Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35719 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Everybody has good and bad. U have listed hos good now go and list his bad and talk again.

a man who denied where he comes from and his orignal family? Can not say who his childhood mates are?? All because of money?

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pwettylinda(f): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
This person na fool grin

Who buy 2mb data give you
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BigRocky: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
Honestly I want to be like Jagaban and my kids too

First start off by selling tramadol and other hard drugs to your fellow BATstards supporters.

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by LegalWolf: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please think!

PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

The post about Tinubu and you and I know the context the question was asked. So why bring his family into this? Or do you think PO or any other politician is immune from family issues as well?

3 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ddokie: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

Moh247:
cool
Honestly I want to be like Jagaban and my kids too

Just remember BATS real parents are unknown. He intentionally refused to acknowledge his real parents publicly .

In the same way, your children will never acknowledge you publicly. When they become prominent, another person will be called their father. Out of expedience, they will not attend your burial so that the public will not associate them with you.

Let your amen be loud like a thunder
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by haybhi1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lols, imagine your male children like Peter Obi, you will think you're listening to a teenage girl every time you hear them speak.

I don't want to talk about how they'll nearly kill you with substandard facts, figures, and loads of bold unverifiable assertions. Lol.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Moh247: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ddokie:

Just remember BATS real parents are unknown. He intentionally refused to acknowledge his real parents publicly .

In the same way, your children will never acknowledge you publicly. When they become prominent, another person will be called their father. Out of expedience, they will not attend your burial so that the public will not associate them with you.

Let your amen be loud like a thunder

Continue living in delusional grandeur you are free to believe anything you like

Abibatu Mogaji was awarded OON national awards, she was Awolowo's UPN women leader

But you people just want to hate

3 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mrkumareze(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
God forbid, this shows how much sense op has. Bringing curse upon his children just cos he wants to prove he is an urchin

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Amen for you o. I will not say amen for your children. They will probably disown you when they grow up and see they have a useless father. Because by then criminals will no longer have a place in Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kilometres: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:
You're a very wicked man for laying such curses on innocent children.

You want your children to be drug dealers, killers, rogues, greedy, covetous and wicked?

How can you be that heartless?

Why not curse yourself alone instead of adding your children?

Spits!

Is it your children?

Shouldn't you be happy that "urchins" are laying "curses" on themselves?

Foo.lish Igbos zombiediots.

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
The way we respond to opposition nawa.

That piece up there has a lot of good and truths.

Me I'd prefer Peter obi.

But I admire tinubus conquests.

Many of u don't know that the rich, I mean the super rich many times had a bad or dirty past. But they are usually smart intelligent and turn legitimate.

He who has not sinned........

Like Nas said in his song 'legit' frm his latest album kibgs disease 3,..... 'legitamize ur hustle before the gavel hits.'

Some people say lagos is like that because of the funds they have.

What about bayelsa? Delta? Edo? Even akwaibom shud be a mini dubai by now with the funds they have.

Cross river with all the funds have deteriorated.

Lagos may not be where they ought to be. But u can see progression.

I want obi to mean, but when we see good, give credit.

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Aguiyimba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Chaaaaai, see how someone just cause his children cos of money
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toprealman: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
How do people become so docile to the point that they accept rubbish. Bola Tinubu should be in prison in a sane society.

5 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BleedTears: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

You forget to mention the most important and that is where it all started. Drugs.

First start doing drugs that's where all the things you mentioned started from.

Send your children to start peddling drugs including you.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kilometres: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen

Of course it comes with old age

After achieving everything that Tinubu has archived...Yes Amen!

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Osibajo2023: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

Shut up, if you have one of Jagaban in ur generation, ur life will not be this worst

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by abbasajao(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You too use Obi course your children.

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ddokie: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Continue living in delusional grandeur you are free to believe anything you like

Abibatu Mogaji was awarded OON national awards, she was Awolowo's UPN women leader

But you people just want to hate

Moh just shut up and just say aa big amen.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nedekid: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Dont know the best words to use to describe you.
Anyway bless your simple mind.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dumbest OSU IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey on NL.
Prince of Abakaliki.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

Son died of cardiac arrrest. Biological mother died without decent burial. She was buried in secret. No information about the father. Indicted for fraud and drug in USA etc..
Well you get anything you want.

Indicted but not convicted .... its far easy to indict anyone but the conviction ni koko...

I am presently building my children to be greater than or equal to Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chei! See heavy curse.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Aptly stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parachoko: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I'm never ashame to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

you can go ahead and list his achievement too

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by faceLAGOS: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
How I wish your unborn children can see this your post in the future.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iwaeda: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Amen grin grin grin grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kalvoken(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nigeria is truly hard at the moment, but life's been totally difficult to some people.

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Atlantis585: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I am sure you are just a little kid and don’t have children and likely don’t hope of having them.

Otherwise no sane person would wish Thieffnubu on his own children in the name of politics.

Most of what you have written here have been proven to be absolute fallacy.

Yet you have not bothered to be educated properly.

Please wish yourself all things Thiefnubbu but not your future generations - if you hope or plan for one.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Moh247: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ddokie:

Moh just shut up and just say aa big amen.

Which of the contestants do you even know there parents? Or have a strong family name like Tinubu of Lagos

What hate is doing to you guys is funny
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by djseanjohn77: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bantu10:
Please who killed Funsho Williams??

When PDP was the ruling house in the country? Your accusation holds no water, have you asked, the former Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige?
Among those who were also said to have been politically murdered during Obasanjo’s administration included, South-South politicians, Chief Harry Marshall, Chief A.K. Dikibo, a former Senatorial Candidate of the defunct All Nigeria People’s Party, ANPP, in Imo State, Uche Orji, Arc Layi Balogun, former Vice Chancellor of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, Prof Chimere Ikoku, former Chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, in Anambra State, Chief Barnabas Igwe and his wife, Chief Victor Nwankwo of Fourth Dimension Publishers and Chief Funso Williams.

I am sure you were a toddler during that period, you are just repeating rhetoric passed to you. grin grin grin grin grin

If they had anything on BAT, with the level of hatred between them, Obasanjo would have nailed him down. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.