Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? (29379 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Shadysen: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
perdollar:
no sir
same shit happened in ph.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by snakie86: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
I have been seeing this particular phrase 'Okafor's law' in Nairaland for a while now and I don't know the meaning of it. Please, can someone explain it to me.

It means once MECCA, always ALHAJI......if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by spiceadole: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Freeko4:
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics states that once a Congo has been shined before (C1), it can always be Re-shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly the previous times it was shined (P).
(C1 P = C∞)...

Okafor law
So to all of you dating or planning to marry single and divorced mothers, just know that at sunset, the fowl will always go back home to roost.

but honestly women are created specially to cause emotional crisis in men,I just wonder how God will create such a masterpiece and turn around to install traps and pitfalls in it,I definitely will not blame any man that has emotional issues because of women,that's the way it's meant to be,if you take a good look at a perfectly shaped puffy tits you will agree with me that the creator has more ideas in mind other than for it to be used only for breastfeeding,then what about the ultra soft buttocks,the smooth skins,slender fingers toes,soft voices and the calm facade that hids an ocean of secrets, cunning, emotional traps and manipulative agenda that makes me believe that God created women to be a joy to the smart guys that can find the mumu button and apply mercilessly okafors first law and an emotional hell for those that can't find it.

Same for women with single fathers and divorced men..The men will ALWAYS fvck their exes,given the opportunity
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by spiceadole: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Okafor's law is not constant.

Some people's worse enemy today is their Ex.

Not for men and sex.
They can have sex with their ex who is their worst enemy and move in,only to remember her when there is another opportunity to fvck her .
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Youngzedd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
I have been seeing this particular phrase 'Okafor's law' in Nairaland for a while now and I don't know the meaning of it. Please, can someone explain it to me.

Read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322786/ubunjas-miseducation-sexual-imprint

That's the foundation.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by bekpo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
siofra:
It's the nonsense uncouth beer parlour regular customers say to console themselves angry

And what's that pls?
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by SodiumValproate: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
AdamuKD:
Okafor's law states that, anybody who fvcks a lady eg Siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Sweetplum, Shalommy, Pwettylinda etc... Can always have access to refuck her anytime, anyhow, anyday.. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by TheOgaBoss: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are saying that if your marry, that your wife's ex must bleep her? grin
if u marry a woman who is still in love with her ex, yes, most likely she will cheat.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Fakbrown: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
This law potent pass, all this mumu law we learn for physics, and chemistry, all does there law na cruise.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by AlanSugar(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

Provided the attraction remains positive, the level of intimacy is directly proportional to the distance between both parties irrespective of their relationship status.

You gerrit?

You meant inversely proportional? Cus the higher the distance, the intimacy cannot be equally or proportionally high. I stand schooled.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by FuckDModz: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2023
AlanSugar:

You meant inversely proportional? Cus the higher the distance, the intimacy cannot be equally or proportionally high. I stand schooled.

The closer the distance, the closer the intimacy. Keyword - “Close intimacy”

1 Like

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by paragon10(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2023
I learnt about okafor's law and main gate theorem in uniben that year. Lol
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by perdollar(m): 2:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Shadysen:
same shit happened in ph.
it ain't shit.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Shadysen: 4:06am On Jan 11, 2023
perdollar:
it ain't shit.
yeah, my bad.
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Allnacruise(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
paragon10:
I learnt about okafor's law and main gate theorem in uniben that year. Lol

Lol
What's the Main gate theorem about?
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by paragon10(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Allnacruise:

Lol
What's the Main gate theorem about?
It says most of the boy friend and girl friend relationship people do in school ends after graduation

1 Like

Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by perdollar(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Shadysen:
yeah, my bad.
I gat u
Re: Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2023
AdamuKD:

bro it mean once yor puccccci, always yor puccccci...for example, if you yansh Siofra..it means even if she marrry president buharry, u can still yansh her. she yor property for life. all u need is juss call her for service. hope this make sence sir..THANK ME LATER!!!!! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.