Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35716 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by unmask: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

Not a Tinubu supporter, but no be curse abeg.

My Grandpa peed on his body too and he was a good upright man
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

Gramps that's deluded

Maybe you should start eating indomie so you know Mus-Muslim is not acceptable Nationally
Mention 3 regions that would accept Mus-Muslim ticket first

NW,NE,NC,SE,SS,SW
what did the Christian Christian tickets bring us.I’m not a bigot bro.I don’t live in Nigeria this part of the world wasn’t fixed by Muslim or Christian.I will vote for anyone irrespective of their religious affinity.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Testimony1988(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu
You didn't talk of his health?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Ah! Ode!
You don know the curse following Tinubu sha.
He’s a killer and a big crook who has been stealing from Lagosians for many years.
He’ll surely meet his maker.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
highchief1:
what did the Christian Christian tickets bring us.I’m not a bigot bro.I don’t live in Nigeria this part of the world wasn’t fixed by Muslim or Christian.I will vote for anyone irrespective of their religious affinity.

You don't understand the implication of Muslim - Muslim

If a Christian is killed by a Muslim? Who would condemn it

If Atiku tried it and it backlash on him
Do you think any other person would try it in the future?

Then Muslims start killing Christians wantonly and nobody is condemning it or stopping it.

In the Deborah case do you know the guys that killed her were released the next day due to Sharia law?

That alone is why Christians are undecided even tho they see Tinubu as a strategist then if Tinubu wants to bank on only Muslim's vote
Atiku, Kwankwaso, and even Obi have a share of that but ask yourself where the majority Christian vote would go

Also if you believe Religion doesn't play a role let Pst Adeboye endorse just Sowore you see the difference
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ayo2008: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

True true, some Nigerian like suffering.
You forget to add he also a drug warlord
Shior!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ayo2008: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

BAT Zombies..one way thinking
I can understand
Shior!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

You don't understand the implication of Muslim - Muslim

If a Christian is killed by a Muslim? Who would condemn it

If Atiku tried it and it backlash on him
Do you think any other person would try it in the future?

Then Muslims start killing Christians wantonly and nobody is condemning it or stopping it.

In the Deborah case do you know the guys that killed her were released the next day due to Sharia law?

That alone is why Christians are undecided even tho they see Tinubu as a strategist then if Tinubu wants to bank on only Muslim's vote
Atiku, Kwankwaso, and even Obi have a share of that but ask yourself where the majority Christian vote would go

Also if you believe Religion doesn't play a role let Pst Adeboye endorse just Sowore you see the difference

bro what did osibanjo do about the Deborah death?what we have now is Muslim Christian ticket but Nigeria has never been this divided since inception.I don’t believe religion has anything to do.I have some Muslim friends that are better than my Christian brothers.it’s about personality not religion.when u talk of Christianity I laugh,can u leave ur wife for a Nigeria pastor?he will fork ur wife.Christian’s are worse than Muslims.I just follow people the way I see them I don’t have any thing with religion

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Chai, see new generation Esau shocked
Because of chicken change, they're selling their destiny but this one is a little more clever than the op by not adding his children grin grin

They want to be like a man who killed Funso Williams!

A greedy and covetous man who seized control of Lagos, its treasury and government properties which he turned to personal use.

An identity thief and impostor!

A junkie and drug dealer!

A criminal and rogue of international repute!

A man who lavishes money and resources meant for others yet so lazy that he never owned any business or company!

That's the man urchins want to be like and even cursing their children too.

SMH.

Pained and bitter IPOB
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Easylife1234: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I want my children and my life be like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

Most Dumb goat, I did not counter OP prayer

I just added more or don't you want your children and generation to have Tinubu wealth, connection and current mental state

That was dumb and needless.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maasoap(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
felzokugo:

Amen to d curse!
It is a curse for you, we get it

felzokugo:

I jus tire for the kind pipo wey ful dis forum. Som bdy wan b like tinubu...nd proudly sayin it.
Not satisfied? You had to wail and rant again. I want to be like him, okay?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slurity(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

God forbid that I should become a governor by killing my opponent!

God forbid that I should become wealthy by drug dealing!

God forbid that I would be so greedy to the extent of turning the treasury of an entire state to my personal ATM!

No, there is more to life than being so wicked, mien, and extremely greedy. That is why I pray everyday for God to make me and my children to have the mindset and lifestyle of Peter Obi.

But look at that wicked old man today, after all his attrocities he goes about urinating and shitting on himself. His daughter is mad, son died mysteriously and he has become brain dead. That's the consequences of his evil deeds!!!
Just say a simple Amen to the prayer. May your life never be like that of Tinubu in whatever he has achieved in life.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nony43(m): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

Amen. God has heard you I am happy . Because of politics
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PapaHadum: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

22....Brought suffering on Nigerians through fostering APC on Naija people in 2015.

Fixed!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FKMagazine(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Perhaps you forget, u didn't add Drug Baron & Bullion van stolen money mogul on your list
Just to mention a few evil vices from your leader, who will never become the next Nigeria President, by the grace of Almighty God
Sorry o
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2023
May it be so for you and your family
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Reallv: 7:09am On Jan 12, 2023
But why nobody want come be like bros OBI na....shoooo
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by felzokugo(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2023
maasoap:

It is a curse for you, we get it

Not satisfied? You had to wail and rant again. I want to be like him, okay?
Ur cup of shekpe
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Robenna(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Wahala na see finish
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
highchief1:
bro what did osibanjo do about the Deborah death?what we have now is Muslim Christian ticket but Nigeria has never been this divided since inception.I don’t believe religion has anything to do.I have some Muslim friends that are better than my Christian brothers.it’s about personality not religion.when u talk of Christianity I laugh,can u leave ur wife for a Nigeria pastor?he will fork ur wife.Christian’s are worse than Muslims.I just follow people the way I see them I don’t have any thing with religion

You just said it if a Muslim / Christian can even solve the division of the country do you think a Muslim-Muslim can solve it when the population to Christian -Muslim is btw 49-51%
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ennoloa:

You just said it if a Muslim / Christian can even solve the division of the country do you think a Muslim-Muslim can solve it when the population to Christian -Muslim is btw 49-51%
western countries over the world wasn’t fixed by religion.Nigerians are too religious.we don’t even go to church here yet we are better than u ppl in Nigeria with ur everyday church.why should I judge a candidate based on religious affinity I can never do that.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
highchief1:
western countries over the world wasn’t fixed by religion.Nigerians are too religious.we don’t even go to church here yet we are better than u ppl in Nigeria with ur everyday church.why should I judge a candidate based on religious affinity I can never do that.

If you don't go to church doesn't mean others don't go

If you believe religon is not deciding

Let Adeboye endorse Sowore, you know that sowore would see an increase up to 10%
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ennoloa:

If you don't go to church doesn't mean others don't go

If you believe religon is not deciding

Let Adeboye endorse Sowore, you know that sowore would see an increase up to 10%
because of failed system let adebayo come and endorse someone here in Canada.it is ppl like u that are making adebayo to be powerful.Pls have a nice day
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
highchief1:
because of failed system let adebayo come and endorse someone here in Canada.it is ppl like u that are making adebayo to be powerful.Pls have a nice day

Lol...you are probably a Muslim ... I see

Even a catholic can't talk down on the influence of Pastor Adeboye
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ennoloa:

Lol...you are probably a Muslim ... I see

Even a catholic can't talk down on the influence of Pastor Adeboye
na una sabi Nigerians re the most religious people on earth yet Nthg is working der.a few days ago on this nairaland I saw a post a pastors wife that a cheater died on top of her.these are the ppl shouting Muslim Muslim ticket is bad.church business does not book abroad.those pastors are feasting on ur guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.