Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35723 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
If I am able to achieve half of Bola Ahmed Tinubu achievements, I am fulfilled in life... I also wish to better him if God want
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gbemishile: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

U and ur Obidient supporters wailed before
U are wailing presently
I will wail forever
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Niklaus398: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
blowjohn:
The way we respond to opposition nawa.

That piece up there has a lot of good and truths.

Me I'd prefer Peter obi.

But I admire tinubus conquests.

Many of u don't know that the rich, I mean the super rich many times had a bad or dirty past. But they are usually smart intelligent and turn legitimate.

He who has not sinned........

Like Nas said in his song 'legit' frm his latest album kibgs disease 3,..... 'legitamize ur hustle before the gavel hits.'

Some people say lagos is like that because of the funds they have.

What about bayelsa? Delta? Edo? Even akwaibom shud be a mini dubai by now with the funds they have.

Cross river with all the funds have deteriorated.

Lagos may not be where they ought to be. But u can see progression.

I want obi to mean, but when we see good, give credit.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Peace.
lol is Lagos a mini dubai? The most dirtiest city in the world?

Maybe you should go and see Capetown in SA or Algiers , or Cairo then come and clean this.

The man did absolutely nothing. If Lagos gvt has judiciously used their half of the billions to develop lagos...by now even dubai won't ever ever smell it.
It would've nearly been in the standard of New york
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gbemishile: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
Abi o.
He even pays peter obi daughter as a school teacher in Lagos.
Peter obi also pays rent in Lagos which always goes to tinubu
Isn't he so wicked gan bayi
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Geopex(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
PHIPEX:
Amen, May your children be drug addicts and change their surname when it matters most. May they deny tour existence roots, heritage and allow your town and village lie in ruin while claiming another state.

A good name is worth more than money
Carry that one go meet s'eyi Tinubu. Ask him if all these are affecting him. Wise up!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
You know the problem of Tinubu's supporters? They always think everything about life is money money money and affluence. The pastor that prayed and expected you and I to say "amen", talked about the character of your presidential candidate and his influence or affluence. This is how they always fail exams.
Whoever know the girl should tell her that the pastor was talking about character of the presidential candidate and not what he has become today. Even what he has become is even suspicious because he was the one that said he lost everything before 1999 during the struggle between 1992-1998. Again, before 1999 there was no single company that is traceable to him but today after becoming governor, he is more wealthier than those with known international businesses. Funnily, most of the companies people are even thinking he is the owner, he has came out to say, he wasn't the owner. Like the Oriental hotel, like the alphabeta you claimed he owned, like Oando. None of any company traceable to him at CAC but he is stupendously rich. Then, where does his riches emanate from? Isale oro olegbin.
Well, I help her to say amen to her prayer. I know my God doesn't answer some prayers because they are abominable. Not all that glitters that are gold.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Niklaus398:
lol is Lagos a mini dubai? The most dirtiest city in the world?

Maybe you should go and see Capetown in SA or Algiers , or Cairo then come and clean this.

The man did absolutely nothing. If Lagos gvt has judiciously used their half of the billions to develop lagos...by now even dubai won't ever ever smell it.
It would've nearly been in the standard of New york

Edo has deteriorated
Cross river has deteriorated
Delta state has deteriorated
Bayelsa has deteriorated

Lagos has not. Its not where it ought to be but U can sight many developments.

Don't forget that governor in naija chose their successors and have godfathers.

In this respect, lagos state has triumphed in power shift too.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
I was in primary six wen tinubu became a governor.

Iyen tu nkan
femisplash:

You were in pry sch when Tinubu was Governor and you lied you attended Jakande's school. You're a shameless liar.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!
Amen to that. All of you will just be peeing and pooing anyhow in your clothes.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by vannessa7(f): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

Son died of cardiac arrrest. Biological mother died without decent burial. She was buried in secret. No information about the father. Indicted for fraud and drug in USA etc..
Well you get anything you want.

Does it mean failures don't have dead relatives? He was not indicted for fraud and all you people s accusations has no basis but just wishful thinking because I know Tinubu cannot bribe America to keep silent if it's true, you are just doing campaign of hatred against the great man.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
cool
You forgot to mention "pushed drug in Chicago and ran away after he was indicted"
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ChyjoskyJ: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu
You are cursed already.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Desammyst(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

Please, which social media app did you take the picture of the gistlovers? I tried to search for them on Twitter but I don't seem to see the story.
I really need to read that story on Tinubu's children. Thank you.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femisplash: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
I was in primary six wen tinubu became a governor.

Iyen tu nkan
And I'm here calling you Grandma.. I was in Sec Sch then. So, when we talking about Lagos State, you keep quiet & learn.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Zetty177x: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amen . Your children shall also have freezed brain at the age of 70 from drug use
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Zetty177x: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

A man with bullion vans filled with money .. who deceived us with 'vote for change' and took Nigeria 100 years back

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
I want to be a generous and influential Man like Tinubu.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Allisgud: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
maco1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/575026-exclusive-uk-authorities-dissolve-peter-obis-company-next-international.html
how does that relate with who his making lagosians go through hardship everyday from unnecessary and illegal taxing only to be swallowed by his company
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Killermamba: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President
:::PhD degree in drugstocracy

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

No wonder as a graduate na plantain chips you de sell
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Echoban:

Why getting worried! U can as well not g to any good school and Archieve what bat has Archieved.

And what has he achieved, even his name is not his cheesy
Rest abeg you are supporting a foolish man, foolishly grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maasoap(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If that is a curse, I want that kind of curse too. grin grin grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen

But you guys like stressing nonsense too much. Op has said his own prayer in clear term: "May my children and I be like Bola Ahmed Tinubu". Simple!
But I don't blame you, most of you are very dumb!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Babachukwu:
My his plan for poor Nigerians be for you and your family, say amen.

Amen for me
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by candygist: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Let her be. Must she support your candidate. If you are educated and enlightened you should know that everyone has freedom of who to support. Don't come here and be behaving like UGN.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by felzokugo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

My brother...quit wasting ur time to elighten d dusty brain. He has just cursed himself n generation. Amen to that!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by felzokugo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!
Amen to d curse!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Better than Ur Hookup sister.
2016easy2017:

No wonder as a graduate na plantain chips you de sell

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by felzokugo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Chai, see new generation Esau shocked
Because of chicken change, they're selling their destiny but this one is a little more clever than the op by not adding his children grin grin

They want to be like a man who killed Funso Williams!

A greedy and covetous man who seized control of Lagos, its treasury and government properties which he turned to personal use.

An identity thief and impostor!

A junkie and drug dealer!

A criminal and rogue of international repute!

A man who lavishes money and resources meant for others yet so lazy that he never owned any business or company!

That's the man urchins want to be like and even cursing their children too.

SMH.
I jus tire for the kind pipo wey ful dis forum. Som bdy wan b like tinubu...nd proudly sayin it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
maasoap:

But you guys like stressing nonsense too much. Op has said his own prayer in clear term: "May my children and I be like Bola Ahmed Tinubu". Simple!
But I don't blame you, most are very dumb!

Most Dumb goat, I did not counter OP prayer

I just added more or don't you want your children and generation to have Tinubu wealth, connection and current mental state
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SodiumValproate: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

[b] 1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President [/b]

Well said.

We would like Peter Obi supporters to come and give an account of his achievements too grin

What had Peter Obi done in 8 years? grin

I am here to learn grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Niklaus398: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
blowjohn:

Edo has deteriorated
Cross river has deteriorated
Delta state has deteriorated
Bayelsa has deteriorated

Lagos has not. Its not where it ought to be but U can sight many developments.

Don't forget that governor in naija chose their successors and have godfathers.

In this respect, lagos state has triumphed in power shift too.

smh. Local champion comparing himself with states that don't even receive quarter of all Lagos get in a momth.
Lagos should be working in the way Cape twom is. Cairo is. Algiers is. New York etc.

Stop glorifying mediocrity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints! / President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.