Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61671 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
BrazilianOG:
tongue tongue hunger wan finish me for here candidlady sweetplum siofra hope say evening food don ready I dey traffic
Yes. I just made you dinner, dear hungry boy!
Take it below!

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Kaycee54321(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yuneehk:

You missed the fact that his girlfriend isn't a virgin as well. So whatever insults he dishes to these women, his babe partakes of it.

Lol. I think the insults would apply if his partner leaves him at some point & moves on. For now, man's happy that he met the Babe a virgin & the relationship is still El Dorado. At least for now.

It's a weird way to think though but then...

6 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o
hahahah see pesin wey dey sleep with her parent In one single room and eat stale Eba often.

Madam poor hygiene with 2 set of panties and one bra to dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Dshocker(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one the moi moi has love shape, eh OP, you sure say you never chop love portion?

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

cuteboy2:
The girl, was not even up to 17 yrs. She was essentially, still a child. That's why I say she was a 16 yr old

We’re saying the same thing! See what poverty causes and then these same people come online to spread hate and violence! It’s sickening!

8 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by DrLens1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I ordered for a plate of rice and moi moi.
I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

The moi moi alone is 100 naira.
was it tasty?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Osariemen12: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Thanks for saving my life from that sick rapi st!

I dey your back anytime, any day; twice on Tuesday evening.

I'm the greatest simp to ever walk the earth cheesy.

They will soon come for my head.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by BrazilianOG(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Yes. I just made you dinner, dear hungry boy!
Take it below!
Atleast you try sha e be lyk say na you I go soon marry candidlady and siofra don offend me bad bad
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by xyrexzmanto: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Brutality ����
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Kajaard: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Persephone1:
The soup on the rice is taking the larger part of the whole food yet they went on to add more stew on the Moimoi.

Op, modify your post to the soup i bought for 450. grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by DeJuliet22: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cost of living is cheaper in the northern states.

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Pharaohny: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dimples2022:

You think everyone on this thread lives in your village that’s why you’re shocked! NL Alfa mails! We are seeing you from above high places! Ha!

You'll pray to live where I live grin grin grin grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
NairalandDoctor:
hahahah see pesin wey dey sleep with her parent In one single room and eat stale Eba often.

Madam poor hygiene with 2 set of panties and one bra to dey talk.

Sigh! Stop projecting! Not every girl is your sister!

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by goodyvin02(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
You have cleared the plates
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by DKM123: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.

Buhahahahahahahahahhahhaha!!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pharaohny:

You'll pray to live where I live grin grin grin grin

Audu bilaah! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Chai!!
Abeg which University una dey learn this kind finishing?

4 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by mightyhaze: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Abi o.

The world is upsidedown. People don't like the truth.
These non virgins hate me because I say the truth.
They want to be mounted by many men and still expect a man who has worked so hard for his money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have their worn out pvssy.

Is that not wickedness?
pipe down Jon

You ruining your own thread

6 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Food wey u go later use 3k to buy ciprofloxacin and metronidazole to prevent a bad week.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ModCaller: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

Yes, I was the first to mount her. She was just barely 17 then.

Baba, this looks like underage fûck o.

I no dey do underage
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

Oh good Lawd!

T.M.I bro!
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
blowjohn:
Food wey u go later use 3k to buy ciprofloxacin and metronidazole to prevent a bad week.

Wetin concern Metronidazole and running stomach?

Una too dey do for this Yoruba forum!

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Buddha3:

Oh good Lawd!

T.M.I bro!

You said T.M.I!

#dead
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by GboyegaD(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.

How old were you when you met her? I would like to know.
While I await your response, it is a big shame on you if you advocate people should marry virgins and here you are sleeping with someone you are not married to. You are the typical/perfect definition of a hypocrite.

15 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buddha3:

Wetin concern Metronidazole and running stomach?

Una too dey do for this Yoruba forum!

I no be yoruba.

By the way wetin u want take before for running stomach?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Pimine: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yuneehk:

You missed the fact that his girlfriend isn't a virgin as well. So whatever insults he dishes to these women, his babe partakes of it.
Sharaap. She gave him her virginity so she's not the same as you. And if he marries her, then she's a million times better than you.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

You said T.M.I!

#dead

Darn, girl!

That's way TMI the OP is putting out there! I come dey feel for him girlfriend. This mofo looks like the sorta nigga who'll record his woman's bedroom soundtrack and play it in a gathering of friends just for dramatic effects.

How far na?!

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
GboyegaD:

How old were you when you met her? I would like to know.
While I await your response, it is a big shame on you if you advocate people should marry virgins and here you are sleeping with someone you are not married to. You are the typical/perfect definition of a hypocrite.

Like poco predicted… 2023, they will ALL have sense by force! I’m literally laughing out loud!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by projet: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
kweensheba:
We thank God for little mercies.

Baby girl you are too young to be here, this place and the people here will corrupt your mind. Please,go and don't come back.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by marvel2real: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
More
food are relatively cheap here in Jos,I fit carry you go better resturant sef way na 300hundred them go collect for one plate.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by SodiumValproate: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
More
Na 'moi moi' with love grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
That food plenty na. You need to see the 5k rice and protein I bought at black bell in V.I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.