Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? (35413 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Odaveboy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Free her bro
Sooner or later one of her ex if not all will start enjoying that pekus with you
It will end in tears
My two cent...all the best
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Sukkyy2010: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you sure the pregnancy is yours?

Why are you trying to depart her from the biological father of the unborn child that she's caring.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by seyoops4u: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Omoooo...

You kept saying EXes like she has more than one ex and she's in communication with all of them.....

It is well with you...

The truth is that even the one that she gave birth to his baby will still have access to her anytime he feels like even if they're not in good terms now.

Are you even sure you're the owner of that pregnancy ? For a lady that still communicate with her Exes ooo

Did you tell your family about her ? She having baby with someone else.
What was their responses like ?
Was there no one that raised an eyebrow about that ?

Anyway, they no dey advise person wey dey in love. You know what is best for you, but seek God's direction on this.

Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

I hhave told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.
She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Am confused, I need you guys advices for way forward.
No think insult, coz I gaht over dose.
Peace.....
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by TYCO77: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Peace.....

If you need peace in life, run away from that lady. Please, get it right, I did not write walk away, I mean RUN away.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Oracleee: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
You might need to put the marriage on hold till you have that figured out.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by olaeffect(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
MrColdsweat:

That is why I encourage men to marry ladies of 19-23.
Women of 27 and above have several years of experience in dribbling and fooling men.

Even a girl of 16 to 18 can still fool you.
Abi you think say Regina Daniel's no still dey fool Uncle Ned?

That is why I find all these redpillers funny.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by bonnyhope: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Which kind of weak men do we have these days

Do you know how many homes exs have broken??
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by thinkmoney(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
The relationship all seems wrong. You look weak too
You appear you need her more. Maybe you intentionally even got her pregnant.
God will help you guys because I am not sure you will follow any advice I give.
You should report to her parents, then if she doesn't change, leave her with her pregnancy, only be sending her good support until hopefully she comes around.
She doesn't rate you much. She wouldn't have settled for you if not for her situation.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by jayworld15(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
grin grin grin seriously, i will show her she've messed with the Wrong guy

Two things I've seen in life:
1) People wishes time could reverse so they might make the right decisions.

2) There are situations where even with life, there's no hope. You could only learn from people who are in such situation.

The reason for the foregoing is that you can still save yourself and possibly the lady in the conversation of the foreboding end. This is ominous. There are people who waited to get married before their characters came to fore, but here, you've started thinking of a "wrestlemania" with her. The end will be tragic, no two ways about that. A woman who still keeps her former lovers' contact, be it social media or telephone number, will always cheat. I'm speaking based on experience (especially if the ex dicknified your wife to be. She'd give him a total submission. I've been in that shoe and it's fun because the dicknifer will just be mocking the real man. He'd see him as inconsequential whose wife or fiancée or girlfriend is his sex slave). You might not be sufficient for her in sexual stuff. You can never quantify how she was handled by different exes and the size of their joysticks. If she's a nymphomaniac, you're in trouble. If she loves BBC, you're in hell. If one or some of her exes get good look, bad boy vibe, your own don finish. If she likes the demonification to love manhandleness and suffering by an ex and she loves it, be ready for a murder case. The truth is buy 1,000,000 simcards and closes her social media accounts, if she's showing you these red flags, your last case will come in either:

1) Divorce
2) Time with the law
3) Death (you'll either be killed or you'll kill her)

Anyone of them apart from divorce will forever bring shame, undignified low and tragedy to your family's name forever.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by saintruky(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
grin grin grin seriously, i will show her she've messed with the Wrong guy

No need for all this projected war... Na so Russia n Ukraine take start, now one dey suffer while d other dey enjoy...

These red flags shouldn't be ignored... Same way i told my girl to steer clear of her exes, she dey ask me jamb questions... I don press am leave her, let her go to her exes... Wahala for woman when get many ex... They are never loyal...

If u believe d pregnancy is urs, give her all d necessary attention she need till she birth d child and make ur move... If u marry her, u go hear whin...

Confirm text messages for her phone to be sure d child is urs o...

I no hear nor dey o
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
No stress yourself too much. If she's not ready to stay off her ex's then you should know what to do. She's already a baby mama, add yours and clear!

Hahahahahaha, make the guy add his own and zoom off, you bad ooo
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by danfourtson(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you are sure that the pregnancy is yours and you love her, just go on with your plans, the calls will fade away after she born one or two.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by MrDoGood(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Truth be told, she will talk I'll of you to her ex. A broken relationship even with a child involve is better than a broken home. She has no respect nor value for the relationship both of you are keeping. And if you do same, she'll come after you full force. You alone know what you want. Figure it out.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by marcopollo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Summary: she's not ready and she see say you no dey decisive in your actions. Halt every marriage proceedings. See her as your baby mama and nothing else, that's if you are sure she's carrying your baby. She must not be living in the house with you. What nonsense!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by liftedme(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Can you confirm that the baby in her womb is really yours?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by musazulyadain: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don't understand is it second pregnant?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by donmeeky: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Well... I can't really say anything concerning the lady; and this is because i have not heard her own side of the story. The truth is... Keeping communication with ex(s), is a big threat to relationship, let alone, marriage.

However, there is a kind of impact and sacrifices someone will make in your life, that it'll be very difficult to cut them off. And girls mentality is wired somehow. (Give her a set period to peacefully cut off with them, or else you'll do it your own way!)

Then, if you're bold enough...

Take her phone and call them yourself, tell them your mind as it pleases you. If possible, invite them in a public place then go with her.

But, if you can't do this, seek advice from your father or an elderly person you respect so much and who also has a successful marriage.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by everythinggirly(f): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stop being nice to her, tell her you're not longer interested in marrying her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Truvelisback(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
She is a Single-mother. It is normal for her ex(the father of her child) to call her and know how she and the child is faring. If u were to be are ex, u would do the same. Sadly, this is one of the disadvantages of dating/marrying a single-mum.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Aguilar(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's still your unborn child, you can choose not to marry her if you want. Abi who would kill you for not marrying her?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Ameduedwin: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
How are you sure you are the owners of that pregnancy? It May be it's the ex that own that pregnancy that is why she still keep in touch with him after pregnancy.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by jjjjj2017: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?

Dear brother

Forget about marrying her, don't marry her out of pity

Let her deliver the child in her parent house or better still rent a house for her

Do DNA test to ascertain you are the real father of that child she's carrying

Don't bother yourself marrying a single mum

As a single girl wey never marry before, never ever go for single mom

I have experience with single mom although I nevr allowed her to took in for me but I can boldly tell you that you need to avoid single mom at all cost because over 95% of them are not victim of circumstance but wayward

Wise up bro
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Nonywendy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?
shut up, u r a weak man.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Firstcitizen: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Guy no marry am. The foundation is very faulty and will one day bring down the whole structure
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by DropsMic(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Lol.. Human beings eh. We are very good at ignoring obvious redflags. You go see shege if you marry that girl. Between, the child in her tummy might not even be yours.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by 07kjb: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
We ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT OKAFORS THEORY UP THERE

GO THERE AND LEARN YOUR FATE
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by VGlobal: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

If she can't keep her EX at bay far from your relationship how sure are you that she's carrying your baby?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by drlateef: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Give her the sim and continue to monitor her. She still has some feelings for the ex.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by spiceadole: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

To be honest,you are a weak man.

A lot of you are on social media insulting single mothers but you still go ahead to impregnate a single mother and intend to marry her.

Truth be told...Most of these young girls who go about having children outside wedlock are not worth it.Many of them are morally bankrupt and sexually promiscuous.

You may not even be the father of the child she is carrying .
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by deavicky(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You can force an elephant to the river but can’t force it to drink water.

You wan marry single mom? Lols marriage never even start you don Dey see shege. I pity your mental health.
nah horse no be elephant.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by veektoh(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

The first mistake you did or I want to believe you did was getting involved with a baby mama, anything she does will be for survival. And surviving is what your future wife is doing.

Secondly, getting into a physical altercation with your lady has reduced the respect she will ever have for you. What happened to communication?! If that can’t work, nothing will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Signs His Not Just That Into You / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.