Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (61446 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by arantess: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I worked in ultrasound in a maternity clinic in Mobil junction porthacourt.
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
If you saw her, you will never know she is pregnant.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.
But she wanted it now and then
I told her that's crazy, they will fire me if they find out.
She was sooooooo Hot, I could see it in her eyes.
Later that week we hooked up and I fvcked her
Raw and came many times inside her.
Since she is already pregnant my sperm will not impregnate her.
That was the last pregnant girl I fvcked and she was sooo wet and Hot.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
She said some days she will wake up extremely wet and feeling feeling so hornny
My specs na 1-2 months pregnant babes
1.Because their belle never dey show.
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier
It stopped as she travelled to benin
I had to block her to avoid any casting
God forgive me grin those were wild times wink
So you don't know a pregnant woman can conceive again?

Return your certificate
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Dchampion65: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier

Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.” But he does not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of hell.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Dchampion65: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above

No sinner will go unpunished. Ask Apostle Paul.

And to those who are interested in threading that part - "Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.” But he does not know that the dead are there, that her guests are in the depths of hell".
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by okuta007: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Wickedfacts:
The stupid pastor allowed this idiot to continue with his tales.

He will end up adding the Pastor's wife to his list.

why do i have the feeling that this man giving the testimony is looking for clients in the church ? this man will bruise all these women cheering him - he will nak all of them within one year because all of them cheering see no disgust in the act and will want to go taste what he got under his pants - hmmm wow

and why do i have a feeling too that the pastor planned this testimony hammer big ?

because when those women finally fall prey to this little man - he may have their sexual acts recorded to extort the women claiming the repented man came to show it to him because he is still in the process of deliverance as he backslides once in a while - tell me that woman in the video will not be a perpetual office to the pastor ? if she make femmmm her husband and the general public will see the video so she will just be paying to the ministry until she wreck for life

something is not right here and i see a big manipulation enterprise brewing in this church

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by gbagyiza: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet
The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

Have done it once sha
There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world

If you discovered you r stagnant n not progressing in life, let me be open to you, that's the real caused of your problem. You don carry curse wey pass your power.

Mine was a married woman with three kids..at first I didn't know but when I later realised about three weeks into the relationship the thing don already dey sweet me...i was unable to stop....they are very matured and sweet
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by faceLAGOS: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2023
I’ll try to fu(k a married woman someday.

It’s something a young man should try once in a lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2023
And him gbola still dey function?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by silibaba: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
please go ahead and do that
location of burial ground?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2023
silibaba:
location of burial ground?
skull miner spotted
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Allisgud: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Guyman01:
No be every detail you suppose give for public testimony, this is why Catholics do their confessions silently
silently to a fada priest,u forget a fada is a human
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Betgold84: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2023
I heard e day hook blessings.
Na true ?

SultanOfPuna:

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by placeofallure(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Some women de eat shit. Wetin fem see with the ugly guy. Him no get money sef I for say na money.

Thank you o! I didn't even watch. From the picture, I can't imagine this dirty looking philanderer touching me, I'll vomit! Some women sha, na so the thing hungry them reach. Classless!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by tabaralph: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Omniman:
shocked God go Judge ehn
God go judge billions of people…no wahala na
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by tabaralph: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Betgold84:
I heard e day hook blessings.
Na true ?

Which blessing e dey hook, na all these sinners dey get plenty blessings sef, see our politicians for example
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by nobilie: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2023
This is not a God fearing church. I can say that God is not there. Those comments from that man in the name of testimony will lead people to hell instead of to heaven.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by DKM123: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Make we hear word This
poverty stricken illiterate uglee musheshe who only has sex fables and lies to brag about is saying craap and people are happily believing him.

If every young girl talked about the married men they sleep with, one million nairaland topics will not be enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by id4sho(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
placeofallure:

Thank you o! I didn't even watch. From the picture, I can't imagine this dirty looking philanderer touching me, I'll vomit! Some women sha, na so the thing hungry them reach. Classless!
Yen yen yen tongue
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Prometheus666: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
He must know the work well.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by cl0r0x: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
see as una make my john thomas stand for office, now i no fit stand. angry angry
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by joelala(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Looking at your profile name, people like you are the ones doing more damage to society compared to others, yet y'all come here to act like saints.

Sweetplum:

The pastor could v used discretion to limit the sexual part of his testimony. Imagine the carried away sisters laughing anyhow. What's funny in his narration? Someone that should be monitored closely if he's a member or going to be a member of that church so that his adultery spirit can be totally sent away!
The man is not serious is his former life.
He's lucky he has repented else he ll die in the sin.
Dunno why some ladies disgrace us. Married and fornicating. For what?
Including those that are pregnant!
Nollywood movies unbelievable lives!
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2023
joelala:
Looking at your profile name, people like you are the ones doing more damage to society compared to others, yet y'all come here to act like saints.

Looking at your profile name, you look like a fraudster, paedophile and a sodomite!
Bros, I m disappointed in your post before you do head like dick-cap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Spiff20(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2023
See how ugly he looks, sleeping with married women. I'm sure these women were far more uglier than he is and look like midgets. No clean babe will even look his way even if he has money. Testimony ko.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
placeofallure:

No be your gender fucking dog?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Looking at your profile name, you look like a fraudster and a sodomite!
Bros, I m disappointed in your post before you do head like dick-cap!
Haha
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by millionboi(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Seeeker:

There's something we call ADODUN charm in Yoruba land. If I have this charm on my body and have sex with you, you will enjoy so much like what you never experienced. This will make you keep looking for me
ashawo go use m get customers
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by IkengaBoss(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
If you wan marry, ensure to marry virgin o, E get why.

For the records, a virgin is a woman with body count</=0.
Virginity is not a guarantee she won't cheat especially if u don't satisfy her urge.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by richkal(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2023
blazetitov:
Just look at the reaction of the women in the audience. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are some of them who will secretly desire this guy honestly. If they have chance they will surely have him In fact, this is an open advertisement in house of God. I will not be surprised he eventually bed some of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Coolgent(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmm pastors and scam are like 5&6
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by tunsdel: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is the only thing I am always scared of, married / pregnant women. I will never do it. This is just personal Sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by sacajawea: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
carsuperman:
If you see the way this women even the married ones Bleep office male worker, you go fear. Any man who marries in this generation has married a woman that will Bleep outside and you will never know. Na whores remain for naija
Which Company?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by sacajawea: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’ll try to fu(k a married woman someday.

It’s something a young man should try once in a lifetime.

Hehehehe
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by carsuperman: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Which Company?
banks, hospital etc, thats d one I am sure of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / About Women Making The First Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.