Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35720 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Nonsense set of people claiming one man made Lagos.
NothingDoMe:
I tire oh. Not to talk of even Marwa.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
May my life be like that Peter Obi and his family. Amen.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PerfectMan24: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2023

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2023
May my lifestyle and that of my formation be like that of politician and his family

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Misterone: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

suffer kill you there. You get money reach Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

Say all this without crying blood.

4 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sholaco: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

shut up grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Deep inside, the admire the Jagaban, that’s why they can’t stop talking about him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by daygee12: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

U don't need to hate

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Some yoruba pple sha
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by obembet(f): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
I Claim this too

4 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by daygee12: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Houstency:
My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough *Omo Yoruba,* when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an *Omoluabi* doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*REMI TINUBU (WIFE OF BOLA TINUBU):*
... Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.
*MRS LOLA AKANDE (Bola Tinubu’s Sister-in-Law):*
... She is Bola Tinubu's wife’s sister (Remi Tinubu’s sister).
... Bola Tinubu made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives.
... She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*HON. SUNKANMI (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew):*
... The member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja.
... He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*SADE TINUBU-OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Daughter):*
... She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos.
... Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets, which runs into billions of naira.
... Sade replaced Tinubu’s political mother Abibat Mogaji, as the Iyaloja. Technically, Bola Tinubu converted the position to his personal family position.
*OYETUNDE OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Son-in-law. Husbsnd of SADE Tinubu-ojo):*
... Bola Tinubu made him a House of Representatives member in Ekiti State.
... He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting.
.... Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*SEYI TINUBU (son of BolaTinubu):*
... He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account.
... This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos.
... His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor

*FOLA TINUBU (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew?):*
... He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu.
... The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.
*AKEEM MURI-OKUNOLA (son of Bola Tinubu’s friend/and Bola Tinubu’s former PA):*
... He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*AKINTOLA BENSON (Bola Tinubu’s Personal Assistant ):*
... He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*JIDE IDRIS (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*BOLAJI ARIYO (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, he was also Tinubu's ADC.

*GBOLAHAN LAWAL (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*DR. SIKIRU TINUBU (Cousin?):*
... He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja.
... The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu.
... Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit.
... It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo.
... The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges.
... Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
*ISIAKA GBOYEGA OYETOLA (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.
... Remember, Bola Tinubu is from Irabiji Village, capital of Boripe Local Government Area, Osun State
The population of Iragbiji people is about 164,172

■ Remember *WHERE ARE THE COWS⁉️*, Bola Tinubu asked coldly, as Pa Fasoranti's daughters was killed‼️
... When a man supports your killers, supports those who murdered Yoruba sons and daughters, kidnapped Yoruba sons and daughters, raped Yoruba women ... be very careful with such a man

by MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE.

*Copied: https://twitter.com/OgbeniOmisore/status/1611988656667127812?t=49vj7OQ1_e2IJGM1QX6ElA&s=19

Tell that to Obidio-ts

2 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thief-nubus.... grin grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Josh109: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that? Death is inevitable to man

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sapele914(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t==09

Shameless Ipobian turned Obidient, Only a Hypocrite cries more than the bereaved, to call you a Hypocrite is an understatement, you will suffer in Nigeria for your ignorance, keep enjoying yourself on social media prince of Lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bad belle pipo
Why is somebody's progress paining u guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blackpanda: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
headboyprince:
Thief-nubus.... grin grin

Go tiff ur own na grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Me too
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ollygold(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I can see that you are daft.Tinubu is better than your great grandfather
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Can you tell me why you are crying ontop another man wish?

3 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jasent(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

22.Drug dealer
I know say you forgot to add that one.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Leave that to Jakande to say...

Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sapele914(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
blackpanda:

Bad belle pipo
Why is somebody's progress paining u guys
Same creature that was carrying Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob on his head just last year, today wants to us to make their Apga Judas/Betrayer President of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PHIPEX(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Amen, May your children be drug addicts and change their surname when it matters most. May they deny tour existence roots, heritage and allow your town and village lie in ruin while claiming another state.

A good name is worth more than money
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by zelnababa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu AMEN and my family too.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Amin!I claim it tori tese.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
blackpanda:

Go tiff ur own na grin
So you want to vote for a thief, shocked may paralysis locate that your hand.. tongue say amen grin

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sapele914(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
jasent:

22.Drug dealer
I know say you forgot to add that one.

More likely than not, it is Jagaban’s connect, they are the ones supplying your family members?

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/03/nigerian-drug-users-more-than-population-of-four-african-countries-marwa/?amp=1

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by colestephan86: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Crase they worry this one.

3 Likes

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
May the life of all obituaries and there children and uncoming generation be everything bad about Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ddokie: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

abc115:

Just remember BATS real parents are unknown. He intentionally refused to acknowledge his real parents publicly .

In the same way, your children will never acknowledge you publicly. When they become prominent, another person will be called their father. Out of expedience, they will not attend your burial so that the public will not associate them with you.

Let your amen be loud like a thunder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.