Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (61454 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by sacajawea: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
carsuperman:
banks, hospital etc, thats d one I am sure of
There is nothing there
Let them enjoy their Life
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Abudat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I worked in ultrasound in a maternity clinic in Mobil junction porthacourt.
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
If you saw her, you will never know she is pregnant.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.
But she wanted it now and then
I told her that's crazy, they will fire me if they find out.
She was sooooooo Hot, I could see it in her eyes.
Later that week we hooked up and I fvcked her
Raw and came many times inside her.
Since she is already pregnant my sperm will not impregnate her.
That was the last pregnant girl I fvcked and she was sooo wet and Hot.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
She said some days she will wake up extremely wet and feeling feeling so hornny
My specs na 1-2 months pregnant babes
1.Because their belle never dey show.
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier
It stopped as she travelled to benin
I had to block her to avoid any casting
God forgive me grin those were wild times wink
you have a degree in lying
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by carsuperman: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
sacajawea:

There is nothing there
Let them enjoy their Life
People's wives and gf , husband's? Nothing wrong
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by sacajawea: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
carsuperman:

People's wives and gf , husband's? Nothing wrong
Yes, nothing there.
Na them wan do, you don't know people full story or life..
Life is far far deeper than you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / My fiancée is cheating again / About Women Making The First Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.