Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35672 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by plantist: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

Can we have your name so that we will know who you genuinely are.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bonnyhope: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

That guy na confirmed mumu
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bonnyhope: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

I pity you

Tuel!!

At your age, you still don't know that the greatest wealth is good health
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2tpick: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
There is an adage that says that "may we not be like wetin dem take yab us". Mehn these guys are just exactly what they are being tagged. No morality whatsoever.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nairanaira12: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

According to ihordspy, Afamed, seunmsg and the other Urrchins, Jakande only spent his time as governor to eat, sleep and get merry. He forwarded all the works to tinubu.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kilometres:

Of course it comes with old age

After achieving everything that Tinubu has archived...Yes Amen!

U dey mind am? How many people even get to Tinubu age and still become this relevant across the country. He should pray to first clock 70. : grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
All the list na lie
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atlantis585:

I am sure you are just a little kid and don’t have children and likely don’t hope of having them.

Otherwise no sane person would wish Thieffnubu on his own children in the name of politics.

Most of what you have written here have been proven to be absolute fallacy.

Yet you have not bothered to be educated properly.

Please wish yourself all things Thiefnubbu but not your future generations - if you hope or plan for one.

Pls tell us, which one of them is the proven fallacy.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by uwuana: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

You forgot to add 22 and 23,may you and your children be urinating and licking microphone in public.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femisplash: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I tire oh. Not to talk of even Marwa.
Aside Keke Marwa, mention Marwa projects in Lagos.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Who be this wey dey curse him generations, all this talk about Tinubu na fake nah
He never attended any good school or worked in any credible institution
He is the worst thing our Politics has produced since 1999

Why getting worried! U can as well not g to any good school and Archieve what bat has Archieved.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by laughitall(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bantu10:
Please who killed Funsho Williams??
Bantu
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femisplash: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:

Is Jakande the topic of the thread?. Was the old schools Jakande built you attended, have they not been upgraded Tinubu and successive govt.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by onadana: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:

I wonder ooo...Marwa didn't do anything,Fashola,Ambode,even Sanwo Olu.. all didn't do anything.Na was ooo
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by theredaddy: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See the nonsense a supposed grown man is posting ... can't you pretend like say you go school, all the nonsense you spew which one you think say is admissible in an objective clime
Can you say all that nonsense before a whiteman n he won't dial 911 to get you dispatched to rehab
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
buhariguy:
may you and your generation be a failure like obi.diot fail in anambra

I pray to God to make me be like Peter Obi. I will be glad to have his extremely honest and kind nature!

I also pray for my children to have such qualities and attitude to life.

Virtually every good Nigerian would desire same too! However, contrast that with Tinubu and see them reject it.

Only bigots, muslim religious fanatics and political jobbers are supporting Tinubu but God will put them to shame!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by davidl7: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours (which 1st class honours, where n when)? grin
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

AMEN!

You children will sell and also sniff drugs. They will not leave out anything. They will be occultic n do human sacrifice n shed human blood to attain positions!

Your children will do everything that Tinubu has done!

AMEN! And so shall it be!

AMEN and AMEN!!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by buhariguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I pray to God to make me be like Peter Obi. I will be glad to have his extremely honest and kind nature!

I also pray for my children to have such qualities and attitude to life.

Virtually every good Nigerian would desire same too! However, contrast that with Tinubu and see them reject it.

Only bigots, muslim religious fanatics and political jobbers are supporting Tinubu but God will put them to shame!
God forbid to be a failure like Obidient.
I want to be rich and Wise and smart like tinubu

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tufunky: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
Do you know that all you have said here is an endorsement of Tinubu. Good or bad, it's all about consisistency and effectiveness.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
I want me and my generation be like asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu in the mighty name of Allah

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
highchief1:
u don’t have sense.are u sure u will live upto tinubus age?

You that have sense, It is everybody that has sense that live old or you think its by supporting Tinubu that would make you live old

A simple statement and just say Amen

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ennoloa: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, u never know the mental state Ur current principal would develop in the future ooh grin

Nobody knows tomorrow self, you are talking about the future

Just say Amen to this

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by victorsola: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:

tinubu progressed from where jakande stopped. Which is the normal thing in governance. U look into where ur Oga’s could not see and make good of it . That’s what we foresight.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
May my life be like that Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Levels1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You

And do you jnkn what the future holds for you?

You csc keep posting bad about his son's death but I keep my fingers crossed
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Slurity:
HOW ABOUT PRAYING THE OPPOSITE OF TINUBU FOR YOURSELVES AND FAMILY? MAY YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND GENERATIONS TO COME NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING ANYTHING THAT TINUBU HAS ACHIEVED IN LIFE.

God forbid that I should become a governor by killing my opponent!

God forbid that I should become wealthy by drug dealing!

God forbid that I would be so greedy to the extent of turning the treasury of an entire state to my personal ATM!

No, there is more to life than being so wicked, mien, and extremely greedy. That is why I pray everyday for God to make me and my children to have the mindset and lifestyle of Peter Obi.

But look at that wicked old man today, after all his attrocities he goes about urinating and shitting on himself. His daughter is mad, son died mysteriously and he has become brain dead. That's the consequences of his evil deeds!!!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
So why are they not rooting for him from the foundation? why are the tagging him to everything happening in Lagos as if he started it all? He was the governor I wen I was in primary school and he did well but they should stop tagging him to all things done in Lagos.
victorsola:
tinubu progressed from where jakande stopped. Which is the normal thing in governance. U look into where ur Oga’s could not see and make good of it . That’s what we foresight.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by victorsola: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:
You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
now brings documents to prove this not online posting. Documents with the figures . If that is not available then u people should stop already . Nigerians are very stupid at swallowing wrong info hook line and sinker . Prove with documents.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gracealonev: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
May my life and that of my generation be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his family .. Amen!

And may you ever remain in Nigeria where some thieves are above the law. My sincere prayer for you.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Before Jakande sef.....

Fashola and ambode was the best governor Lagos state had aswear.
onadana:

I wonder ooo...Marwa didn't do anything,Fashola,Ambode,even Sanwo Olu.. all didn't do anything.Na was ooo
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes I attended Jakande's school not tinubu....I am not a kid like u.
femisplash:

Is Jakande the topic of the thread?. Was the old schools Jakande built you attended, have they not been upgraded Tinubu and successive govt.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lolachef(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
My dear Jakande was sleeping and waking up in tinubu's garden......nonsense people.
nairanaira12:

According to ihordspy, Afamed, seunmsg and the other Urrchins, Jakande only spent his time as governor to eat, sleep and get merry. He forwarded all the works to tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.