Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61672 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by chichriso: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Rdfactor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

Yes, I was the first to mount her. She was just barely 17 then.

You had sex with a girl at 17yrs? What's the age of consent in Nigeria? I think it's 18.

Don't try this in the US or UK please.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
embarassed

Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o

Sis! I got the shitz just looking at it
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Pharaohny: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
LINTUNE:
look at this idiot..how much is your net gain per day, lol, broke girl like u go come here de make noise...thunder fire u...

Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh hihihi grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by cuteboy2: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
"mount her". Are you a he goat? Very derogatory way to describe sleeping with someone's daughter.

If we all run around dis-virgining 16 year old under age girls, where will the virgin to marry come from?

jeromestarks:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by LINTUNE(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pharaohny:

Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh hihihi grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
as in eh,how many Nigerians can afford to spend 3500 per meal everyday, u must be earning of 25k per day to be able to manage that..

4 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Pharaohny: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Feminist gang dragging the guy for having sex with a 17 year old when they themselves had their first sex at 13 ndi ara grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by simplepee(f): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another hypocrite that doesn’t practice what he preaches have been exposed.

Most of these guys that insult and bash women day and night are frustrated and living miserably while ninety percent of them are jobless and have nothing good going on for them.
Awon elebi, hungry monkeys see this one hand like aboki shoemaker own.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Pharaohny: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
LINTUNE:
as in eh,how many Nigerians can afford to spend 3500 per meal everyday, u must be earning of 25k per day to be able to manage that..

Everyone Re rich on this faceless forum grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by coolatlantic: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good one

Learn how to use Microsoft Word
Check my signature for details
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ifihearam: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
So you bought just rice and moi moi?
no meat or fish?
stingy like obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Danniedpastor(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

You are foolishly admitting that you had sex with a minor...
Sense is really far from you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ExcelDBM: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
oh I even forgot to mention this filthy and stinking vaginarian. the likes of candidlady
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by LINTUNE(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pharaohny:

grin see broke Jenny clay wey no get up to 10k for account o...Kai.

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Parrot69: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o

You eat the finest of food and drink the cleanest of waters, but when you mess everybody cover their nose. I don't want to talk about your poo.
Try to have sense with you and your class etiquette.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ahnie: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shut up that gutter you call a mouth.
So you have a girlfriend and you ve bn busy conderming Nigerian girls.the sight of your hand disgust me.
jeromestarks:

You married him as a virgin?

If you lie to me ehh, thunder will fire you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2023

cuteboy2:
"mount her". Are you a he goat? Very derogatory way to describe sleeping with someone's daughter.

If we all run around dis-virgining 16 year old under age girls, where will the virgin to marry come from?

Somebody’s daughter ? You mean somebody’s child!!!! I was playing at 17 and he’s “mounting” a 17 year old child! God punish poverty!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ahnie: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
simplepee:
Another hypocrite that doesn’t practice what he teaches has been exposed.
I dey tell you sis..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Low budget dino melaye.

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pharaohny:

You think everyone on this thread lives in your village that’s why you’re shocked! NL Alfa mails! We are seeing you from above high places! Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by paskal16: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
We dey suffer for lagos
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Whitemagic: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
The 100 naira moi moi
They carve the moi moi like love for you sef
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Whitemagic: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
Omoooh grin

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Osariemen12: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Festus30:
to strangle U, siofra, Sweetplum, virginprincess, pocohantas and Candidlady jst dey hungry me.

Abeg remove Sweetplum from your list. I too like that girl; make I no swear. She has the plums cheesy
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Godfullsam(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Persephone1:
The soup on the rice is taking the larger part of the whole food yet they went on to add more stew on the Moimoi.

Op, modify your post to the soup i bought for 450. grin

Nairalanders will not kee person grin grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by airsaylongcome: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
livinbygrace:
And this would go for 1k here in the south.Southerners are the major problems of this country.

I'm going to ask you something real easy. Go to Jos, buy it ₦400, bring it down to the south and sell it for ₦400
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

I’m still looking for the goat meat

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Ray07(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Honestly, I don't know.
Ur question made me ask around and I was told we are in Jos east LGA.
come Jos come north see better food. grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by cuteboy2: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
The girl, was not even up to 17 yrs. She was essentially, still a child. That's why I say she was a 16 yr old

Dimples2022:

Somebody’s daughter ? You mean somebody’s child!!!! I was playing at 17 and he’s “mounting” a 17 year old child! God punish poverty!

4 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by BrazilianOG(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
tongue tongue hunger wan finish me for here candidlady sweetplum siofra hope say evening food don ready I dey traffic
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by nesphil(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Remember, he bought this food for N450 from a roadside restaurant, even here in my City in the south, N450 food from a roadside restaurant will be something better than this honestly.

livinbygrace:
And this would go for 1k here in the south.Southerners are the major problems problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Osariemen12:

Abeg remove Sweetplum from your list. I too like that girl; make I no swear. She has the plums cheesy
Thanks for saving my life from that sick rapi st!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.