Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes (1668 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Flashaldrin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lol @op. This one na lefuwood!!!
Within one year she don sleep with everybody plus including jonston, the Hot dog. Hahah. Classic imagination. icsL!!
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

i no need to argue wit u grin grin
if u see her bakassi u go bow grin
imagine me doing her dogggy every night.dat one na big enjoyment for me grin grin

and you still dey hungry for other people food,ole
tongue
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by SAFO(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ah lefulefu, you never seem to dissapoint. One would think you have some deep seeded self hatred the way you trash our women. maybe you're just a scared lil omo kunrin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
SAFO:

Ah lefulefu, you never seem to dissapoint. One would think you have some deep seeded self hatred the way you trash our women. maybe you're just a scared lil omo kunrin
make u look my muscle well well before u dey call me scared grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

and you still dey hungry for other people food,ole
tongue
i need to smaple first to let the other guys know wich one good and wich one no too good grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

i need to smaple first to let the other guys know wich one good and wich one no too good grin grin

You are one funny bunny, i like your sense of humour
So you be the tester,huh?

cheesy
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are one funny bunny, i like your sense of humour
So you be the tester,huh?

cheesy
yes o! grin
u can ask mrs chima or ogugua for confirmation grin
and talkin about ogugua were is dat fine yellow pawpaw.she"s always running away wen she sees me grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mrs chima ke! are you g.ay? shocked shocked shocked shocked
and have you tested the other too?

me gay ke? grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

me man-lover ke? grin grin grin
grin grin

i no trust you oh,umm,na you know sha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

and have you tested the other too?[/color]
amebo wetin u wan hear?? grin grin
Re: Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

amebo wetin u wan hear?? grin grin

tell me na,no one is looking. wink cheesy

(1) (2)

Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. / Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. / When A Man Lies( Dis Is What Happens)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.