not ready for marriage as it stands. I hope the unborn baby is yours sha. You don't need this kind of character in your life if you must avoid high blood pressure. No matter what you do for some people to put them on the bed, they will do everything to remain on the mat(floor). If you cherish your mental health, you have to drop her now like a hot potato without considering sentiments or emotions. The ball is in your court.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Oceanjagaban: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
woman wey everybody dey chew,e reach your turn you fall in love

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Zonefree(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Berezuski:
Changing her sim means little or nothing
She'll still find her way back.
That woman is obviously smarter than you.
God bless you immensely for this wonderful post.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by BamakSNR(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
You're too cold to take decision.

If you know you really want to marry her, tell her the condition. If she can't abide, she should stay in her mother's house. But you should take responsibility for the baby.
And please, Never beat her again.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by putmanj146: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you sure you are the owner of the baby or you just been too weak to control a dominant lady like her, wise up if your pregnant wife can tell you that then you should not take responsibility for what is not yours. Peace
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by silento(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
MrColdsweat:

That is why I encourage men to marry ladies of 19-23.
Women of 27 and above have several years of experience in dribbling and fooling men.

I swear
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by zcee: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
You are seeing a sign of future failed marriage and you are seeking for an advice..
Bro if even if that girl change,it will be temporal
She will change to trap you into that marriage
Just have your baby and move on..
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by olaeffect(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
grin grin grin seriously, i will show her she've messed with the Wrong guy

Don't mean to be rude, but I have to.
It is only a man that is ready to be useless in life that would be wasting his time trying to deal with a woman grin
Bro! A single mother at that with ex's.
I always pity guys that engage in battles with women they have dated or slept with.

Some men still think women are weaker simply because they are not physically strong as men grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Sniper101(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
The ONLY advice I have to give to you is on that sim card change which you said you're about to make her do. I ONLY hope you've not mentioned it to her that you've bought her a sim?

If you haven't, then don't inform her just yet.
the day you're ready to give the sim card to her, call her, sit her down, collect her phone from her hands, give her a pen & paper and then ask her to mention the most important contacts in her phone that she'll need to transfer into her new sim as you're about to break her old sim and format her phone before you hand the phone back to her

If you don't do it this way
If you just give her the new sim
Then she'll still retrieve numbers of her ex, past flings, admirers, male crush, etc and still store them on the new sim.

...if she does that, am sure you know as much as I do that the purpose of getting her the new sim has just been defeated.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Blue86(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you are interested in being with her still, end the incoming wedding.

She will tell her family.

The family will ask you why you did end the wedding.

You will tell them what you are experiencing.

Daddy and mum will talk sense into her head.

Then watch from there, if she acts right or no.
Fmartin:

Seriously, i feel guilty walking away and leaving her with the pregnancy, i put my sister in that shoe, I wouldn't want someone to do that to her.
Besides, the kid she has, her father refused to give her out to the guy that got her pregnant, that he dont want him to marry his daughter.

I am running out of patience..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.