Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (61384 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Palace12b: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
But that's bad
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Sweetvie: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok undecided
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
I have no comment.

Oh sorry I just did
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm
Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet

The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

Have done it once sha

There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world
stolen water is sweet. Bible talk am.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Like I said, Christianity is an interesting religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Rinoxy: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Old video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm

Have done it once sha

There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world
I'm guilty too embarassed embarassed.. Omo E be like na another person woman sweet pass.. but I've repented from this, I pray God forgives me.

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Una no dey tire for wicked acts
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by kacheezy: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
He ran like a fugitive from the woman with 7 children. If he had continued with her he would have died on top on her and she will move on to the next unfortunate dick as if it was nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
The man I see there have not repented. This repentance is just 2 minutes repentance. He will soon go back to his old way of life

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by MatrixCircle: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Some women de eat shit. Wetin fem see with the ugly guy. Him no get money sef I for say na money.

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na waa ooo..... What kind of testimony is this

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by khreus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above
The way the young blood got himself slapped on the head towards the end of the clip tho, that man of God really mean am. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sir
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Great achievement
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
There's basically nothing this guy is saying here that is a lie. These things are happening even at this very moment, as we commit minutes to dropping comments on this thread.

Most married women are useless, especially here in Nigeria where sex has been so bastardised and there's the craze for material displays amongst the womenfolk. Takes the grace of God and guidance of your ancestors to find a decent and disciplined woman who'll keep her legs closed to other men, circumstances irrespective.

Come to Abuja and see married women practically throwing themselves at single young men, willing to foot bills all just to have the feel of orgasms. Only God knows where our children will be headed 10years from today!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one wey be like poverty

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm

Have done it once sha

Mine was a married woman with three kids..at first I didn't know but when I later realised the thing don already dey sweet me...they are very matured and sweet
... And less stress!! cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Samakus(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
If you check well, you would see that the guy is blessed with something huge. And, na them dey roam the streets naked pass.

Nah. With that height, I suppose not. It's definitely not the size but the efficiency could be very good
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Briller: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
How on earth can a woman, whether single or married, be attracted to this smallish hungry and ugly looking thing? SMH The attraction should be there before the affection. Some women sha be disgracing my gender

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
What kind of women would let this handsome looking man lie on top dem sef.

The rubbish church was cheering too.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
NewsLand:
@Nlfpmod
is that the guy's name? Why him come resemble seun like this?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by cunny88(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Daystar2:
Someone actually said all this inside a church?
An awful lot happens in that particular, weird stories even more than dis. U would be entertained for a full day and not even remember to eat
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by sisisioge: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
And I thought he would look handsome and rich grin. There is truly someone for everyone. Hian!

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
NewsLand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above
only in churches and Nigeria people celebrate useless people like this man in the name of repentance
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by dalebrown: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
The pastor still say something in you will rise now lipsrsealed grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
OdefaGirl:
Na waa ooo..... What kind of testimony is this
you no like am?
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
If you check well, you would see that the guy is blessed with something huge. And, na them dey roam the streets naked pass.

There's something we call ADODUN charm in Yoruba land. If I have this charm on my body and have sex with you, you will enjoy so much like what you never experienced. This will make you keep looking for me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
I pity women that will marry this type of men, imagine having sex another man's pregnant wife thinking it's enjoyment, the truckload of curses he has on his head ehn, curses that may affect him later in life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
He shouldn't have said these things publicly.
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by doneback04: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.