Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (61413 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
silibaba:

Your mom is another man wife nah, so go get her and fucck her and give me feedback.
another man's wife is the sweetest. There is nothing compare to it, it is like stealing meat from a delicious ot of soup without being caught. Try it and your prick will never be the same again

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
If you wan marry, ensure to marry virgin o, E get why.

For the records, a virgin is a woman with body count</=0.

Yes, 0 body count before marriage. But, alot of things happen after marriage. That's the reality! Bro, marrying a virgin doesn't necessarily guarantee fidelity in marriage as people usually think. There are lots of circumstances which conditions a woman who was a virgin before marriage to seeking sexual satisfaction aside from her husband.

Am talking from experience. Infact, sometimes the suppressed sexual hormones before marriage acts as a propellant after marriage, when it turns out that she has a very high libido which her husband can't match and then some start having sexual affairs after being married as a virgin. What she has successfully bottled before marriage has been opened and has turned out to be challenging to handle, her new life experience.

When certain sexual fantasies are not satisfied in matrimony is another reason. I know a virgin, who cheated on her husband because her husband refused to give her head. Something she was looking so much forward to.

Another, was because her husband would never allow her to ride him, I mean cow girl because he sees it as being dominated by his wife of which that is her sexual fantasy.

Others are just so curious to know how another man's pen!s would feel, which they usually lure very poor young men with money. Most times, it's as result of sexual frustration in their marriage. Pehaps, the husband is too busy and so unavailable. All that I am saying is, marrying a virgin is not an automatic guarantee to fidelity in marriage.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Wahala grin grin grin
yes o
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by rickleye: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Suspect33:
Only an idiot marries the crop of women the Nigerian society produces today. I've seen enough to realize that marriage is increasingly becoming a losing game for men.

Like the woman fvcks herself. Is it not your fellow men perpetuating the crime. Sex cannot be the only reason you marry or want to be with someone. Marrying a virgin doesn't mean you will enjoy the sex. The Vagina does not have a meter as long as a man cums he is satisfied. And many just fall asleep after leaving their women unsatisfied.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by rickleye: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
another man's wife is the sweetest. There is nothing compare to it, it is like stealing meat from a delicious ot of soup without being caught. Try it and your prick will never be the same again

Its true and no liability - she ain't moving in with you. No extra baggage.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickleye:

Its true and no liability - she ain't moving in with you. No extra baggage.
you sabi the gist

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by planetx: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
See raw confession inside a supposedly house of God. And why are the women congregants acting so excited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Some women de eat shit. Wetin fem see with the ugly guy. Him no get money sef I for say na money.

That is women for you. As long as he is a womanizer, they all want to have a taste of him. It doesn't matter if he is poor or ugly. All the matters is his reputation which is that, he is always available when it comes to sex.

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Fragility6: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I worked in ultrasound in a maternity clinic in Mobil junction porthacourt.
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
If you saw her, you will never know she is pregnant.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.
But she wanted it now and then
I told her that's crazy, they will fire me if they find out.
She was sooooooo Hot, I could see it in her eyes.
Later that week we hooked up and I fvcked her
Raw and came many times inside her.
Since she is already pregnant my sperm will not impregnate her.
That was the last pregnant girl I fvcked and she was sooo wet and Hot.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
She said some days she will wake up feeling soooo Hot.
My specs na 1-2 months pregnant babes
1.Because their belle never dey show.
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.

Una go just dey nothing else other than reasoning sexual fantasy. Na wa o
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by silibaba: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Okay, make I start with your mama and married sister own first to confirm if it is true.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
silibaba:

Okay, make I start with your mama and married sister own first to confirm if it is true.
unfortunately I have none

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Inside that church some married women whose husbands cannot satisfy them sexually will look for a way to hook up and fok that guy

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by silibaba: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
unfortunately I have none

We can exhume their corpse Sha. Just want to have a taste.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by imagrg(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
That's my babe at it again!
Realistically realistic! grin
Sweetplum:

The pastor could v used discretion to limit the sexual part of his testimony. Imagine the carried away sisters laughing anyhow. What's funny in his narration? Someone that should be monitored closely if he's a member or going to be a member of that church so that his adultery spirit can be totally sent away!
The man is not serious is his former life.
He's lucky he has repented else he ll die in the sin.
Dunno why some ladies disgrace us. Married and fornicating. For what?
Including those that are pregnant!
Nollywood movies unbelievable lives!
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
silibaba:

We can exhume their corpse Sha. Just want to have a taste.
please go ahead and do that

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Wow! grin
"Dunno why some ladies disgrace us. Married and fornicating. For what?
Including those that are pregnant!
Nollywood movies unbelievable lives!"
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na wa

.Solomon's wealth no reach everybody but Adam's sin reach all of us.
That story no clear. ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by bodmasfem(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
U
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Yes, 0 body count before marriage. But, alot of things happen after marriage. That's the reality! Bro, marrying a virgin doesn't necessarily guarantee fidelity in marriage as people usually think. There are lots of circumstances which conditions a woman who was a virgin before marriage to seeking sexual satisfaction aside from her husband.

Am talking from experience. Infact, sometimes the suppressed sexual hormones before marriage acts as a propellant after marriage, when it turns out that she has a very high libido which her husband can't match and then some start having sexual affairs after being married as a virgin. What she has successfully bottled before marriage has been opened and has turned out to be to challenging to handle her new life experience.

When certain sexual fantasies are not satisfied in matrimony is another reason. I know a virgin, who cheated on her husband because her husband refused to give her head. Something she was looking so much forward to.

Another, was because her husband would never allow her to ride, I mean cow girl because he sees it as being dominated by his wife of which she it is her fantasy.

Others are just so curious to know how another man's pen!s would feel, which they usually lure very poor young men with money. Most times, it's as result of sexual frustration in their marriage. Pehaps, the husband is too busy and so unavailable. All that I am saying is, marrying a virgin is not an automatic guarantee to fidelity in marriage.

Hmmm just come to Abuja and see things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above
Women can be animals atimes so this dog they Bleep married women? Christianity is a joke committ all atrocities And come to church stupid religion
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by We4all: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
With that face and physique? Some women have an awful taste.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Spandau: 2:13am On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above

The pastor of this church is very unserious for allowing this man to share his experiences in such manner. All he did was entertain them while they had a good laugh. This man doesn't understand the satanic mysteries that his previous actions have birthed into his destiny and that of his offsprings. He thinks it's a joke.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Grateful123: 2:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet
The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

Have done it once sha
There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world

Mine was a married woman with three kids..at first I didn't know but when I later realised about three weeks into the relationship the thing don already dey sweet me...i was unable to stop....they are very matured and sweet

Try tt enjoy the vibe too when the table turns because karma is stinky bitch
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Naijaolosho2: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2023
silibaba:
adultering

If that man is single,then it's fornication for him but to the married women it is adultery.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by PressyKcee: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2023
How did you feel having sex with someone's wife? Not entirely your fault though. The woman wanted it and came for it, but nothing stopped you from saying no. It is weird how marriage vows mean nothing to married folks anymore. May God never allow us marry partners that will see our marital vows as mere words.
SultanOfPuna:
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
She said some days she will wake up extremely wet and feeling feeling so hornny
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier
It stopped as she travelled to benin
I had to block her to avoid any casting
God forgive me grin those were wild times wink
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Microwhy: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

She said some days she will wake up extremely wet and feeling feeling so hornny
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier
It stopped as she travelled to benin
I had to block her to avoid any casting
God forgive me grin those were wild times wink
You said you work in a maternity clinic and you still wall to see a month old pregnant woman to have protruded belly.
Your werey no be here.
Must you comment.
The lies is too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by carsuperman: 3:25am On Jan 11, 2023
If you see the way this women even the married ones Bleep office male worker, you go fear. Any man who marries in this generation has married a woman that will Bleep outside and you will never know. Na whores remain for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by elonize(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

They are laughing too hard in what's not worth boasting about. Those that laughed aren't disciplined enough!
ok..so u want to dem to laugh softly cheesy...abeggy drop dat criticism madam.it is uncalled for..
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by occfx: 4:46am On Jan 11, 2023
I don't understand why those women are excited and clapping hands. May be the guy sounding like a comedian
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Lionnation: 4:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet
The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

Have done it once sha
There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world

Mine was a married woman with three kids..at first I didn't know but when I later realised about three weeks into the relationship the thing don already dey sweet me...i was unable to stop....they are very matured and sweet
, there is a saying that forbidden fruit taste sweetest,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.