Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Am Depressed - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed (51110 Views)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / I Am Depressed About My Marriage. / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed by Robenna(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back. Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

Lol...Infact , I pity this woman . She's deluded and doesn't know that being a single mother is the worst sentence a woman can give herself in this harsh economy.

Her son is the problem now
Re: I Am Depressed by ozo13(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

So your wife is not supposed to say sorry if u called her for 6 hours without picking her calls?

And your wife changes your name from SWEETHEART to your son NAME on her contact that particular hours u are calling her ?

Do you mean I don't deserve explanation for all these ?
haba.guyman u dey think too much.u don't need it.she didn't change ur number at the exact point u call that she didn't answer.na u dey think am that way.lol.calm down my brother.i dey always reason like this but I can assure u even if u get to marry to another woman , u go still dey quarel.calm down and just give her time.u can open communication with her Dad and bro so as for them to be sure his daughter is safe with u again.No vex my man
Re: I Am Depressed by Oxfordgrade: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Is the phone meant to be some sort of leash on her? Phone etiquette is that if you try to reach someone and the person is unavailable, you allow the person to call you back when the person is able to. According to your story, she explained that there was a power outage, and she couldn't charge the phone. So what exactly what she supposed to apologize to you for? undecided

2. Is the name she saves your number on her phone part of your marriage agreement or something? Why does it matter if she saves your number under "Douchbag"? undecided

3. You need to get yourself to a professional anger management class first. This new year, please endeavor to get a book on logical/critical reasoning/thinking so you can grow your mind and as such become able to logically analyze your decisions, and the world around you, including your relationships for yourself. I recommend the book Being Logical. However, any other text that sufficiently teaches you how to critically reason day-to-day issues out will work too. the key is to put into regular(continuous) practice what you learn so you become a more logical being than you are today. undecided
dishing out to people what you can not gulp. Hypocrisy every where

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by IamDietiesGod: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abuse is unacceptable whether verbal or physical. undecided

Verbal is even more dangerous and harmful than physical. Verbal abuse goes beyond physical hurts or damages. I have seen so many spouse that has landed in psychiatric hospital, while some have become patients and victims of stroke, just because of verbal abuse.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by 4ward4: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I came back home from work this night to find out my wife and my son have packed and abandoned me .

My son is 4 years old and I really don't mean to hurt my wife .

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday though she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

The phone rang times without number .I later gave the last try and the no was busy answering other call .She later picked and said there was no light .So,she couldn't charge. I was mad because the excuse was too flimsy .I challenged her to tell her but your phone rang .I was mad and I lost trust in her that moment and flashed back to the excuse that she will not come on Saturday.

Seriously ,I was angry and different thoughts came to my mind like May be she went to see another man .

That hour ,I told her I don't want to see her again .I was angry though .She didn't come on Sunday. She came back very early yesterday which was Monday.

I will not lie ,I have been so angry ,ranting and telling her to go back to her parent house that I don't trust her again.

To my surprise ,I came back tonight and she already packed all her loads ,packed my son things without leaving any thing .Her wardrobe and my son wardrobe have been empty as I am typing .She packed everything .

Seriously ,I am depressed cos I love her .I love my son .I can't even allow him to stay over there to start schooling. Me and my wife have been together since 2013 .We have gone through a lot of difficulties together and now ,things are beginning to look good for us .I am so down right now .I called he dad and her brother .It is like they took that decision together .

I have never beaten her before but I do nag especially when bills are weighing me down .His dad and his brother was just shouting at me .Fear of been a single dad or living alone at this stage of my life will make me a walking ghost and the fact that ,I really love my son too and also my wife too will one day kill me .

Imagine ,that Saturday she changed what she saved my no with and saved with my son name.I attached my call history .Check the image of the missed calls.

Please what do I do?I am devastated .

Some of her chats this night ..

[1/10, 9:35 PM] SWEETHEART: Hv always endure with u even though u did not hv money,but u always rain insult on me everyday .am not coming back I want to work and make my own money,u said u hv never achieved anything good bcoz of me!u said I am your biggest mistake in life and now hv made up my mind with you.you pushed me to the wall!u make me carry luggage in the hot sun and cry ,am tired,I cried and cried and endure all bcoz of love so nao am ready to work and earn good for myself and my son.
[1/10, 9:40 PM] SWEETHEART: U can change ur key am not coming again
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: Am not ,u know is too late for me to come back to .... and u urself know is my biggest fear bcoz I don't like coming here but u make me come back,is too late. Even wen u always tell me to go,I will still wait but u make me come back to my fear It is too late.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: ...will start school on Monday here and just take responsibility of it, if u don't want to loose ur son too.

Don’t answer that her family again , I really don’t want to call them Names. Imagine the Father and brother forming all Saint’s. in the name of God what will a woman be doing without picking up her phone calls. What height of disrespect, my wife knows that so well… she will rather Save her self the stress by calling me immediately with another line.
I’m an easy and loving going person, but don’t play funny with me. Life is very simple , no need for all this complications . Your simple act of worrying over her and scolding her have been translated to Anger.
Don’t go begging like a she goat . Stay put and calm down . I really don’t want to attach tribe to it, but I know of a particular region in this country that openly welcome their daughters into their home without going to inquire exactly what is the problem. In my side , her family will tell her. Here is no longer your home , better you go to your husbands family until such issues are resolved. Left for your mother or father to speak sense into you.
It is the effrontery on answering another calls after seeing your numerous missed calls. Are you sure you haven’t been abusing this woman for a long time @ op? My answer above isn’t for a man that regularly does such.
Mind you instincts of two love birds are at times 70% right … your assumptions might be right.. your Souls would become one and easily knows the next partner moves

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by nehimartins(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Sometimes verbal abuse is same if not worse physical abuse
From what you have said so far it seems you don't have respect for your wife ,threatening her always to go back to her dad's house and telling her she is the cause of your bad luck is not good
She has endured a lot over the years,I am sure she must have cried severally because of the things you say to her and now she feels she can't bear it anymore
You must learn to respect your spouse and also remember you are the Head of the family and your responsibility to provide for the family without nagging
If you can have this in mind ,always and talk to your spouse with love and respect ,she too will treat you as a king
My advise to you is to first learn anger management then how not to be verbally abusive then be truly apologetic to her and make her promises that you will change and treat her better and make sure you don't fail your promises
I wish you the best ,I pray you get her back
Re: I Am Depressed by zedegit: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Ishilove:

Breakthrough22, see the rubbish you are telling someone's daughter. Did you pick her from the streets? Kudos to her family members from rescuing her from a toxic, insecure, verbally and emotionally abusive partner. Constantly hearing the bolded words can do very great damage to a person's self esteem and I am happy she has finally fled from you to save her sanity. If she were my sister, I will personally make sure you will see pepper before she goes back (if she wants to go back). When you're angry you just run your mouth waaaaa and vomit psychologically damaging filth on someone that you are supposed to love and cherish, and now that you have finally broken her endurance, you are whining here like the victim. Wos, you better start anger management training before you kill someone.

What arrant nonsense

No matter how angry I am, I can never even pronounce those words to a girlfriend not to talk of wife!
Re: I Am Depressed by Obidient4life3: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I came back home from work this night to find out my wife and my son have packed and abandoned me .

She travelled on the 26th of December to her dad house here in Lagos .I missed her so much and I sent her money to come back last Saturday though she said she will be coming on Sunday only for me to call her between 2pm and 8pm without her picking the call .

The phone rang times without number .I later gave the last try and the no was busy answering other call .She later picked and said there was no light .So,she couldn't charge. I was mad because the excuse was too flimsy .I challenged her to tell her but your phone rang .I was mad and I lost trust in her that moment and flashed back to the excuse that she will not come on Saturday.

Seriously ,I was angry and different thoughts came to my mind like May be she went to see another man .

That hour ,I told her I don't want to see her again .I was angry though .She didn't come on Sunday. She came back very early yesterday which was Monday.

I will not lie ,I have been so angry ,ranting and telling her to go back to her parent house that I don't trust her again.

To my surprise ,I came back tonight and she already packed all her loads ,packed my son things without leaving any thing .Her wardrobe and my son wardrobe have been empty as I am typing .She packed everything .

Seriously ,I am depressed cos I love her .I love my son .I can't even allow him to stay over there to start schooling. Me and my wife have been together since 2013 .We have gone through a lot of difficulties together and now ,things are beginning to look good for us .I am so down right now .I called he dad and her brother .It is like they took that decision together .

I have never beaten her before but I do nag especially when bills are weighing me down .His dad and his brother was just shouting at me .Fear of been a single dad or living alone at this stage of my life will make me a walking ghost and the fact that ,I really love my son too and also my wife too will one day kill me .

Imagine ,that Saturday she changed what she saved my no with and saved with my son name.I attached my call history .Check the image of the missed calls.

[1/10, 9:35 PM] SWEETHEART: Hv always endure with u even though u did not hv money,but u always rain insult on me everyday .am not coming back I want to work and make my own money,u said u hv never achieved anything good bcoz of me!u said I am your biggest mistake in life and now hv made up my mind with you.you pushed me to the wall!u make me carry luggage in the hot sun and cry ,am tired,I cried and cried and endure all bcoz of love so nao am ready to work and earn good for myself and my son.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: Am not ,u know is too late for me to come back to .... and u urself know is my biggest fear bcoz I don't like coming here but u make me come back,is too late. Even wen u always tell me to go,I will still wait but u make me come back to my fear It is too late.
[1/10, 9:46 PM] SWEETHEART: ...will start school on Monday here and just take responsibility of it, if u don't want to loose ur son too.

Grow up!
Re: I Am Depressed by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2023
She is still your wife. Work on yourself as well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Ramanto(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2023
But why will she not answer her calls? All these actions she's taking don't rule out the possibility that she was doing what you are scared of. Don't let her blackmail you emotionally. And please, things you accuse her of are terrible, you should respect her.
Meanwhile, I'll advise you stop pestering her, let her satisfy herself. It's a matter of time, her dad and brother will get tired of her presence, because that's not her place

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by stonedigital: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

This almost happened to me and my kids are twins(boys) but i stood my grounds and didnt beg. When a woman wants to leave you, she sets you up to Bleep and use her family to fight you.Bro, lock up and be focused because your sanity is most important.

Goodnews is a sweet life out there without your wife and kids.

Trust me, its a woman that wants to leave you that will use her hands to pack her loads. Don't beg anybody for love or you become a fool.
Re: I Am Depressed by Mmash(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Op make people dey advice you dey go,dey go cripple na know how he take dey sleep with his wife,small issue u go dey think wa,it's different ideas go full your brain because she go he father house, you cannot put yourself in the other person shoes as the senior & the man, don't go & reclaim your home it is you & your wife,& ur child that will suffer it. No use sense make you for get peace
Re: I Am Depressed by ogbenimax007: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2023
All i can say is that ......

YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: I Am Depressed by franco3075q(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Let her be for now, work on ur anger, give her like 2 to 3 months, take some elders with u and go to her fame to settle the issue
Re: I Am Depressed by Ebonygeek(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol whatever happened to for better for worse?
Or isn’t words in anger a part of the worse in the context?
Sicko
I hope you insult your parents when you're angry
Re: I Am Depressed by gbadexy(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
You told her you don't want to see her anymore simply because she couldn't pick up the phone the first few times you called her. This is a woman you're married to and the mother of your child, and you're talking to her anyhow. From your post, this was probably not the first time you're telling her such words. You also mention nagging. You cannot be verbally abusive towards your wife repeatedly and be difficult to live with and expect her to not get fed up one day.
The man didn't try at all, saying marrying her was the biggest mistake in his life and not achieving anything with her are things that would have hurt and likely to never be forgotten. The man apparently says very hurtful things that demoralizes and demean the woman.
It is apparent most of the people on here are barely above teenagers and unmarried.
To think these advices are what a married man would take to decide on his future.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by NezzyMike: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Baddosqqi:
Now listen to someone who has gone through the same ordeal!

I got home few weeks to Christmas and met the house empty, she ran away with my son who was just a year and 5 months old to her family house, after she attempted to stab me because I was broke unknowing to her I had my phone video recorder on, I ran out and reported to the police who came back with me after seeing the video and asked her to follow them to the station with the knife.

I wept bitterly at the station because my son never knew he was at the station, but my joy was that the knife was collected from her, and she was made to write an undertaking that she will not slaughter me when I sleep at night. This was how I technically defeated her, she knew this and ran away with my son.

I first went to the police station to report that my son was missing then I went to a den of carpenters that someone needed his roof changed at once, so I arrived at their house with about 15 carpenters and 5 ladders without giving a Bleep that I would die.

To cut the long story short, I got my son back that day. So go and get your son back and stop this fucking love script, if you love your son, get him back! She is fucking another man already! That is the trend now once you go broke my brother.

Bleep the law of custody bullshit! If you want your son by your side, get him back, even if you have to become a Spartan! Be a Spartan for your son! Let him see that you did everything to have him back!.

Attached herewith is my son, I backed him and changed his pampers from 1 year 6 months till he was 2 years 6 months... I once fainted backing him because the stress was unbearable for me, but I was determined not to give up!

Bleep those bitches claiming to be in love to escape their poverty stricken life!

Iberiberism, that your son go hear am Sha..I want to hear from the woman too Mr bully

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed by egopersonified(f): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22, how old are you? You better seek advice from men in their 40s and 50s. Most marriages go through this stage of 'i am the boss, so my word is law'. Na when you don see life you go no say life no be like that. I will advice you

1. Stop telling her to come back
2. Follow her to the new school and register your son and pay the bill
3. Look for some to counsel you on how to stop your entitlement mentality and actually see your wife as a wife and not a slave because you are feeding her
4. Help her look for work or start a business while in her father's house
5. Visit them regularly. Don't go and ask them to come back, just visit them to see how they are doing
6. Begin to gist and seek advice from that her father and brother, show them you are a father and husband and not a dictator.

If you do all these, they will be the ones asking when you are coming to pick your wife. If you like go marry another wife as she no dey. You go start from square one be that, there is no perfect person or perfect marriage. All of us just dey learn how to live with each other.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Okortor: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Don't send any money for upkeep, since she willingly left with your son, except she will bring him for u to take care of, body go soon tell her, I have dealt with many of such cases, trust me, there's a man over there deceiving her and when he's done sleeping with her then reality will set in and he will abandon her finally then she will see and know what sufferness looks and tastes like, she never loved u else such isn't enough reason to move out like that if she doesn't have such plan in mind already. Some years ago, my brothers wife did just same, I myself with my brother went to her family house and request our son with them which led to serious fight with the brothers and we eventually carried our son, na she come later they beg when loneliness wan kill her, it's just ur son she will be using to torment u cos d love and bond will everly remain. But if u carry ur son, nothing she has again to hold against you as emotional blackmail, however I have always warned married men to avoid letting their wives and kids spend a lengthy holiday at her parent house, it usually doesn't end well , KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!! NO MAN WILL ACCEPT HER BECAUSE SHE'S ALREADY A LIABILITY WITH A SON AND SHE'S BECOMING A SINGLE MUM SOONEST THEN SHE WILL REALIZE THE PAIN AND AGONY THAT COMES WITH IT IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW FINANCIALLY CAPABLE SHE'S. BODY GO TELP HER SO YOU JUST RELAX, MOST WOMEN ARE ACTUALLY LIKE THAT BRO!
breakthrough22:

If she stays too long in her father house,I will never accept her back .

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed by Tjoy4christ(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Thank God she's bold to move out, this wouldn't have come to light. You're now becoming a man, by the time she comes back, you'll be a better person.
My advice is that apply the Golden rule to your life, Do to others what you'll want them do to you and the reverse, don't do to others. ........

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by Boniwhite: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2023
so sad for you, I know a thing or two about loneliness
Re: I Am Depressed by innobarca(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Go to their family, apologize to her.

Admit that you are wrong.

Try your best to keep quiet when you are angry, they were discussing your issues already in the family house bf you started another one.

Your wife doesn't have bad mouth,if it is some women they will abuse you verbally.

Go there,it will be a sign that you care for their whereabouts,then beg for forgiveness and if possible ask the dad for advice on how you can control ur anger.

Some of us that love football hardly get angry in the house,Only putting Messi Iniesta Xavi videos will make me happy immediately and my kids will join to watch,Lol
Re: I Am Depressed by esanmantruth: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Na pride dey worry two of una. You don’t learn how to say am sorry imagine the children you will give birth so arrogant too. The pikin belike e papa or mama will never be a good name to that child. U nag and ur wife pride because she can’t apologize. May God save our children from wrong families. Well I will advise you get a little girl to start helping you because if you die she may end up dating your best friend that is doing well irrespective of the insult that one will rain on her.
Re: I Am Depressed by omolasho: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Your mind is exaggerating your situation right now. It's no big deal as it seems. This scenario plays out for millions of couples everyday and you are not as worse as you think.

Don't chase her,that's the last thing you want to do right now. Because if you do, you loose your aura and will push her farthest. What's you guys need now is space to reflect and rekindle affection in your home.

One major experience I have with a woman who leaves and she is begged to come back is that she would leave, and leave and leave and leave.... you again and you shall continue to beg her to stay.
Re: I Am Depressed by satandeterrible: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2023
abbey621:
Mr. man do you want to hear the truth or gibberish from people whose homes are not tidy itself? Concentrate on your son, hire a good lawyer, go to court and sue for custody. In Nigeria, the father gets to keep the child 90% of the time especially if the child is no longer a baby. Why did I say forget the woman? It is simple, she can be a nice lovely wife but her family's behavior is unacceptable. A good parent would call the husband over and find ways to resolve the issues not pour kerosene on it!

See, it is clear that they don't rate you and the best you can do is be a man and not show weakness in this situation. Yes you have anger issue, yes you said hurtful words but a wife that cannot discern the difference between anger and hate deserves to be single. Give her what she wants, time at her father's house but make sure you fight for your son, nothing more, nothing less.....RUBBISH!
Facts
Re: I Am Depressed by hasyak(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Is the phone meant to be some sort of leash on her? Phone etiquette is that if you try to reach someone and the person is unavailable, you allow the person to call you back when the person is able to. According to your story, she explained that there was a power outage, and she couldn't charge the phone. So what exactly what she supposed to apologize to you for? undecided

2. Is the name she saves your number on her phone part of your marriage agreement or something? Why does it matter if she saves your number under "Douchbag"? undecided

3. You need to get yourself to a professional anger management class first. This new year, please endeavor to get a book on logical/critical reasoning/thinking so you can grow your mind and as such become able to logically analyze your decisions, and the world around you, including your relationships for yourself. I recommend the book Being Logical. However, any other text that sufficiently teaches you how to critically reason day-to-day issues out will work too. the key is to put into regular(continuous) practice what you learn so you become a more logical being than you are today. undecided
+6.8
Re: I Am Depressed by Dannyilo(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2023
This group is so funny. Too many men who don't have value for women. I am seeing several comments saying he should dump her and move on.
A man is clearly admitting that he was verbally abusing his wife and the wife even sent some of those nasty message he usually tells her and you are supporting him. May Ogun kee you if you support this kind of treatment and may your sisters and daughter have this kind of husbands. God save the man that will do this to my daughter or sister. Her Dad and brother did well, they supporter her when she needed them most. She will be fine with their support. As for the man, he doesn't need a wife now, let him go and learn anger management and pray he improves before going back to beg. They will eventually get back but I don't wish it's immediate. He needs time to reflect on himself and also learn how to manage his anger before anything else. How can you be telling your wife that she is the biggest mistake you have ever made? If you see this and you still support this man, God purnish you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed by Maysdevices(f): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Jashub:
Op, forget her and move on . When hunger and shame torture her she'll come crawling back. Secondly , it won't be easy for her to find someone willing to marry her and bear the burden of carrying the financial responsibility of her son .

Lol...Infact , I pity this woman . She's deluded and doesn't know that being a single mother is the worst sentence a woman can give herself in this harsh economy.
Typical black man. Using the economic state of the affairs of his country to control those around him.

Not giving a rat’s ass about his own character and how it’s affects those his loves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Start by going for professional anger management counseling to at least deal with your anger and trust issues. You don't sound at all like a man in love but a man who has anger issues and trying to keep up an image at the same time but that hasn't been working well for you has it? undecided

Give your wife and her family time to marinade in what has taken place and maybe decide on what could come next. You will only be a liar showing up to beg for her back at this point this since there is no way these problems only started back with the December 26th story you fed you here. Start asap by getting yourself help for your anger problems, and then when you go see her at her folk's place — when you receive permission to— you can at least show her you have made progress and will likely not panel beat her again. lipsrsealed

Baba na this kind experience and self correction e need to start with. Then he go graduate to that level of anger management. Bros watch what you say to a woman .

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed by jessylaurel(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

Very good. She knows her worth and left your sorry arse. You think she will beg you even with the fact that you're broke she stayed with you and you are insulting her on top. There are many richer men out there let her get one and be happy. She deserve to be happy.
Re: I Am Depressed by jessylaurel(f): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

If she stays too long in her father house,I will never accept her back .

Seriously, I have missed my family but I am not accepting her back if she spend the remaining days in January in his dad house and I will never send a dime to them

Then get ready to be lonely. You're a narcissist. I pray she change her son's name to her father's.
Re: I Am Depressed by jessylaurel(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
breakthrough22:

I didn't chase her away ,She did herself .If she doesn't come back,I will move on .I will always be there to help financially

You chase her by always accusing her of going to another man's house. Imagine threatening her of chasing her out of your house. Na see finish cause am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.