Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes (1667 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
imagine this scenario grin grin
a naija bobo already based in yankeeland(USA) or in europe in a steady relationship with a white girl or any other girl that is not nigerian and he is making it in his career.Suddenly my guy who is in his early thirties is now being bothered by his parents back home that its about time he got married and that he must get married only to a nigerian girl and no other.Ok the bobo gets this message and he tells his parents that he already has a girl in mind and the girl is white but omo im parents no wan hear o!.Boniface! u must no get married to an oyibo woman o!
white women are corrupt and they dont make good wives grin
boniface pls come home and get married to a nigerian girl and we have one decent naija girl back here for village wey u go marry his parents say grin
she is born again and attends church seven days in a week and she no dey take night vigil dey ggggffplay.My bobo is now confused and in time he gives in to his parents pressure.He dumps his white girlfriend who has been nice to him and she cries her eyes out while he goes back home and marries this nigerian girl his parents have brought for him.True to type he sees that this girl is decent and she"s is a born again christian as she portrays but in reality this naija babe na big pretender.She"s an ashawo and back in Lagos she"s known to sleep around with different big men for money and blackberry and on weekends she goes to abuja to service the senators and other pot bellied politicians over there.After one year of marriage my guy brings over his naija bride over to the states and thats when this woman starts showinh him her true colour.she sleeps around with this bobo"s friends,neigbours,pastor and even with the neighbourhood dog named jonston grin
ok the bobo finds out and is confused and he sues for divorce but trust naija girls na grin she demands for more than half of the bobo"s fortune in divorce settlement and the bobo is left thinking that na im parents come bring this wahala come meet am.I wish im know e for marry im oyibo heartthrob.Arrangee marriage na game of wits o so about time u guys wise up o grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2011
He he he he he he! undecided undecided undecided Cant stop laughing! undecided undecided undecided undecided DUMB HALLUCINATING GALLIVANTING Arrow!!! undecided
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by claremont(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
The guy for just marry the Oyinbo one time, instead of dis wahala wey e go cause for himself now. Nice story though! grin cheesy
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

The guy for just marry the Oyinbo one time, instead of dis wahala wey e go cause for himself now. Nice story though! grin cheesy
but u know say we dare not disobey our parents.the woman dey want us to marry we must marry am because dis is africa wey children must obey their parents.i know many of my guys wey dey involved in arrangee marriage to satisfy their parents cheesy
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

He he he he he he! undecided undecided undecided Cant stop laughing! undecided undecided undecided undecided DUMB HALLUCINATING GALLIVANTING Arrow!!! undecided
and thats why i love oyibo Arrow(pussy) grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
lefulefu:

but u know say we dare not disobey our parents.the woman dey want us to marry we must marry am because dis is africa wey children must obey their parents.i know many of my guys wey dey involved in arrangee marriage to satisfy their parents cheesy
Jeez! Dude this is 2011! Really what have you been smoking? You story is so not. . . . . It may happen to dumb as[b]s[/b]es sha
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz wen u don reach abroad like us u go understand wetin i dey talk about grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^Been there, seen it all and the best part>>>>>> I wasnt MOVED! You see, you really have to stop allowing poverty affect your thinking! undecided undecided
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Ladyjide(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
He made his bed now lie in it!!!
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Russialane(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
Aren't sham/fraudulent marriages "arranged"? lipsrsealed
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Smilenw(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Guess what OP, reading your post's title, I almost thought you were supporting nigerian girls this time and the whole thing was about human trafficking cheesy My bad.
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by emofine(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
Smilenw:

Guess what OP, reading your post's title, I almost thought you were supporting nigerian girls this time and the whole thing was about human trafficking cheesy My bad.

lol the guy is consistent sha
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
^yh, I agree, he never disappoints!
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
Nollywood story.
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Smilenw:

tufia! grin for u saying i dey support u naija girls grin
wetin i dey talk about na the way some of our parents dey force we guys for obodo oyibo to marry naija girls for naija because many of our parents believe say naija girls are saints and more decent than western girls grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

Nollywood story.
dis one pass nollywood or abi na kanniwood sef grin grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2011
Smilenw:

human traffiking na wen u naija chicks go italy dey go do bottom power grin grin
there is a difference b/w arrangee marriage and human traffiking grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2011
Lefulefu i don't have the patient to read your post,lurv.
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lefulefu i don't have the patient to read your post,lurv.
then make u no dey rush thru my post like a russian grin grin haba grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2011
ok can you cut the long story short?^^ undecided
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2011
Ladyjide:

He made his bed now lie in it!!!
he didnt make his bed that way.it was his parents who gave him the wife lipsrsealed
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

ok can you cut the long story short?^^ undecided
see ya head like unripe pawpaw grin grin
abi because u be Dangote pickin make i cut the story sebi? grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Aren't sham/fraudulent marriages "arranged"? lipsrsealed
green card marriage is another different story entirely grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

see ya head like unripe pawpaw grin grin
abi because u be Dangote pickin make i cut the story sebi? grin grin

why the insult na, is it a crime to request for a simple thing again? undecided
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by MrCork19: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2011
light skin women are usually more expensive to buy with dowries. They cost about £40 wink
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by MMM2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
, angry
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

light skin women are usually more expensive to buy with dowries. They cost about £40 wink
dat one na true grin
many igbos these days make brisk business selling their very lightskinned dauthers as brides to we bobos based abroad and to tell u the truth many of these yellow pawpaws dont come cheap grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

why the insult na, is it a crime to request for a simple thing again? undecided
ok shake your ass very hard for me and i promise to cut the long story short grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

ok shake your Bottom very hard for me and i promise to cut the long story short grin grin

Duh,no thanks. tongue
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldie Goldie grin na ur luck sha grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lefulefu ask your whitey babe to shake her bakasi for you, abi she no get REAL bakasi,as usual?ole. tongue

(1) (2)

Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. / Hbd To My Wonderful Cousin:- Pic / Letter To My X Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.